What are the sami people exactly? Are they Nordic or a nomadic Mongol tribe?

What are the sami people exactly? Are they Nordic or a nomadic Mongol tribe?

Attached: The-Sami.jpg (800x536, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7baANbAfn5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mongoloids from Siberia

Attached: Haplogroup_NO_Large.jpg (1163x851, 155K)

Sami are essentially just Finns with a substantially larger fraction of exotic Siberian DNA

How do they look so white? Did they interbreed with the native Nordic people?

Attached: 1217 Best Bets Reindeer-web.jpg (620x349, 103K)

That's Mongoloid white skin, different mutation than the one in Caucasoid people. You can see it's undeveloped like a fetus.

Attached: Fetus Frog.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

Take note of the very wide noses. Asians come from Homo Erectus, Denisovan, Neanderthal and Abbos.

Attached: Nasal Index_Measure_Nose_Map_Näsindex.jpg (1656x1551, 432K)

You have to admit a lot of them do look white

Attached: C390O4FWYAIDpSg.jpg (645x430, 102K)

They are qt

Despite all the ''lmao mongoloids''-memery, they are in fact ethnically European. Traditionally they are a nomadic people in the Arctic areas of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia. Although in Norway some Sami took up residence along the Norwegian coastline south towards Nordland. Today they're granted special status that allows them free passage between borders to do their reindeer herding, but most sami live normal, sedentary lives along with the rest of the population. Most sami actually live in Norway, despite Finland somehow being the country they're most associated with.

Today they mostly collect gibs and complain about opression, whilst being for all sakes and purposes indistinguishable from the ethnic Norwegian population.

I knew a Sami a few years ago. I couldn't tell the difference between him and other Norwegian. He liked to go to the "rowdy" bars.

but inuits have wide noses

Attached: 3142423353243.jpg (1000x667, 96K)

How did a Guatemalan come into contact with a Sami? I mean, I used to spend weeks of my summers in Lapland as a child and I can recall only meeting one

his maps are pseudoscientific crap from 1800s

I did some work on one of the Norwegian cruise ships in the Caribbean. He was part of the engineering staff. We had a few beers.

>tfw you're not living the sami lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=7baANbAfn5s

The Nordics were Sami that converted to a Slavic-based creole.

Later on they had illegittimate Mongol kids with Gengis Khan and company.

Finno-Ugric was the OG Nordic language family, it came from Tataria.

Tatars and their finno ugric relatives were working in the Mongolian empire military and helped expand it.

So they’re basicallly finngolians

>>
>Finland is the place that biggest Sami association

Maybe because Finnish Sami have preserved more ancient traditions than those who went on Norway.

In addition, Norway may have only one type of Sami culture and language.

Finland has 5 different types of Sami but all of them are very few in numbers and their languages endangered.

Most numerous Samitic language in Finland is North-Sami just like in Norway.

>Maybe because Finnish Sami have preserved more ancient traditions than those who went on Norway.
This statement reeks of ''I'm pulling this completely out of my ass''

>In addition, Norway may have only one type of Sami culture and language.
Probably the least correct assertion ITT

>Most sami actually live in Norway, despite Finland somehow being the country they're most associated with

Tht's because Sami are finno ugric so naturally they are associated with the next closest thing the most. Are you a little thick in the head?

Attached: 892ab24e.jpg (324x424, 13K)

What does reindeer taste like?

Gamey.

Attached: 1542795922227.png (384x313, 39K)

>you are not aware that sami languages are finno ugric
thank you pekka

I just explained to you why Sami are associated with Finland and not Norway. I wasn't lecturing you about linguistic connections unless...

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (682x900, 100K)

>I just explained to you why Sami are associated with Finland and not Norway.
As if I didn't know why. By ''Finland somehow being the country they're most associated with'' I meant ''the reason Sami are associated with Finland is retarded as they have tighter cultural and demographic ties to Norway so go fuck yourself pekka''

*woofs* your path

Attached: 1541695703371.jpg (929x960, 245K)

>as they have tighter cultural and demographic ties to Norway

Finno ugric group has more tight cultural associations with a germanic one than one of it's own?

Attached: 1522711223489.png (900x729, 129K)

they're just finns' first evolutionary form, with their final form being swedes

Brilliant. One of my favorite foods, maybe becouse i eat it only few times in a year

Attached: E086C353-7297-4E86-8325-1385FF892C88.jpg (1600x1135, 230K)

you should try it, a nice change from typical bovine meat for example

it is as hard to chew on as is bovines, so no surprise there, but the taste itself is refreshingly different

let's be serious for a minute here. the only thing we have in common with samis is alcoholism and puukko's

they're Finns who still are hunter-gatherer

The Swedes fucked the everloving shit out of the Sami so yeah that is the biggest reason. Pure Sami look very mongol with those squinted eyes high jaws

didn't they forced sterilize them at one point?

any interesting facts you learn from him? did he find anything shocking about guatemalan culture?

Voi vitun jonne. Seuraavaksi sanot varmaan että virolaiset on sukua suomalaisille.

Lol, almost every country fucked up someone else in it's time. The only problem is if you don't do it well enough you end up like America or us