EVEN THE UGLY MANLET BALDING ACNE WHITE GUY IN MY DORM HAS AN ASIAN GF WHY DID GOD MAKE ME AN ASIAN MALE AAAAHHHHHH

EVEN THE UGLY MANLET BALDING ACNE WHITE GUY IN MY DORM HAS AN ASIAN GF WHY DID GOD MAKE ME AN ASIAN MALE AAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap-VCpamQCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The biggest thing when it comes to getting a gf is having good social skills, seriously; you could be the hottest man on the planet and still not get a gf if you have bad social skills.

I'M 90% SURE THIS DUDE IS AUTISTIC HE IS AWKWARD AS FUCK
RACE = EVERYTHING

Even though tons of Asians have gfs?

THE GFS ARE EITHER CHEATING ON THEM OR THEY ARE SETTLING DOWN FOR MARRIAGE AFTER YEARS OF BEING WITH WHITE GUYS

I'm a pretty good looking guy who is antisocial

I get hookups but not relationships

good looks and strong social skills are related. Good looking people receive constant validation so they have high serotonin levels and therefore good social skills.

Good. Asian men belong to the BWC as well.

How long is your dick mate. No cheating, if you don't know measure that fucker right now.

ZHANG TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND REPEAT AFTER ME. I WILL NOT ACCEPT AN ASIAN AMERICANIZED WHORE, WHO LOVES WHITE COCK. I SHALL LEAVE BACK TO THE HOMELAND, AND GET MYSELF A PROPER ASIAN GF, WHO KNOWS HOW TO COOK, CLEAN, AND LISTEN...

BE GONE THOTS

Attached: lmao12345.png (2420x1288, 252K)

"Just be yourself bro"

Attached: CJ0gqb3UEAA3Fru.jpg (640x626, 61K)

Sorry faggot but you have to die

Attached: Nothing Personal.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Nah its over everywhere so might as well enjoy the comfy life in America
12 cm (nobody has ever seen it)

look at this chubby little dyke

I'm truly sorry user.

s..shut up..

Attached: Cry(2).png (384x444, 158K)

I don’t know how to cope... I’m too scared to kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=ap-VCpamQCs

SUCKS TO BE YOU BRO...hey but at least your not jewish. imagine having to censor everyone.

I want to impregnate you. I want to humiliate you with my BWC. I want to rape you to tears but then kiss and cuddle you back to being calm.

And the sad part? You would do it because my white gf would watch and promise to show you her tits

Boys can't be impregnated

Weirdo
I’d much rather be Jewish or any other race (literally any other) than be an Asian male

Also that's pretty gay dude

I..I don't look like a girl..do I?

Attached: good morning(1).jpg (750x674, 113K)

Please tell me I don't look like a girl

Attached: Untitled37.png (1280x720, 948K)

I never said that, I said social skills are the MOST important.
You brainlet

i am wyte male (FINNISH)
cripplign anxiety.
i have no friends.
no gf.
no future.
absolutely nothing.

Hey
Tell me I don't look like a lesbian
It's gonna be okay dude really

Browse r/asianmasculinity and in just a few months you can go from wimpy asian guy to roid rage incel mass murderer
easy

This is what PUAs like to say, but in fact, it's not true.
t. has a girlfriend but bad social skills

exhibit A: Jow Forums