Does anybody here but me hate your own country that you think about moving to another country every day?

Does anybody here but me hate your own country that you think about moving to another country every day?

There's not even a single day that I don't think to myself: "Gosh, I hate this place".

Attached: 119-1195747_53-kb-png-apu-apustaja-happy.jpg (840x491, 138K)

ive been around the world and i havent found a place that i would like to go to over america t b h

I hate Buenos Aires with burning passion.

no, i love this country desu

If you are a misfit in your country of origin, chances are that you will be a misfit everywhere else.

What do you hate the most about Buenos Aires?

No,special snowflake. You are different and unique, probably no one is going to understand your crazy mind someday.

hate it too much to be content with staying here
love it too much to live anywhere else

delet this

Attached: 1509806956925.png (629x608, 285K)

I'm about to eat dinner, before midnight I'll explain you what's wrong with this shithole.

Let's begging by the sources of all our problems: people.
The people in this part of the country are the dirtiest assholes I've ever seen. Steers, busses, trains, literally everywhere is dirty. I've seen people eating a fucking hotdog on a bus and disposing of everything through the window. They don't respect the public space, the space that belongs to us all. It's socially acceptable to drop litter anywhere: busses, trains, etc.
People is also extremely rude; I'd rather live in a passive aggressive society than in this shithole where people call you out in the street for anything: how you look, how you dress, what you say, etc. Once a fucking woman said, out loud, that I was out of my mind because I was wearing a hat (a beanie).
Common sense is a privilege. I'll give you a clear example: you're going to get off a train, the people in the platform has to wait and get on the train once all the passengers got off, right? That's not how it works here, every god fucking damn day I have to deal with a horde of brainlet idiots that can't wait between 3 and 5 seconds, and getting off the train is literally impossible.
Your rights end where mine begin, that's bullshit. I have to deal with niggers blasting music on the bus, train or even here, in my own house. If it's not the nigger next door is the nigger to houses to the right or another nigger in the neighborhood.
That's pretty much everything concerning our lovely citizens, and don't forget that 99% of them firmly believe that they are the best of the best and Argentina is the best country in the world.
Give me 10 minutes, i have to pee.

Me too, though I like my state.
It's the Union that is ruining us. I hate federalism, especially out meme federalism

I'm too lazy and poor to do it tbqh. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. The shit weather doesn't help.

>That's not how it works here, every god fucking damn day I have to deal with a horde of brainlet idiots that can't wait between 3 and 5 seconds, and getting off the train is literally impossible.
When it happens with me I just charge like a bull agains't. If they fall it's their own fault

Part 2:
1) Unions rule this country and we, one way or another, live in a constant strike.
2) A rampant inflation has been fucking up our economy for years. It's nothing new.
3) Buenos Aires isn't safe, of course I can't compare it to Brazil or Mexico but it's still a dangerous place.
4) Lefties are a cancer and they toyed with our rights.
>delinquent get arrested
>muh human rights
>government try to deport a foreign delinquent
>muh human rights
>delinquent get shot and die during shootout with the police
>muh human rights
>delinquent get shot and die during shootout with a civilian
>muh human rights
5) Our politicians are corrupt as fuck or plain incompetents
6) Traveling with public transport is a nightmare. Trains are old, dirty and they aren't safe at all. The Urquiza line doesn't even have brakes and it's a fucking 1960 japanese train!

Not really. I like my country

Human rights, even if taken as absurdum are very important when you have this >5) Our politicians are corrupt as fuck or plain incompetents

yfw you realise that the problem is you and that you'd still be miserable in whatever country you moved to

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 890K)

I think that moving to places from time to time could really help. Rich people do that all the time.

Bump

I hate America but moving would be stupid.