What’s the best country for rich people??

What’s the best country for rich people??

Attached: B1A97F1D-3EE7-4723-B320-2989E507608F.png (730x814, 33K)

usa

United Arab Emirates.

japan or singapore

USA, and anyone who says otherwise is uneducated.

just buy some rock in the middle of the ocean lmao

Probably some arab country where you can buy sex slaves.

Russia, Saudi, USA
in that order

IMO being rich in any western European/NA/ANZAC nation is going to all be equally good. Irregardless of the nation, being rich is fuck is going to allow you to be able to do whatever money can possibly buy, so all that matters after that fact is that you're in a 1st world country

Singapore 3 b h
Other than our low taxes we have crazy economy of scale due to our size and everything is cheap here, with plenty of infrastructure

Singapore is great but aren't you guys pretty restrictive when it comes to a lot of shit?
Never heard of any rich Americans really having a place in Singapore meanwhile owning a mansion in places like UK or France etc is pretty common

>government nationalizes your wealth
heh, nothing personnel, kid

>being rich is fuck is going to allow you to be able to do whatever money can possibly buy,
Not as much as in a second or third world country. And your living standards will be the same no matter where you live, unless you try to move to Zimbabwe or some shit. So a large second world cunt is probably the best option.

Restrictive? In terms of politics, definitely.We are pretty free economically though, but even a Government subsidized 100m^2 flat costs $500k USD(The one I live in)
And it's not even in the city but on the western side of the island

If that happens they are sure to get overthrown
Don't forget we are greedy chinks

Attached: arara arent you a prancing lala homo man.jpg (291x354, 15K)

USA, although most western countries will be good and just depends on your climate preferences

Then why do literally zero (0) ultra rich people ever move from NA/W Europe to Eastern Europe or Thailand? If money is no object to you, living anywhere outside of the 1st world will be a net loss to quality of life, even if a small difference

usa

Any third world country, if you have money you can do whatever you want

Okay so basically it boils down to HOW rich
Worth 20 million and need to make it stretch your whole life? 2nd/3rd world
Worth 50 million? 1st world

they wouldnt tell you if they did

>zero (0) ultra rich people ever move from NA/W Europe to Eastern Europe or Thailand
That's not true though. Also people often get comfortable and complacent with where they are, especially in the first world with money and age. Also oftentimes people dont want to move away from their source of income. Maybe many are just of the same erroneous preconceived opinion as you are. It's most likely a mixture of those factors.
>If money is no object to you, living anywhere outside of the 1st world will be a net loss to quality of life
Absolutely wrong lol.

Explain how what you will gain by moving from Switzerland to Russia as a billionaire, a side from saving money? (Not a big deal with that much money)

More power. Greater freedom.

That's very vague. What can you do specifically in Russia as a billionaire that you cannot do in the US?
In the US you can buy just as much beautiful land, mansions, politicians that you can in the 2nd world. The only difference is price

but you would remain as a 3rd worlder

But you can't buy child prostitutes as easily or cheaply in the 1st world! Check mate American imperialist lapdog

Norway.

Also if you've never been to the 3rd world as a white person (as in blonde hair and green eyes white, not swarthy with black hair white) you're already seen as a walking dollar sign and potential target for some, at the very least some sort of spectacle that stands out like a sore thumb
This isn't what you want as a rich person

I'm not just talking billionaires though. I'm talking about wealthy people in general.
>That's very vague.
You just lack imagination. It's a well-known fact that it's better to be rich in a developing country than a developed country.
I think you're under the delusion that America is 1st world (it isnt)
So go to 2nd world. And who said anything about being white anyway?

The fact of the matter is that as a rich person you live in a world with significantly less red tape and bureaucracy in a developing country than you do in a developed one. And corruption favours you much more than it does in a developed country.

as a rich person, you want a stable, developed country in which you pay as little taxes as possible
so i would say usa is the best

Kek

I'm talking a situation where money is no object
>You just lack imagination
No, quite the opposite actually as I've been to developing nations and I dont have a fantasy about them being romantically chaotic in nature thus making them oh so based and more free
You literally cannot go into specifics because there simply are none

>America isn't 1st world
The very definition of 1st world = nations allied with the US (during ww1 I think I dont remember)
Also quality of life in many places like New England or Washington for example are completely on par with that of Western Europe. The nation of a whole is massive and our stats get heavily fucked by certain cities and areas (see: Mississippi delta, or any town on the border)
I mentioned being white because being white in a place that is over 90% not white get old quick

>significantly less red tape and bureaucracy in a developing country than you do in a developed one. And corruption favours you much more than it does in a developed country.
Isn't America the capitalist country everyone reigns on about how we have no regulations (red tape and bureaucracy) is unequal, favoring the evil wealthy people (beneficial to you as a rich person) and corrupt as fuck, where money runs politics (beneficial as a rich person)
Hey! Were even considered a developing nation nowadays right? So how is the US not the best option?

>No, quite the opposite actually as I've been to developing nations and I dont have a fantasy about them being romantically chaotic in nature thus making them oh so based and more free
Nigga I'm from one. I'm not romaticizing shit. Just the cold hard facts from personal experience and mingling with wealthy people from all over the world since childhood.
>You literally cannot go into specifics because there simply are none
SeeThings in business are much easier to achivevr, getting build permits, getting out of a traffic infracture, getting away with murder, whatever you need.
>The very definition of 1st world = nations allied with the US
Oh so that's what we're doing. Okay then. It just isnt used that way as much since the
> ww1
Cold War
>quality of life in many places like New England or Washington for example are completely on par with that of Western Europe.
Sure. But you're comparing regions with countries now. HDI in Moscow is higher than the average in Switzerland for example.

>be rich guy
>sell all your property in USA and buy real estate in third world shithole
>there is a revolution, a new warlord rises to power and takes your stuff because "muh western capitalists"
>lose everything

US is certainly a good option m8
Like I said hereBut you have some taxation laws that I personally dont like. Also you can still get away with quite a bit less than in some other places. Although I suppose on the other hand you have a good balance of law and being able to bend it if you're wealthy.

Like I said, dont move to Zimbabwe.

For Americans? Russia, South East Asia
For foreigners? USA
...but don't become a citizen
>double taxation

Okay dude, as I said earlier, this is going to boil down to HOW rich are we talking? 1 million dollars? Yes 2nd/3rd is the better option due to cheap costs
Worth over 10 million, or an amount you can hardly spend in a life time? Western nations are better then.
I asked you to list specifics about what you cannot do in the US as a rich man vs developing nations, yet all the things you listed are things you can do here and were even notorious for those things

The term 1st world is used the way it is today because of that definition. If you're allied with us, you re most likely not a shithole or are a rich nation

Also I'm making those comparisons because I think it's a little unfair to represent the US as a non 1st world country because stains like Detroit impact the data so hard, meanwhile 90% of the nation is on par with western Europe. You can't say the same for Russia, and HDI is not a good measurement for quality of life at all

what about Rhodesia?

I know I'm just being autistic about it.
But when you say things such as "its common knowledge that rich people move to developing nations", I dont know who you're talking to but I think you'd be hard pressed to name any American millionaires that relocate to Russia lmao

Okay, so let's say you move to China or Russia. Considering their pasts, to suggest that there could be a "revolution" one day where all your money gets taken and you get fuckd over and maybe even killed for being rich. Sound familiar?

Singapore, no taxes for the ultra rich and they don't care where the money came from

Tbh if I was going to Asia, I would go to Hong Kong. Singapore is just slightly too lacking in the personal liberties department. I respect their decision to have strict laws on things like littering or drug possession but at the same time I prefer extra freedom over safety nets

>a country where you constantly have to fear of being robbed if you're rich
>no real positives unles you plan to make even more money
Nah

Russia circa 1918

>a country
>implying the rich live in areas with robberies or violent crime
Brain let post. I bet your chances of being robbed in Helsinki are bigger than irvine, California, and if they aren't, just keep doing what you're doing with the whole replacing your population with blacks and arabs. Watching you guys' crime rates soar so rapidly as you point at us is pretty hilarious, you'll be caught up in no time

Australia

>Worth over 10 million, or an amount you can hardly spend in a life time? Western nations are better then.
Dont think so. Anyone worth below a billion would be better off in 2nd/3rd world.
>yet all the things you listed are things you can do here
> were even notorious for those things
Kek you dont know shit. The extent is incomparable.
>The term 1st world is used the way it is today because of that definition. . If you're allied with us, you re most likely not a shithole or are a rich nation

It's just that most people nowafays misudertsand the definition. Mexico was allied with you but is a shithole while Switzerland and Norway were second world countries.
>Considering their pasts, to suggest that there could be a "revolution" one day where all your money gets taken and you get fuckd over
Seems extremely unlikely.
>hard pressed to name any American millionaires that relocate to Russia
True, it's more Europeans.
As for Americans, there are plenty that relocate to Asia and shitloads of ones that move to South America.

>Dont think so. Anyone worth below a billion would be better off in 2nd/3rd world.
I suppose it's a matter of opinion then
I'm middle class and in the US, making it by. If I were rich? I'd be crazy to leave, we have almost every kind of place here. House in the mountains in Montana, tropical property in Florida/Hawaii, summer house in New England, RDR2 property in West Texas. Considering I wouldn't want to be buying politicians or building shit that even requires over regulation (not sure if you realize how much regulations here have and still are being cut here lately) But as you say, I don't know shit, kinda hard to understand what you mean when you basically arent SAYING anything at all actually other than an insult, because again, you're not being specific enough. Any nation with less regulations than the US to any great extent, is not somewhere I would want to be going indoors like the commieblocks that collapse, wouldn't invest in a place like that at all
>Seems extremely unlikely.
Does it? It happens to countries all the time. I know Venezuela isn't a communist regime, but imagine if you bought some beautiful tropical property in Venezuela 10 years ago! Everything was just fine man...
>there are plenty that relocate to Asia and shitloads of ones that move to South America
Literally never heard of anyone doing that, and I live in the wealthiest city per capita in Texas. It must be a cultural thing, I hide my powerlevel when it comes to my love of countries like Japan because people will unironically laugh at you sometimes. It's ignorant but people have the mindset of "why would I leave?"

>you're not being specific enough.
I gave you examples already man, you're being autistic about it. If you really think that the extent to which you can disregard the law and red tape through money in the US comparable to that of developing countries than you're not worldly enough.
>US to any great extent, is not somewhere I would want to be going indoors like the commieblocks that collapse, wouldn't invest in a place like that at all
Because you're complacent and one-minded, and you have to be adaptable and clever to be able to operate in an environment like that, true. Greater risk, greater reward etc. Also it's obviously not that black and white.

Monaco

Russia