1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. single the most sophifistated product your arms industry is capable to produce

1. flag
2. mgs-25 alexander, improved version of older nora b52. 100 of them sold to third worlders

Attached: 290px-Aleksandar_samohodna_haubica_155mm_01.jpg (290x314, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTV3P0UE23c
youtube.com/watch?v=qa2qrz8hyk8
ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-12-06/poland-get-next-generation-patriot-system
youtube.com/watch?v=QUxzB4CSgxw
youtube.com/watch?v=yUurBxSMb_s
youtube.com/watch?v=zBK30-ZWm0s
youtube.com/watch?v=XNB3l6m6LAc
youtube.com/watch?v=KUGpCUkFwYI
wnp.pl/przemysl-obronny/nowa-bron-w-polskim-arsenale-wlasne-pociski-termobaryczne-coraz-blizej,334201_1_0_0.html
nationalreview.com/2016/12/zumwalt-class-navy-stealth-destroyer-program-failure/
defence24.com/ibcs-heart-of-the-wisla-air-defence-system-what-is-the-cost-interview
defensenews.com/digital-show-dailies/ausa/2018/10/10/ibcs-passes-latest-communications-test-with-more-on-the-horizon/
youtube.com/watch?v=pEEBr3s4I8k
breakingdefense.com/2017/12/army-icbs-missile-defense-system-tracks-jets-despite-jamming/
breakingdefense.com/2017/06/support-ibcs-best-missile-defense-c2-weve-got-former-mda-tester/
news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/poland-signs-agreement-to-purchase-northrop-grummans-integrated-air-and-missile-defense-battle-command-system
defence24.com/green-light-for-the-polish-missile-defence-mod-no-more-than-pln-30-billion-cost-in-wisla-programme
youtu.be/-IxYI_ZMfDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe the Panzerhaubitze 2000

Attached: file.png (800x417, 334K)

Design and use of composite materials gives the missile stealth capabilities. It weighs slightly more than 400 kg and have a range of at least 185 km. NSM is designed for littoral waters ("brown water") and open sea ("green and blue water") scenarios. Use of high strength titanium alloy blast/fragmentation warhead from TDW in line with the modern lightweight design and features insensitive high-explosive. Warhead initiation by a void-sensing Programmable Intelligent Multi-Purpose Fuze designed to optimise effect against hard targets.[23]
NSM can fly over and around landmasses, travel in sea skim mode, and then make random manoeuvres in the terminal phase, making it harder to stop by enemy countermeasures. NSM is based on bank-to-turn flight (see Yaw (flight) and flight control).
Target selection technology gives NSM a capacity for independent detection, recognition, and discrimination of targets at sea or on the coast. This is possible by the combination of an imaging infrared (IIR) seeker and an onboard target database. NSM is able to navigate by GPS, inertial and terrain reference systems.
After being launched into the air by a solid rocket booster which is jettisoned upon burning out, the missile is propelled to its target in high subsonic speed by a turbojet sustainer engine—leaving the 125 kg multi-purpose blast/fragmentation warhead to do its work, which in case of a ship target means impacting the ship at or near the water line.
NSM coastal battery: 3 Missile Launch Vehicles, 1 Battery Command Vehicle, 3 Combat Command Vehicles, 1 Mobile Comms Center, 1 Mobile Radar Vehicle, 1 Transport/Loading Vehicle, and 1 Mobile Workshop Vehicle. Each MLV carries 4 missiles and can be connected to the CCV by optical fiber or radio up to 10 km (6.2 mi) away; up to 6 launchers with 24 missiles can be netted together at once. If installed on ships, NSMs can be deck-mounted in packs of one, two, three, four, or six launchers.

Attached: nsm.jpg (600x400, 46K)

best invention so far

Attached: 246A56345142887435.jpg (800x535, 74K)

RS-24 Yars, 1500 mT of love.

Attached: 1359155-08440.jpg (1280x960, 204K)

Media/CIA complex. Created the Iraq War, Vietnam War, Syrian refugee crisis (both in fact and then the massive sympathetic reporting on it), 9/11, etc

pic related is a more comical example but the whole russia nothingburger comes straight from the deep state because they were banking on continued Clinton foreign policy. They got more money out of Trump but what they really wanted was another war which HRC would have provided with her proposed "no fly zone" over Syria

Attached: fake news steak trump.jpg (750x488, 42K)

>glenfield on LATIN

Attached: 1426968011249.jpg (531x471, 72K)

we develop newest RPG with russia

Probably some SAAB missile stuff

I don't fucking know

ASTROS.
Can launch from 9km range rockets to 300km range cruise missile(export ver.)

Attached: file.png (1600x1132, 2.5M)

Thats true. Everyone here should take notice on this.

Attached: 1537723346810.png (633x612, 547K)

Probably the recon machines operated by viestikoekeskus signals intelligence. After that Hamina class stealth missile boats

Attached: 800px-Tornio_Särkänsalmi_1.jpg (800x533, 81K)

Most likely CADPAT camo, first digi camo, based off of german flektarn I guess. USMC copied it with MARPAT so I guess it's alright. We had the avro arrow but it never saw production.

Attached: Temperate_CADPAT_camouflage_pattern_swatch.png (1024x1024, 709K)

Spen
We have thermobaric weapon. Has the same power as a little nuclear weapon. The number we have is unknown as it is high secret.

>America
>Ford class super carrier
"Blocks you path"

Attached: dcs09-371-5.jpg (936x527, 78K)

M05 camo in all of it's forms

Attached: Hylje-M05-1.jpg (1000x1300, 1.12M)

Based

Attached: vFQY2pE.jpg (1326x885, 367K)

Patria AMV thousands sold jesus how can the rest of the world compete even Saudi Arabia buys these

Attached: 7ca5ce309cc68940d7220d0c2328fc55-500.jpg (667x500, 56K)

Dunno, all modern warfare is very sophisticated.
T. Program testing software for military helicopter avionics.

Saudi Arabia buysliterally everythi g they can get their hands on

Also
>all these non-countries who doesnt produce fighterjets

Attached: 39 8.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

>Patria AMV operators also include Sweden, Poland and the United Arab Emirates

Its a great vehicle, I dont argue with that, but bringing up Saudi Arabia to prove ghat is like bringin up Mark Levengood to prove your country is straight

I don't see how Digital camo blends in desu.

leopard 2 would be germany's most famous arms design product
any euro country that doesn't make their own tanks usually owns leos

>all these non-countries who doesnt produce fighterjets

S-Shut up it has a turbine... ;_:

Attached: file.png (1200x600, 597K)

This

can you imagine training your whole life wanting to become fighter jet pilot only to be assigned to super tucano?

I'd be happy desu.
Finally i can larp as a ww2 pilot.

> 2. single the most sophifistated product your arms industry is capable to produce
> 2. mgs-25 alexander, improved version of older nora b52. 100 of them sold to third worlders

You mean the most sophisticated howitzer?]

Krab is the best one we developed and produce in a mass way, i guess:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTV3P0UE23c

We don't sell it to anybody though, because of top-secret stuff.

The one you showed on your photos is a shit-version howitzer, i think that Polish version of it - judging by specs - is Kryl:

youtube.com/watch?v=qa2qrz8hyk8

The most sophisticated weapon Polish industry is developing now is next gen Patriot, but we do it in cooperation with Amerifats:

ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-12-06/poland-get-next-generation-patriot-system

This

The 2m stick:
youtube.com/watch?v=QUxzB4CSgxw

Attached: pau.png (500x500, 46K)

probably this

just don't crash it into oil tankers please thanks

Attached: f100.jpg (996x609, 64K)

Isn't the Juan Carlos more complex?

Yeah, forgot about that one.

Attached: mq9mu.jpg (1599x635, 217K)

Big guy

They say it breaks up the pattern, I dont know how true that is. Seems to work really well in temperate rainforests like most of BC, not so well anywhere else. I hear rumors we are going to change to multicam like the US

Forgot image, obviously cherry picked like most camo images

Attached: sXsqVJv.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

Attached: 20150427104203469.jpg (600x400, 80K)

Poland's shipbuilding industry began to produce new ships for the first time in last 3 decades only because of the Russian conquer of Ukraine:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUurBxSMb_s

Attached: ORP ślązak.jpg (800x533, 160K)

I still think the oldschool ones looks/works better.

>Multicam

Yikes.

Attached: file.png (680x680, 652K)

Make love not war brah

I definitely think old woodland looks better, peak military aesthetic. Cadpat is ugly and looks like relish.

Bittium tactical IP network

Attached: Bittium.jpg (554x343, 25K)

You're welcome Austria.

Attached: Bittium_Tough_Comnode_product_page1.png (1400x468, 252K)

Mein neger.

Attached: file.png (940x768, 1.42M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zBK30-ZWm0s

Fairies.

Attached: M51_SLBM_French_Navy.jpg (600x395, 91K)

Forgot pic again, 1980 US marines where the best looking troops

Attached: GrenadaParatroops.jpg (640x427, 54K)

>old woodland looks better,
woodland is the most asthethic camo ever developed. It will look good on anything

Attached: m1a1_03_of_11.jpg (1280x841, 154K)

Strong

Attached: file.png (1000x738, 1.01M)

my cousin is the commander of one these nuclear submarine.

Where do you live?

Is this a battle management system?

BMS Jasmin was just supplied to Polish army after long years of tests.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNB3l6m6LAc

Lääh puuh sex BÄNG BÄTÄNG

Attached: bef64838.jpg (868x1571, 203K)

Near Toulon

1. poland
2. shit on a stick

Which sub (out of those 4) your cousin are exactly commanding?

Nice.

Only the signals core.

Nice osint, Igor.

1. America
2. Pic related

Attached: Zumwalt_cold.jpg (4608x3072, 3.53M)

>Thermobars your trench

Attached: 1509568258118619221.jpg (1600x1200, 557K)

Space. We own space. NASA can also include SpaceX, Boeing, Virgin/Scaled Composites, and others if necessary.

Attached: 65A20113-19B4-4FE6-AA91-0C9134161790.jpg (654x541, 50K)

Isn't that thing like 20 years old?

I would go with these tiny submarines we make that seem to be pretty much the best non-nuclear ones one could buy, but even more advacned are probably laser weapons.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KUGpCUkFwYI

Attached: pewpewpew.jpg (2182x1764, 1.69M)

Looks like TOS-1 from 70s, desu

Poland's Dezamet is currently developing new gen thermobaric missles and shells that we would want to use in artillery - but as opposite to your Buratino - with extremely high precision and longer range

wnp.pl/przemysl-obronny/nowa-bron-w-polskim-arsenale-wlasne-pociski-termobaryczne-coraz-blizej,334201_1_0_0.html

Don't forget the moon

Imagine being a goatfucker and then suddently this appears coming at you firing its both cannon in auto-mode at you.

Attached: file.png (1000x541, 712K)

Didnt that thing turn out to be a flop? I would think the f35 is the most advanced thing nowadays

Attached: 1537222862556.jpg (3456x2304, 442K)

Did it? I haven't kept up with it.

tanki online really got to you guys

I love the way US farming fields look like

nationalreview.com/2016/12/zumwalt-class-navy-stealth-destroyer-program-failure/

What do farming fields in Poland look like?

Wow what an embarrassment.

It's brilliant but too expensive.

>with extremely high precision and longer range

since polish air defence is a joke, they're probably gonna get Kalibred right in their parking boxes.

Attached: Privyet.jpg (640x352, 23K)

>What do farming fields in Poland look like?
irregular since most farmers own very little land compared to US/Western ones.
The average farm is small.
There are some very large farm but they are minority.

Attached: 500_F_181503194_2MDSZh7gcqKN3k4Iv42XJAjFOiXoax6S.jpg (500x375, 107K)

>since polish air defence is a joke

We are working on it: defence24.com/ibcs-heart-of-the-wisla-air-defence-system-what-is-the-cost-interview

Attached: 840_472_matched__p2lza4_Zrzutekranu20180115o15.38.13.png (783x472, 527K)

>polish air defence is a joke
Polish AF is basically U.S AF. Can't fly in Polish airspace without Americans getting involved.

Looks a smaller version of ours.

My bad, meant to respond to

Poland To Buy Northrop Grumman’s Integrated Air And Missile Defense System

defensenews.com/digital-show-dailies/ausa/2018/10/10/ibcs-passes-latest-communications-test-with-more-on-the-horizon/

Northrop Grumman IBCS successful cruise missile defense flight test intercept

IBCS passes latest communications test, with more on the horizon

The Army’s embattled missile defense network, IBCS, passed a major field test at Yuma Proving Ground in October, contractor Northrop Grumman announced today. In stark contrast to chronic software crashes early on, the command-and-control system accurately tracked everything from drones to helicopters to fighter jets, both Army aircraft and Marine ones. (It’s hit ballistic and cruise missiles in earlier tests). It drew data from Patriot and Sentinel radars that were not designed to work together. And it kept doing this for days all this despite active jamming by a live adversary, the kind of challenge Army Chief of Staff Mark Milley fears existing Army networks may not survive in a high-tech conflict with Russia or China.

breakingdefense.com/2017/12/army-icbs-missile-defense-system-tracks-jets-despite-jamming/

Support IBCS, Best Missile Defense C2 We’ve Got: Former MDA Tester

breakingdefense.com/2017/06/support-ibcs-best-missile-defense-c2-weve-got-former-mda-tester/

>arms industry

Attached: 3245424312.jpg (465x305, 130K)

Basically the whole Pilatus family tree.
Pilatus is the creator of the world's most famous STOL aircraft, the PC-6, first produced in 1959 and still manufactured.
Pic related is the PC-21, the much more sophisticated rival product to Brazil's fag Tucano

Attached: 1204576993.jpg (850x581, 342K)

Poland To Buy Northrop Grumman’s Integrated Air And Missile Defense System

news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/poland-signs-agreement-to-purchase-northrop-grummans-integrated-air-and-missile-defense-battle-command-system
Northrop Grumman IBCS successful cruise missile defense flight test intercept

IBCS passes latest communications test, with more on the horizon

The Army’s embattled missile defense network, IBCS, passed a major field test at Yuma Proving Ground in October, contractor Northrop Grumman announced today. In stark contrast to chronic software crashes early on, the command-and-control system accurately tracked everything from drones to helicopters to fighter jets, both Army aircraft and Marine ones. (It’s hit ballistic and cruise missiles in earlier tests). It drew data from Patriot and Sentinel radars that were not designed to work together. And it kept doing this for days all this despite active jamming by a live adversary, the kind of challenge Army Chief of Staff Mark Milley fears existing Army networks may not survive in a high-tech conflict with Russia or China.

Support IBCS, Best Missile Defense C2 We’ve Got: Former MDA Tester

Looks like you guys are getting a good system and not some stripped down third world export version.

>the much more sophisticated rival product to Brazil's fag Tucano

You ain't wrong, the T-27 is the antecessor to the Super Tucano.

Attached: file.png (600x400, 419K)

god why do the polish twats always have to sperg out with their insecurities, fucking eastern shitters i swear

We will get this system a bit earlier than the US Army.

Moreover, Deputy Minister noted that Poland has obtained so called “yockey waiver”, an authorization to acquire the IBCS suite before a full scale series production begins, within the framework of the inter-governmental agreement concluded with Washington. It is an important point of the deal, since IBCS suite has not yet entered even the LRIP phase. Within the FMS process a formal notification and Congress authorization are yet to be issued, nonetheless the “yockey waiver” itself is a major step forward. The provision is also a proof of the US trust.

The “Milestone C” decision, determining the completion of the EMD stage for the IBCS system and transition to production, is expected to be taken by the end off this year. Full scale manufacturing is not going to begin before the finalization of the LRIP, which happens directly after the “Milestone C” step. The FMS procedure – should a standard set of steps be adopted – assumes that the military equipment would be delivered from the US only after the full scale production begins. However, as it was noted by Kownacki, Poland will be given a chance to implement the IBCS in parallel with the US Army.

defence24.com/green-light-for-the-polish-missile-defence-mod-no-more-than-pln-30-billion-cost-in-wisla-programme

Taranis. An unmanned fully-autonomous stealth drone capable of flying anywhere on Earth without any human intervention whatsoever, penetrate any airspace and bomb targets independently.

Attached: taranis.jpg (2048x1154, 97K)

looks like a trainer aircraft, has this thing ever seen combat?

I doubt Poles are THAT stupid to believe that someone is gonna fight for them against Russia lmao
Everything east to the Oder is not a thing to dying for for the westerners.

another int retard parroting the "why would someone die for another country", cause the world order matters and alliances arent for show

We will be killing you. If you russian sub-animals are ready to crush yourself against 100 mln of people in Central-Eastern Europe, then go for it xD

youtu.be/-IxYI_ZMfDw

>sends sissis with anti infared stealth cloacks to satchel your artillery and t-14s
Nice try igor

Attached: sketch-1543007490978.png (720x815, 638K)

Why would Russia attack Poland in the first place.

We did it a couple of times already.
How can you forgot?

my country wasnt produced shit since WWII. no planes, no tanks...
this shit (pic) was the last heavy stuff we made.
we have russian tanks and helis, swedish toyplanes and a few locally-made guns.

Attached: 23236_rd[1].jpg (512x336, 45K)

>another int retard parroting the "why would someone die for another country", cause the world order matters and alliances arent for show

Central-Eastern Europe doesn't need any alliances to deal with the Russian subhuman. What we need is only to invest more in our armies and train our societies in killing Russian trash. Combined population of our region is comparable to Russia's, after all. It is in interest of the West to help us arm ourselves

>We did it a couple of times already.
the only time in modern history would be WWII but then again, it was WWII not some local conflict