What does future hold for Africa?

What does future hold for Africa?

Attached: Africa_satellite_plane.jpg (1920x2020, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/racism-Bible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it will be a global superpower similar to wakanda.

white race will be genocided by africans+asians+jews.

I hope africa can improve. It has such a nice environment, but it suffers so much abuse. I blame missionaries.

New China

what is up with all the christianity hate recently? we only want to teach you about the love of god

building african empires outside africa
SAMENA MENA HEHE WAKA WAKA HEHE SAMENA MENA SANGARIWA , IT'S TIME FOR AFIRCA

Nuclear holocaust and/or mass starvation
Nigs aren't worthy

stagnation in the north
chinese fueled wakanda in the south

Die racist christians subhumans.

>overpopulation.
>overcrowding.
>mass famine.
>sahara desert will turn into a lush forest due to global warming, the rest of Africa would be an uninhabitable smoldering dessert.

They have a dark future ahead.

It's growing economically.

Attached: accra.jpg (972x498, 161K)

they're already quite dark, my friend

Hey I love all races, except sub-saharans

actually christianity and racism are incompatible.
for more, you can read this article
gotquestions.org/racism-Bible.html

Then majority of christians are going to hell I guess

>What is the curse of ham

yes, false teaching and hypocrisy is unfortunately too prevalent. however, all non-christians will go to hell if they don't repent.
curse of ham never mentions race or skin color

What the fuck is up with this waffle edgelord?

That's total bullshit considering overpopaultion is a joke (And has been for years), housing is getting better (And the fact that people fail to look at is that Africa is very sparse in many many parts) and famine is only an issue in the war torn areas.

It's way better then it was in the 80-90s

Also don't some christian denominations promote such? The KKK is a type of christianity

>The objective of the story may have been to justify the subject status of the Canaanites, the descendants of Ham, to the Israelites, the descendants of Shem.[3]

>but in later centuries, the narrative was interpreted by some Christians, Muslims and Jews as an explanation for black skin, as well as slavery.[4] Nevertheless, most Christians, Muslims and Jews now disagree with such interpretation, because in the biblical text, Ham himself is not cursed, and race or skin color is never mentioned.[5]

I feel that China will start propping up pro-chinese governments. And probably a few civil wars here and there.

China has no ability to pump military support to Africa as long as USA rules the waves

Only fringe, irrelevant, almost unknown sects promote it.
The vast majorities of christians believe in globalism. That's why they send missionaries to thrid world countries

China rules the USA through debt.
The future is chinese

Makes sense, China was pretty much Africa tier at the beggining of the 20th century, nowadays it improved a 1000 fold.

But what about climate change? Is it bullshit that 90% of the world is going to be rendered uninhabitable by 2030-50?

Why the fuck would the Sahara become green again under a 4-6 degree warming scenario?

Global super power unified by the BLACK race.

Not the entire Sahara dessert, just a small area wich is warm enough for reforestation, my bad, i'm kind of a brainlet.

Attached: 9803480h.jpg (980x837, 154K)

>I blame missionaries.

I blame n[removed by 4channel].