I hate this country, give me somewhere comfy to move to

It's pretty clear that this shithole collection of islands we call the British Isles is on a heavy downward spiral. Root Christian culture is gone, left wing mania is rife and free speech is dead. Add to that the soaring crime rates and general idiot population, this place just doesn't feel comfy to live in anymore. Can anyone here recommend me a nice country to move to (or more specifically an area of a country) that has my requirements?
>low crime rate
>strong central culture that everyone abides by (like some kind of religion or belief system)
>comfy small towns and villages to live in, not some smoke filled city shithole
>comfy climate, not depressing piss rain all the time or unbearable sun

Attached: great-britain-image305.jpg (732x1024, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shukuba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

south africa

I'd suggest moving to Mongolia

Some Swiss village.

I think the best country is by far switzerland. Very hardworking people, they care for their family and their values, beautiful landscape, awesome culture, low taxes

Good riddance.

Australia.

>>low crime rate
>>strong central culture that everyone abides by (like some kind of religion or belief system)
>>comfy small towns and villages to live in, not some smoke filled city shithole
>>comfy climate, not depressing piss rain all the time or unbearable sun

britain

I thought you guys were full?

You know, I've unironically considered this one. It always comes up as one of the best places to live in Asia, but it seems to odd. I really don't know anything about modern Mongolia. I do know that their capital city has terrible coal fired heating pollution though

lol you know absolutely nothing about Mongolia you fucking brainlet

kek maybe before 1950

Chilean countryside

Attached: P5190683.jpg (4608x2592, 2.92M)

hey fuck you

That's what I just said, learn to read

I moved to the Netherlands to get away from it. You learn just how weird us Brit’s are when you live abroad, there just aren’t people like it.
Can’t say it’s any better or worse here, just different.

>the meme country

There's no good place to live outside of Europe, Aus/NZ/NorthAmerica and Japan.

Suould have been born in a comfy Japanese village.
Pic related, from about a year ago.

Attached: IMG_5196.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

I would live in the US, Maybe NZ, Canada, Chile. not Japan, fuck living there, nice to visit though.

Attached: P5110639.jpg (4608x2592, 3.18M)

Japan is infinitely superior than any south american shithole

Have you tried suicide, Jow Forumstard faggot?

japan would be great if want to work 60 hours a week and never get promoted because you are foreigner, yeah great.

You try living in 1984 made real, faggot

>It's pretty clear that this shithole collection of islands we call the British Isles is on a heavy downward spiral. Root Christian culture is gone, left wing mania is rife and free speech is dead. Add to that the soaring crime rates and general idiot population, this place just doesn't feel comfy to live in anymore.

Attached: D062F6A6-DB5D-4598-ACF4-74715967EC77.jpg (606x506, 53K)

Brazil. We love anglo-saxons here.
Plenty of safe small towns too
>strong central culture that everyone abides by (like some kind of religion or belief system)
Not in the entire country, but some cities have it.

China is what you want, friend.
I'm not even memeing, China has a low crime rate, a central belief system, comfy small towns and villages, and a comfy climate. Not to mention traditional women too. Enjoy.

Attached: xijiang_qianhu_miao_village.jpg (810x526, 234K)

>left wing mania is rife

Attached: 1499981188670.png (550x495, 102K)

>left wing mania is rife and free speech is dead.
Will Whiggism ever make a comeback here? We desperately need a proper Liberal party to come along and roll back all the statism.

I'm just hoping that the turmoil of Brexit will destroy the Conservative party and create the catalyst for some much needed change in the political landscape here. With Comrade Unelectable in charge of Labour and the Conservatives split into 2 or more parties, there'd be no better chance for change.

HURR DURR I DON'T HAVE A REAL RESPONSE HURRRR

Attached: 1542247910134.jpg (750x620, 55K)

I just can't see the two party system changing. If the tories go out Labour will come in, even if Corbyn is still in charge.

this is shukuba-town, little different from village.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shukuba

well, there are the libdems...

Pollution and crime are both lower now than pre-1950

yeah but you didn't have to lock your door in the 1950s

Then why the fuck did they have locks

I get the pollution one but crime is lower? Really? I find that very hard to believe. Even violent crime and murder? Then why did London's murder rate surpass New York for the first time recently, why are stabbings and acid attacks on the rise? Stealing the village bucket may have been a more common crime but I'd rather ten apples be stolen than one murder

The libdems are liberal (in the original sense of the word) in name only. Nobody in favour of a small state and reduced bureaucracy would want us to be members of the EU.