Be Israeli Jew

>Be Israeli Jew
>Turn 11
>Forced to go to Ugandan wizard school

Attached: Harry Potter Schools.png (1453x628, 61K)

proof that jk rowling is a white supremacist

At least the journey from Israel to Uganda will be far more interesting than the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1475130597970.jpg (1620x2884, 2.16M)

this is dumb as shit. Romance language countries go to romance language school
former british colonies go to the british school
CANZUS go to the US school
germanic countries go to the norwegian school and slavs go to the slav school
i have no problem with the east asian one.
MENA go to a MENA school

Africans don't get a school

>British writing

Attached: 1542861263509.jpg (327x640, 98K)

>i have no problem with the east asian one
>one school for 3 billion people

I always tought this distribution of schools is fucking retarded.

Why does the UK/Ireland get their own school and the rest of Europe doesn't? Also grouping all of Latin America together seems like a shitty idea and proof you don't know shit about those regions. Even worse for Asia and Africa/Arabia.

>ayn rand

Attached: 19.gif (250x206, 1.16M)

Pak-Indo-Bagla-Lanka are former british colonies and go to the other school

desu
israel probably has some super secret wizard school that runs the world

have you noticed that the board of governors of gringotts as well as its chairman are all jewish?

>instead of showing different types of wizards around the world, rowling and movie plebs prefer literally who wh*tey centrism
Surprised no one's called them out on it in this age
Based, didn't know it was a Ranjeet who made those posts lel

I would be way more interested in crazy African shapeshifting wizards battling for the fate of the world than Fantastic Beasts.

Britain has unwarranted self-importance

The sschools are the most famous ones in the region. Schools of repute.

Do Indians actually read books, or do they just use the pages from books as toilet paper after they shit in the streets?

^This
Imagine some mystic voodoo or chamanic stuff, would be awesome.
Like if they made a story in the african's Middle Ages, that would be nice.

>southamerican schiol is in the only country of the continent who speaks a different language. whoever watches this is a brainlet

exactly my first tought

rate

Attached: d922ea6c-54da-4df5-933c-8953d01aec2f.png (6460x4400, 2.16M)

Are these supposed to be unique schools? Because realistically, China and India would each have like six schools on their own or entire city of wizards each.

Nah not really.
Most of them don't have a soul so there would be really a few number of wizard in those countries.

>Durmstrang
>obviously taken from Sturm und Drang literary movement
>Germany is not in the grouping
Rowling has no brain

seems much more realistic 2bh, should have been something like this

as us and indians get asian bob and veg,specifically chimese and japanese

why the fuck am I going to Amazon while Mexicans go to the US? isn't part of being a colony of the US is enjoying some of the benefit?

Attached: 1531081954130.jpg (711x620, 39K)

come to think of it, an adventure in the amazon seems much better than the actual franchise

>mouah mouah there isn't a fictional wizardry school close enough to where i live. Why didn't the evil wypipo pretend there is a make believe wizard school in my country
holy shit you people are sad

are you kidding? IF I LIVED IN THE HARRY POTTER WORLD, I WOULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE FUCKING AMAZON INSTEAD OF MASSACHUSETTS EVEN THOUGH WE'RE AN US COLONY, DISTANCE ISN'T THE PROBLEM YOU WANKER!
at least I would get on a more interesting adventure fighting some amerindians with access to some dark magic

Attached: pia.jpg (1300x1005, 88K)

>IF I LIVED IN THE HARRY POTTER WORLD
Unless you are under the age of 12 that"s not even a thought that should cross your mind

can't you allow me to whine about stupid shit?

Attached: Image18.png (535x372, 270K)

Mahoutokoro(魔法所)just means "magic place"...

and Castelobruxo just means wizard castle, it's obvious that she made this setting and came up with the names in less than 5 minutes without doing any kind of research

>Sakhalin
I've never read or watch any HP stuff. Is there an explanation why Sakhalin is green?

Latin America should be divided along the lines of viceroyships + Brazil, it makes no sense for Colombians/Venezuelans to be in the same school as Mexicans. Also capitanias might have made their own school but as a basic divission this would be the most sensible approach.

Attached: Virreinatos.png (312x400, 63K)

We are proud americans

tfw know every title but only read 9 ;_;
I ain't reading any of the sad stories though. fuck that

Peru should have one, they got Universities and many other institutions much earlier than the USA and Brazil.

>Serbs and the rest of the Balkan Slavshits don't immediately suck Russian cock and join their school
>all Arabs go to nigger school
>Asia has only 1 school
>Sakhalin is green for some reason
Huh?

>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
>download a copy of the philosopher's stone
>search for the word "stretched", "stretch" etc
>could only find it roughly twice and never the exact phrase he used

why would harold bloom lie to me?

This is better, but I can't imagine how the Balkans would look like if we had magic.

>Sakhalin

Yes1`

lmao

they all fell for it, too

Attached: jonoahhill.jpg (968x645, 41K)

>southamericanschooltugal

>no Woop-Woop School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Why must I share a class with seppo cunts?

Attached: nogwarts.gif (600x337, 4M)

>India + China going to a Japanese school
That doesn't seem like it would end well.

>Japanese and Chinese students cannot stop talking about Nanking
>Indian and Chinese student cannot stop talking about Tibet and border stuff
Sounds like fun

>Atlas Shrugged

Attached: 1514139802370.png (499x338, 38K)

"I am going to make Nanking look like a fucking joke"
- Hirose Jun, Mahoutokoro headmaster

>This ancient Japanese school has the smallest student body of the eleven great wizarding schools and takes students from the age of seven (although they do not board until they are eleven). While day students, wizarding children are flown back and forth to their homes every day on the backs of a flock of giant storm petrels. The ornate and exquisite palace of Mahoutokoro is made of mutton-fat jade, and stands on the topmost point of the ‘uninhabited’ (or so Muggles think) volcanic island of Minami Iwo Jima.
School that serves largest population has the smallest number of students.

Where did you find that reading list? Jow Forums?

Don't be ridiculous; Indians don't use toilet paper.

it does not get more based and redpilled than this and i say this with 100% sincerity

unironically not bad, although hungary and lithuania would make more sense with central europe

>Be Irish
>Forced to go to British wizarding school
better off be a muggle desu

Like all 'literary' folk, he is a hack.

>country of 60 million has the same as 4 billion people

Maybe chinks are magically inept
it seems anglos have all the power

>1475130597970.jpg
>ayn rand
>g-d tier

That chart was created by a person with negative iq.

Attached: brainlet11.jpg (645x729, 49K)

it's a meme you dumb cunt, like half of book charts.

It's a 5 year old pasta that's posted on all HP threads on /tv/.

Attached: 1534684207284.jpg (480x360, 6K)

obvious bait desu

Excellent gif, excellent filename

Beauxbatons means "Beautiful sticks"

beautiful

>60% of the world’s population has to go to some random volcano in the middle of the ocean
>meanwhile british isles get their own school

>YOU ARE SUSPENDED POTTER
>GIVE ME YOUR HAT AND YOUR WAND
>AND YOUR OTHER WAND

>god tier
>atlas shrugged

Why is Jow Forums so cringy?

This map only makes sense if these are officially sanction by the British imperial wizards or something, with all others being considered non-credited according to the system.

Not everyone is a fucking wizard you retard

what makes you think that wizard geopolitics don't trump mudblood geopolitics?

Pakis,poos,nips and chinks have to go to the same school

Attached: 1542482667829.jpg (800x488, 17K)

>pakis, poos, nips and chinks have to go to the same school

Attached: 1542482667829.jpg (800x488, 17K)

Orange man bad