Why no I don’t support the Republican Party

>Why no I don’t support the Republican Party.

Attached: C57734B7-BC88-4487-9D2D-12EFA520EBC2.png (644x800, 15K)

>why yes i do support a party controlled by jews

Attached: med_1529365035_image[1].jpg (433x500, 36K)

That's both parties though.

that's why i said "a party" not "the party" dumb goy

Attached: DNCT3nWU8AMCC5p[1].jpg (356x436, 16K)

I have no reason to do so.

Who is this semen demon.

Republicans:
-Cut taxes
-Create jobs
-Kill terrorists
-Secure the border
-Confirm judges

Demon-Rats
-Raise taxes
-Create mobs
-Fund terrorists
-Open the border
-Smear judges

>kill terrorists
>immediately bow down to the source of all terrorism, Saudi Arabia and Israel
Try again, retard.

Republicans
>Love America
>Support the troops
>Kill commies
>Love Israel
>Chosen by God himself to rule America.

Democrats
>hate America
>Love Satan
>Are atheist
>Kill babies

>why yes I am shite wing

Attached: 1526342043293.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

You mean like when Obama sent $150 billion in cash to Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East.

Yep, the Democrat party should be banned as a domestic terror group as far as I'm concerned.

>the White People's Party
How long till Texas becomes blue and Republicans are forever cucked from the White House?

How long until Mexico reclaims Texas and Australia finally becomes bigger than the US?

Attached: LNPN9hv.jpg (600x398, 36K)

What was the significance of that money?

Should I move to Israel? Can I get gullible retarded Americans to give me money to start my comfy life there?

Ask Obama, he did the treason.

Political parties are unamerican and every partisan should be denied the right to vote or run for office

GOD BLESS AMERICA GOD BLESS TRUMP

Attached: FC4380AD-0DD8-407D-8A3D-BC1526983D07.jpg (2048x1449, 1.4M)

America is a vassal to Israel, and this is a good thing, libtards.

>I think Israel is evil and America shouldn't support it

Attached: switch soyboy.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

Looks like they were just Iranian assets that got unfrozen. In return, their nuclear program got cucked.

Soon, and that's because white Californians keep moving there

Everytime I see trump on the TV set I cry a tear of joy. He is a beautiful man and I know he cares about me and will make America great again.

>Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East.
Be more subtle with your bait next time

Lol, is this what CNN tells you?

I don’t watch CNN.

CNN is fake news, very anti Semitic.

Bullshit, leftard.

>Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East.
Wait do you guys actually believe that? You cant be that retarded right?

Trump is a genius. He Is the only president so far who actually cares about the American people. I would die for him.

The Australian is right though, they are trying to destroy Israel and will stop at nothing to destroy it.
The WH already showed their report of it.

Trump is the reason why America is respected around the world again.
God I love that man.

>The WH already showed their report of it.
Well that settles it then. clearly that's an objective and reliable source

Iran is funding Hezbollah and Hamas who have promised to genocide the Jews in Israel and they also fund Assad, who gasses his own people.

When Jesus walked the earth, he was mocked, ridiculed, hated, and slandered. It reminds me a lot of Donald trump and what he has to go through every day. Thank you Donald for your selfless sacrifice to lead America!

With Trump in the office, Israel will always have a friend in the Oval Office. I hope he stays President for Life.
TRUMP FOR LIFE

Yep, America was seen as a JOKE by the outside world under Obama.

Look at how Trump is getting NATO countries to pay their fair share for defence and look at how easily he has re-negotiated NAFTA. America is back.

Where I live America is an even bigger joke under Trump

Unironically Ben Shapiro’s sister

The Bible speaks of THE LORD returning to earth. I believe that Donald Trump is the Christ reborn. He is beautiful and holy in every way. I will NEVER believe otherwise.

Maybe you should get out of your liberal bubble and talk to some real intelligent humans, then?

>the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East

Attached: 1416623253013.jpg (531x471, 32K)

Why do you love Iran so much?

Either some masterfully crafted ironic shitposting or we have some real shills in here. No self respecting Trump supporter in this site would suck off Israel's cock this much, all these posts read like they're straight off some boomers FB page

It makes me so sad when I see all of the millennials playing the fornite and forgetting that Donald Trump loves them and wants to make America great again. People just aren’t as appreciative as they where in my day.

>they also fund Assad, who gasses his own people.
You mean gasses ISIS and other terrorists that are funded by saudi arabia, quatar, the us and israel. The actual leading sponsors of terrorism in the middle east

ISIS was founded and funded by Barrack "Hussein" Obama and Crooked Hillary Clinton. It was Trump who wiped them out.

The saudis arnt perfect, but they love America and they love Trump. That’s why I will ALWAYS support the Saudi royal family as long as they love and support America.

It was the SAA and russian air force that whiped them out. Trump did fuck all

Political parties should be banned and everyone forced to run as independent. If you disagree you're fucking retarded

Attached: 1382233418765.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Liar. Trump promised to "knock the hell out of ISIS" and look what happened

Foolish! The Republican Party is the new Israel spoken of in the book of revelation. Every god-fearing American needs to support Jesus’s own party.

I want more tax cuts
I want the Wall
I want more conservatives on the Supreme Court
I want Hillary and Obama in jail

This is why I support Trump. It's simple.

>tfw two smart too support the bourgeois spectacle of American politics

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (680x788, 72K)

This unironically wouldn't be a problem if the workers owned the means of their production, since the control stems from corporate billionaires swinging around their moneybag ball sacks.
There is absolutely no real tangible sense of accountability built in under the current capitalist system as it naturally intersects with government and military, desu senpai.

Who needs workers to own the means of production when the Republican Party can just own the means of production?

It was one solution to the problem you presented, is all.

>You mean like when Obama sent $150 billion in cash to Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East.
The US is, and has always been, the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the middle east. Predominantly through Republican administrations.

Julius Ceaser. George Washington. Napoleon Bonoparte. Winston Churchill. Margaret Thatcher. Ronald Reagan. Trump.

Its not often that a truly great leader, who is beloved by the people and respected by the world comes around. But when he does, you will know it. Among the greats is Donald Trump, a man who like the great men of old, will be remembered and revered for generations as the man who lead America to the shining new era of human greatness.

Attached: C4BD6D6C-1F5A-4CB3-859C-D0DC010DA7A3.jpg (1200x1520, 458K)

In 1945, millions of innocent Jews were massacred by freedom hating tyrants who wanted to take over the world. FDR, a democrat, stood by and did nothing.
In 1994, millions of innocent Rwandan women and children were slaughtered by radical Hutu nationalists. Bill Clinton, a democrat, did nothing.
In 2014, tens of thousands of innocent Christians and Jews were killed during the rise of ISIS in their conquest of Iraq and Syria. Obama, a democrat, did nothing.

Democrat = Anti-Jewish, anti-western, anti-child, anti-Christian, anti-freedom.

Think hard about who you want to vote for in 2020 America.