SOMEONE BE MY GF PLEASE I NEED TO INCREASE FERTILITY RATE OF MY COUNTRY

SOMEONE BE MY GF PLEASE I NEED TO INCREASE FERTILITY RATE OF MY COUNTRY

Attached: angryapu.jpg (495x362, 17K)

>I NEED TO
Why though?

uhhhh
that doesn't matter what matters is that I NEED GF NOW

I really like Singapore

I like Canada as well lets fu-... i mean, be friends :)

Yeah I'm pretty interested in the country so I'd definitely befriend someone who could keep a discussion up about it

> someone who could keep a discussion up about it
b-but there's nothing to talk about here other than our food :(

Attached: singaporefood.jpg (1350x900, 413K)

I like LKY and many of the places actually look sublime, but I also really love eastern philosophy, religion, esotericism, literature, so it's basically interesting by default for me as an Asian country.

You ought to become the gf (female(male)).

LKY is cool :D
I never thought other people would think singapore looks nice though. Sure it has some "historical" and cultural sites but there are only like 5 of them and the rest are modern tourist traps which may or may not be worth visitng
>I also really love eastern philosophy
pls be my taoist gf
but i am male (male[bf{male}])

why dont you marry a strong independent chinese womyn who need no man.

i'm an ugly chinese manlet so maybe i might be more attractive to foreigners

Attached: sadhelper.png (656x755, 42K)

just import more pajeets. you dont need to have your own kids

but i still want gf...

I'm pretty into things like benevolent dictatorship (since it minmaxes and democracy always regresses to the mean), meritocracy, strategic employment of constituents, whatever. These things are very reminiscent of how analysts and strategists in corporations even now still work and its proper facture actually has an artistry to it. I mean, Chinese philosophy is pretty largely about strategy and running enterprises, though Confucianism is better for this in specific. But yeah eastern phil doesn't just mean Tao. It means Taoism, Confucianism, Mahayana, Vedanta, Nyaya-Vaisheshika, obviously Zen if you have both Tao+Buddhism. I'd be pretty interested in seeing the mythological and philosophical progression from long before to now for Singapore, especially since it must have undergone truly special paradigm shifts in the single generation it was left for dead and then saved.

And I mean some of the scenery I saw from someone who went a while ago was actually incredible. I wish I could see it again, but I'm not much of a tourist so it's not like I'd ever befall those tourist traps.

If I am not wrong, Hinduism was the first to reach Singapore (other than possible indigenous shamanism which may have been present at the time), dating back to the 7th century (Srivijaya Empire), then Islam in the 1400 or 1500s, as part of the Malacca Sultanate, and then the rest in 1800s when settlers came (Buddhism, Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Sikhs, more Hindus). I'm not sure if there was any significant change throughout the 1900s, other than maybe Mahayana Buddhism becoming the predominant religion/culture due to influx if Chinese settlers.
And yeah I just mentioned Taoism because that's the one I like the most heh
Maybe if you come by sometime I can show you around ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
although there really isn't that much to see though (but of course I'm biased)

Yeah so extraneous cultures are always going to have a sort of shamanism, usually much closer to animism than what we have now of course. What's especially interesting about these things is the cosmopolitan iconography across time (archetypes), like really most ancient mythoi have these common ideas, including ones that have never interacted. One of the main ones is the avian, which seems to be so deeply ingrained in the human psychical reflex (biology). You have Thoth, Horus, Garuda, Abrahamic angels (especially before their modern depiction), Quetzalcoatl and other Mesoamerican religions, Hermes and thus Hermes Trismegistus, Tengu. Not really sure where I meant to go with this but it's easy for me to go off track. Hindu and Mahayana are good though. And yeah Taoism is really great. I really appreciate the significance of the Taijitu; Wuji; true ego death, though this is also a looming archetype; the proper grasp of divine feminine and masculine forces which is also very strong in Hindu (Shakti and Shiva) and Kabbalah (Binah and Chokhmah) traditions; its strong insights in understanding others by understanding the self; definitely everything I Ching contributes since divination is shorthand for applying archetypes to life in motion. Really great insights here, as long as you remember to not reject western stuff, too, which has value, like its great authors are at the same level as the greatest eastern ones for sure, sorry if it was all irrelevant though if I ever go to Singapore I'll be sure to remember you.

>avian, which seems to be so deeply ingrained in the human psychical reflex (biology). You have Thoth, Horus, Garuda, Abrahamic angels (especially before their modern depiction), Quetzalcoatl and other Mesoamerican religions, Hermes and thus Hermes Trismegistus, Tengu
oh wow, I never really realised the similarities across the wide range of mythology
you are very knowledgable (°▽°)
>if I ever go to Singapore I'll be sure to remember you
I LOVE YOU CANADANON PLEASE NEVER FORGET ME

Archetypes have an entire field around them and Jung was obsessed with them. They're like memetics but with reversed vectors and origin, so instead of being endemic and metastatic, they're universal but static. You can even call Campbell's Monomyth an archetype. So one of the most common archetypes you won't have any trouble invoking innumerable examples of is the wise sage. And thanks for the compliment but it's really just a passion for me so it's nothing. Insofar as Jow Forums allows we can talk about it as you like. And yeah I never forget so don't worry.

I want a gf [gf = male.ToFemale()]

good luck my dude I don't swing that way unfortunately
>it's really just a passion for me so it's nothing
nah it's not nothing anyone with any kind of passion and takes them seriously has my respect. I can only half-heartedly get into something before feeling bored and/or not having the motivation and energy to pursue it
:)

I think that's the most interesting part of people: their specializations. When you specialize in one discipline, each other one gains its tincture, and it's really curious what you can learn about the entire disciplinary corpus by analogy, since those rare specializations will always perforate the demiurgic illusion best. Like, by talking to someone who is just savant level in one thing you can really cultivate your own understanding of your passions since you'll be able to find overarching principles between seemingly unrelated things. Universality is a prized virtue, obviously, but not only in sciences (Schopenhauer was especially fond of it). If you have an interest in these things then idk but maybe we can talk about it somehow.

Recently I have been kind of getting into history and philosophy/political thought, specifically Eastern ones, haven't really got the time to actually explore those beyond a surface level though. I am ending my pre-university examinations soon and I think will be free after that to read up more. I saved some bookcharts from other boards like /his/ and /lit/ to just get some direction into where to start lol.
>If you have an interest in these things then idk but maybe we can talk about it somehow
I don't really use social media frequently man :( I only mostly lurk in Jow Forums

Don't worry about it, just say something about this subject or something and if I ever see it while reading around maybe I'll reply. Just remember not to neglect your western readings and lit too since it's basically just philosophy but artistically written.

Alright will do. Thanks for the advice and see you around bb :)

Attached: apusfriend.jpg (1375x645, 79K)

Yeah you too. I'll see you in Singapore in 5 years.