Your country

Do you respect the police?

France
Not anymore

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zZ5qAv6JRg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnVcoMI8ko
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/11/23/01016-20181123ARTFIG00310-acquitte-d-un-viol-car-il-n-avait-pas-les-codes-culturels.php
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/nov/22/nsw-police-admit-errors-in-case-of-convicted-rapist-who-allegedly-assaulted-child
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-20/police-officer-draws-gun-on-pensioner-and-pepper-sprays-her-dog/10419258
news.com.au/national/crime/public-hearing-in-place-for-case-of-byron-bay-teen-beaten-by-police/news-story/f3f6749bbd1a6553cdcdaa1b0c21f55d
sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/turkish/en/article/2018/04/03/video-emerges-victoria-police-pinning-down-pepper-spraying-pensioner
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/30/police-tactics-entirely-inappropriate-in-shooting-death-of-courtney-topic-says-coroner
youtube.com/watch?v=PCXKazPawww
francetvinfo.fr/economie/transports/prix-des-carburants/gilets-jaunes-un-mort-et-plus-de-200-blesses_3039529.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i-lSC3B9Wk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course. People who don’t show respect get kilt

Rarely, people usually go work to police cos they can't do anything useful

There is no police here. You can go to a dark alley in a commieblock and you will either find a psycho drug addict who will stab you on sight or a drug dealer. They aren't being arrested and are seen as normal people

>police

We don't have police here, our "policemen" are just mobsters of the mafia clan that took over our country.

Texanon here. I really respect our state troopers and game warden

Sheriffs, constables and police officers.. not so much as pretty much anyone willing to work the 12 hour shifts with shitty pay, can become one easily. A lot of regular police dept run the dept and city like a business who has a side hustle of extortion, backed by the state and fed

nice car bro

youtu.be/6zZ5qAv6JRg

My life goal is to be a game warden one day (or a state trooper)
Such an admirable position of environmental law enforcement

>Do you respect the police?
literally ACAB

My life goal is to be a state bureocrat.
Such an admirable position of embezzement

Are you mocking me because state troopers and game wardens are bureaucratic?

>implying 100% democracy is good 100% of the time
Enjoy your instability and Democrats who will make all false promises on earth to trick you into getting elected

Sheriffs, the most relevant police force in TX is democratically elected so there you go. Sorry but I dont trust the retarded population enough to give them rights to elect LEOs who have the jurisdiction of a state trooper

I know what a game warden is, but what is a state trooper ? What is the job of a state trooper ?

i dont mock anyone you dumb burger I just said what my life goal is.

who does desu
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnVcoMI8ko

>Not anymore
You thought that because you wear a yellow jacket you don't have follow the law?

State troopers are basically sheriffs who have jurisdiction statewide.

Constables and policemen are limited to their precinct, sheriffs limited to their county, based troopers have jurisdiction all over the state. A Texas state trooper has literally 0 jurisdiction in NM or Louisiana tho

The clandestins are allowed to not follow the laws.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/11/23/01016-20181123ARTFIG00310-acquitte-d-un-viol-car-il-n-avait-pas-les-codes-culturels.php

What kind of low class dickhead are you to mix up the police and justice?

State trooper uniform is one of my favorites. Traditional style that never gets old

Attached: image1Lg.jpg (500x400, 77K)

of course I respect nimismies

Attached: d05d7c23.jpg (1076x1077, 161K)

Overall, police are still just people and of course there's going to be assholes, but if you treat all of them based on the assholes you're an asshole yourself

Also best law enforcement vehicles in TX. The top crown Victoria model in the pic is just way too based

Attached: 9bfd31d5b249000ead7c361adf1e179f.jpg (705x1000, 97K)

All criminals are black?

Now I'm afraid to go in Paris on the next weekend.

Fuck the police

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/nov/22/nsw-police-admit-errors-in-case-of-convicted-rapist-who-allegedly-assaulted-child

FUCK THE POLICE COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND
A YOUNG NIGGA GOT IT BAD CAUSE I'M BROWN

NO
I DONT
FUCK YOU
*throws stones at your faggot banker face*

Attached: «Gilets-jaunes»-Castaner-accuse-Le-Pen-après-les-violences-sur-les-Champs-Élysées.jpg (805x453, 54K)

Fuck the police

abc.net.au/news/2018-11-20/police-officer-draws-gun-on-pensioner-and-pepper-sprays-her-dog/10419258

Fuck the police

news.com.au/national/crime/public-hearing-in-place-for-case-of-byron-bay-teen-beaten-by-police/news-story/f3f6749bbd1a6553cdcdaa1b0c21f55d

Fuck the police

sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/turkish/en/article/2018/04/03/video-emerges-victoria-police-pinning-down-pepper-spraying-pensioner

Fuck the police

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/30/police-tactics-entirely-inappropriate-in-shooting-death-of-courtney-topic-says-coroner

t. niggers
t. drug dealers
t. greasers
t. drug trafficker
t. drug baron
t. descendant of a prisoner

Japan
No, I think the police is "Govement managed Gang Police"

Most Australians are descended from farmers that arrived after the convicts. My ancestors are Irish.

>slow as fuck and 12/10 pigfat
I love the crown vic but it is not good for law enforcement beyond being a durable, cheap fleet vehicle

Yes.

The police are mirrors of the nations.

What's up gilet jaune, got a taste of the taser & the fumigène and the matraque for the first time yesterday ?

Attached: PEPE 5.jpg (270x187, 8K)

(`●ω●´)

Attached: f0074941_2114579.jpg (480x270, 38K)

In principle, I would like to, but nowadays a lot of policemen have tattoos or are foreigners, so they just look like criminals to me. Plus there are "policewomen" which is just a bad joke gone too far. So in practice, no.

I don't disrespect the individuals, but their policies are retarded and focused on raising revenue.

>policemen have tattoos or are foreigners

this is your a once in a lifetime opportunity to come see REAL FRENCH people and REAL FRENCH tradition for once, the true FRANCE
not the fake theme park with homosexual hipsters, the disneyland of faggotry and louis vuitton bag, why do you want that ? disgusting

if i were a foreigner i'd buy a yellow jacket and come here next saturday, join our fight

Attached: 7795694979_des-manifestants-portant-des-gilets-jaunes-sur-les-champs-elysees-le-24-novembre-2018.jpg (880x586, 452K)

some foreigners are here already
guess italian doesnt have balls like polish

Attached: a-altkirch-(photo-l-alsace)-1543085746.jpg (840x472, 52K)

It's horrid. They can't be trusted.

Wow, state troopers are absolutely based!
I guess it must be hard to become one though

>Catalog

Attached: CHAD Gilet Jaune.png (2518x1024, 278K)

What do you do exactly to cancel this law? Sing a song and wave a flag?

no
we block all the roads, destroy the tourist places, lock up all of central paris
millions of euros have been lost, more than 50% income loss country wide

youtube.com/watch?v=PCXKazPawww

Finland
generally yes

Why are you doing this? Macron is trying to reform your economy and make you more productive.

They wouldn't action in the US.
francetvinfo.fr/economie/transports/prix-des-carburants/gilets-jaunes-un-mort-et-plus-de-200-blesses_3039529.html

Attached: UnfoldedQuaintAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif (656x368, 3.26M)

lmao no he is bleeding the working man dry to fund the failing social aid system and enrich his little clique
foreigners who buy the "he is an ultra capitalist who will end the welfare state and that is good" are morons, he has no intention of ending the welfare state whatsoever, the worst part is americans who think he is libertarian, even though he keeps raising taxes and restricting freedom
international finance is stealing all the money from this country until it is a dried up husk

Attached: gilets jaunes paris.webm (750x414, 2.87M)

What capitalists fear?

Money loss.

You need to target not tourist places but aim to stop the whole sectors of industry. Only after that you will be considered as something significant enough and someone to negotiate with.

Debris in the center of Paris wont do much.

i agree with you, the goal is to make them lose as much money as possible but
1. tourism is an industry and a big one here
2. by blocking all roads we block all commerce
if people can't go to the shop the shops don't sell anything yes ? they make no money, they are all complaining they don't have customers

you are saying we should block factories but we don't have many factories, however we have a lot of services
all services repeatedly blocked on saturdays countrywide = massive money losses

As far as I know you have numerous labour Unions. What do they do now?

Stick their heads into their asses?

They need to declare strikes in different industries.

I still believe that tourism and shops is not enough.

This. Our """"""""police"""""""" is a fucking joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-lSC3B9Wk0

You made it so in 2014 Mykola

>ukrainians are not turki-

>What do they do now? Stick their heads into their asses?
oh yes, worse than that, they are bought and traitors
the cgt (our #1 syndicate) made a fucking lawsuit against yellow jackets for "hate speech and racial hatred" because a group of yellow jackets stopped migrants at the border

>They need to declare strikes in different industries. I still believe that tourism and shops is not enough.
ok but what industries ? almost all our factories were closed, this is why a lot of people lost their jobs

they cool

Attached: 1527691020509.png (750x500, 887K)

>oh yes, worse than that, they are bought and traitors

Thats sad. You need to make new labor Unions and urge people to leave these. Their are useless.

>ok but what industries ? almost all our factories were closed, this is why a lot of people lost their jobs

You better to know that.

From internet:

>The top exports of France are Planes, Helicopters, and/or Spacecraft ($49.1B), Packaged Medicaments ($24B), Cars ($20.4B), Vehicle Parts ($17.7B) and Gas Turbines ($13.1B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification. Its top imports are Cars ($32.1B), Aircraft Parts ($15.7B), Crude Petroleum ($15.5B), Packaged Medicaments ($14.3B) and Refined Petroleum ($13.9B).

Here you go.

By blocking roads you are risking to make common people join the other side. Paris is a big city, it needs food supply.
So one need to focus on busting french oligarch's wallets rather bankrupting small bourgeois who sells French baguette to people

Big capitalists are the people who run things in capitalist countries.

What oligarch "friends" does your president have and follow? How do they earn their money?
Strike at their business

I see this as only option that could lead to these laws being cancelled.

>If I close my eyesmay be it will go away.jpeg

>be american
>clap at cops as a sign of respect
>get shit

>be american
>dislike cops
>get shot

>>oh yes, worse than that, they are bought and traitors

You see why? Thats the vital part of your country's economy. If you block it it will be a disaster for big capital.

Debris in a center of Paris is good only for Instagramm photos. Sorry.

>Do you respect the police?
hell no
in fact,
*AHEM*
FUCK pigs, fuck politicians, fuck bureaucrats, fuck businessmen, fuck professors and fuck every position of authority
thank you for your time

Attached: he cute.png (270x344, 52K)

I do! I think we generally have a good police force.

>/yourlanguage/turkish
I hope you get beaten up by the police

Game wardens are fucking assholes

Not him but i don't understand why you insist so much not to do this
>Thats sad. You need to make new labor Unions and urge people to leave these. Their are useless.
Yes absolutely, and the movement helps this since representatives of those unions get whistled out, it's an opportunity to urge people to leave their union like you say. I don't see how you intend to do this without getting their attention first. With this logic, all the public meetings of Lenin in your country were useless, all the marches were useless and only the last day when you ended the civil war mattered ?
It is buildup. It's not because you aren't shutting down the country completely on day 1 of a movement that it is shit and you should give up.

>So one need to focus on busting french oligarch's wallets rather bankrupting small bourgeois who sells French baguette to people
Yes ideally we will shut down everything, but you underestimate how much money is lost because of this i think.
Example, just the one Vuitton shop on the Champs Elysées is 150 million/year. So 500k a day. This is the weekend, black friday, christmas period, so even higher, and so far twice, plus direct damage they took, plus people not coming tomorrow either, the place being blocked this week, and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if this one shop alone lost 5 or 10 million, and this is one in a million shops.

If it's useless, why is the government and business fighting so hard against the movement ? Why is every business saying this is a catastrophe for them ?
The point is it's not because 100% of the economy isn't shut down that this is a bad thing. Some senators have stopped the law in their region already.

Also, small shops/markets are not blocked. Everything that is local production is left open if they want, it is even encouraged. It is supermarkets and big brands that are shut down, not normal people's shops.

Yes

Attached: Trust in Police.png (1984x1736, 572K)

Sweden
Yes, underpaid and hated for no reason. The police is probably the most based people around here. Unless your name is Ahmed and think crime is "cool"..

outdated

Also

>Debris in a center of Paris is good only for Instagramm photos. Sorry.
Yes, like propaganda is not important ? Not even communist but i guess red army songs and flags and pamphlets are only good for showing off and they are useless too ? You should know this better than me, nothing will happen if you don't do something to mobilize the masses and just go "ok we block this and that in the middle of nowhere, everybody follow me please"
Macron has dropped from about 35% of people who still like him, to 25% since we started this. And he keeps making a fool of himself. The people themselves are less divided, some are getting politicized, many never protested before this. Journalists are butthurt as hell too and that's always something.

Is it revolution already, we won, it's over ? No. Is it positive ? Yes for sure it is, i don't see why you hate this.

Poland
Yes, very much so, especially when they beat the shit out of bydło gangsta wannabes