Is your country currently losing a trade war that it started without thinking?

Is your country currently losing a trade war that it started without thinking?

USA
Yes

Attached: 25867196-557E-4AFD-A786-499C902394F6.jpg (750x637, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/ford-poised-for-layoffs-after-1-billion-trade-war-hit_us_5bbbce51e4b01470d05445e5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love smelling my wound after taking of the bandage.

Fuck off Jow Forumsnigger

Fuck off Jow Forumsnigger

is america great again yet

Why do you tolerate a twitter poster as a president smhfam

>including...

No redditors ran for office

Where is the wall?

But I hate Trump.
He’s a dumbass. And the wall is a pretty dumb idea. Just seems like it’ll cause a ton of environmental damage and not curb immigration.

>Give tax cuts to corporations
>They use that money to buy back stocks and layoff employees anyway
Shocking, it's not like every non Republican thought it was a horrible idea.

Attached: 71RcshJbHWL._UY445_.jpg (328x445, 19K)

Don't forget that GM was the receiving end of government gibs/bailouts for decades

i mostly blame obama for not nationalizing gm when he bailed it out

>mfw thanks to am*Rican femoid CEO Opel brand is back in European hands (GM sold it to PSA) and am*Ricans are losing their jobs
based american women making the world a better place by destroying american industry piece by piece

Attached: 1543184807955.jpg (471x388, 94K)

perhaps you could attempt to make automobiles which are not utter fucking garbage

no

don't give them ideas

US government could not run a Volkswagen level scam.

Doing a big think here frens

all c*rs suck. we need more trains desu

>USA was a Great Power since the civil war up until WWII
>after that they were a Super Power
Well, you did vote to make America merely "Great" again, rather than "Super".

Not yet but soon.

españa
We always lose the Best!

GM makes shit cars. Nothing to do with tarrifs. People don't buy their shit because they make shit. They're flat out not selling 3 different models now because no one buys them.

>nothing to do with tariffs
Hurrrddurrerr

Except you're actually winning it?
US based companies are moving away from china and coming back to america or moving to other smaller south-east asian countries. Isn't that what you want?
Also, GM makes shit cars

US cars were nothing more than a sales statistic to begin with.

And here is why I’ve never bought an American car. Those welfare queens receive billions in government dollars and still produce shit quality cars. No excuse, German is best

>Sells Opel
>Company goes to shit

It's funny how the best cars GM makes today are Isuzus.

Attached: file.png (653x653, 714K)

Ford is doing pretty good right now desu.

Hell their replacing the Mondeo/Fusion with a four door Mustang soon

Attached: 2018-ford-mustang-sedan-rendered-114825_1-1-657x360.jpg (657x360, 152K)

Are you retarded?

Learn to write in your native fucking language you dumb nigger.

Are all car companies doing poorly, or just General Motors?

I hope all those poor factory workers get enough fentanyl from the government to survive the winter

Unironically a redpilled solution.

Trains can exist without destroying the environment around it, and without looking ugly.

one step closer to returning to the Mustang Station Wagon

Lmao, this coming from a """"businessman"""" that hires illegal immigrants to work at his hotels, that gets his Trump brand clothing made in China, that gloats about evading taxes which go to pay and provide public sector jobs for other Americans, etc.

>mfw Austria has a big Opel factory
>GM wanted to close it down by 2020 and fire over 5000 people
>PSA says nah it's ok we keep the plant and people can keep their jobs

based american women saving european jobs

kek

3 months ago

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/ford-poised-for-layoffs-after-1-billion-trade-war-hit_us_5bbbce51e4b01470d05445e5

I will miss GM engines though.
They worked superb with LPG installations.

"I know, let's make the problem even worse by giving GM even more incentive to ship their jobs overseas. That'll really own the libs."

Attached: artofthedeal.png (324x499, 211K)

everyone is moving production away from china we do it to and faster than most countries. turns out automation is even cheaper than chinks. also chinas best days are probably over before they began, the buildings are falling apart because they were build by scam companies and the effects of the one child policy are starting to show in the cities.

trump's master plan in action;

destroy the bottom lines of car companies because of your tariffs

autistically screech on twitter after they decide to close factories

This guy is genuinely retarded.

You don't think people already know that?

The Mustang four door is probably going to be a lift back. Australia is projected to be the Mustang Fours' third biggest market after the US and China and the Kia Stinger liftback has been killing it there, in part because it being a lift back has also attracted some female buyers who would otherwise likely go for a crossover.

Attached: c02a39d23e639712e7f2fce2bc1b709f.jpg (649x365, 39K)

4D chess

my assumption is no because you still voted him into office.

Ford is pretty good.
GM just isn't. It's a bad company that needs to die.

Ford is run much better than GM though. They legit do play 5d chess unlike president tardo.

You shouldn't shit talk Ford as a Mexican.

They're the only American car company I can think of that actually takes care of their Mexican workers. They actually design stuff in Mexico and send Mexican Ford workers to universities to teach them how to actually design and develop stuff themselves and pay their factory workers $16 hourly to assemble Fusions. That's decent money even in the US.

Attached: ca405eda-ford-fusion-5.jpg (1620x1080, 389K)

There is a reason why Ford as a company is loved in Australia, Britain and Germany while everybody just hated Opel (GM).

Opel models were loved here, our Stock Car championship started by using Opels.

Attached: file.png (620x465, 545K)

Opel Kadett is from another era.

well well

Attached: 1542371635653m.jpg (615x1024, 99K)

That was just an example, Corsas, Vectras, Astras and Omegas sold very well here too.

Is your country swimming in gold since 1895?
Switzerland
Yes