/v4/ + and the friendship

Reddit edition

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (800x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q0uRw56qdQ4
youtu.be/Y4l9EK-1tfw
encyclopediadramatica.rs/William_Atchison
visir.is/g/2017170928864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder czechs are subhumans

youtu.be/Q0uRw56qdQ4

Attached: 1522667441192.png (600x328, 355K)

how do i get a v4 gf?

Watch this
youtu.be/Y4l9EK-1tfw

german feet

Attached: feet.png (479x248, 180K)

the candle is just a white candle in a class on the table

Attached: IMG_20181128_000627.jpg (4092x2304, 2.37M)

>be 18
>no gf
>I still have time :)
>be 24
>still no gf
>normie ''advices'' didn't work either, tried them all

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 84K)

>lying on the internet
>98018904
god I wish that were me
>tfw no pc

meant for

You have your entire life. Don't worry about it so much. One of the perks of being a man is you don't have a timer to 45 and never be able to have kids. My dad had a daughter at 60. Don't worry about it.

I found mine at 25, was an utter loser before that. Neva givu apu

I'm a unifag, I need to carry it to seminars and library and don't have the money for a pc

Do worry about it. And then do something about it, because worrying doesn't do anything on its own.

sometimes I wish we had loose gun laws like in the US so I could Kurt Cobain myself in front of elementary school kids

couchcuck tried it and it failed, do you really want to go down in history like that?

oh yes, I got mine as a present for uni as well, my best friend ever

who?

seriously though
how hard is it for a white american to get a v4 gf

why not get an american one?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/William_Atchison
he ended up being the worst school shooter af all time but reliable sources say he really just wanted to off himself in front of the school kids
mine is only 4 years old and slowly dying, battery is dead so it only works while plugged in and I'm not a good person and won't buy a new battery for it
you don't need a v4 gf, find yourself a mutt one

Sames

hehe, my poor laptop was 7 years, the battery was also the first to die, nor the keyboard nor the pad worked so It had a hub plugged with a mouse and keyboard connected, apparently this time the hard disc is the ded so rip until (if I ever) get a job with a decent salary to buy another one

are you sure it's hard drive? Have you tried to boot from usb just to make sure?

give paypal
beta orbiters here will pay for a new laptop

Does this website work for you guys?

visir.is/g/2017170928864

also when buying a laptop, buy used and buy thinkpad, you can get amazing deals (i5, 8GB RAM and 500GB disk) for like 300€ max

Argie do you play vidya?

Attached: 1475148093834.jpg (428x343, 35K)

don't be silly, the only thing I have in these breads are haters

I'm 28 and never had gf
pretty sure that I am the biggest loser on this entire board.

heh, I doubt my buying is going to be any time soon but thanks for the advice
I do in the only device I have, the phone, and very simple ones ;-;

forgot to say, I play rpgs on PC or consoles tho

I like to post retarded things online to stirr shit up and forget about how big of a failure I am for a few minutes

my soulmate

I like to bless these threads

Attached: ottoni fat maybe.jpg (468x596, 43K)

recommend some good cRPG please

I don't know, I've played the classics mostly, assassins creed, skyrim, dragon age (best game ever), Alice madness return (dunno if it counts as RPG but its great anyway), the witcher, gothic

>classics mostly
>only one classic listed
Lol

>AC
>rpg

What do you know about games

Attached: 20181128_005722.jpg (2560x1920, 1.27M)

wait, since when AC isn't a RPG?
and by classics I meant the most famous, not the oldest

it was never rpg dum dum

Attached: 1541147211924.jpg (475x595, 33K)

so the witcher isn't a RPG either? because theyre quite similar in some things
my life was a lie

>witcher and AC are similiar
Careful. I do the baiting here

Attached: 1542932500411.jpg (450x392, 28K)

Classic crpgs for 30yo boomers:
first 2 Fallouts
Baldur's Gate
Vampire The Masquerade
Planescape
KOTOR

Classic crpgs according to zoomers:
Skyrim
DA
Fallout 3
Fortnite

Attached: 9HBZOSI-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

but I'm a boomer :3
and yeah, I only got a PC to play 7 years ago that's when I started with rpgs, before that I played the Sims and vice city 2bh

So you had plenty of time to make up the true gems of your youth
Especially if you had obsolete laptop

>nor the keyboard nor the pad worked so It had a hub plugged with a mouse and keyboard connected
I had it like that exactly the same until 2016, for like 3-4 years or something
yes

It's retarded, don't talk to it.

Attached: 1537737274885.jpg (1280x2160, 907K)

what would you consider "true gems"?

>normie "humor"

>AC
>Alice
>RPGs

by that time all those stupid UN and EU laws about oppresed wymin will be in full effect. good luck even looking at female direction without having an harassment case on you

I already listed them
2bh i also didn't play them back in the day since I was pretty dumb kid back then.

what console? you should buy ps3 and just cfw it (only need a usb and bit older ps3 for it work) and you can play most of

KOTOR1 is shit. KOTOR2 with Restoration mod is one of the best rpgs around

Lolicon should be exterminated

>Slovakian game rating
KOTOR1 is a gem, although KOTOR2 is the better RPG.

1 is bioware cookie cutter, it was good until 2 came in. shit may be bad word since its still much better than anything modern

Didn't play the second one desu

You forgot about the first Witcher, Gothic 1&2 and New Vegas. Probably Kingdom Come Deliverance and Elex are essential boomercore by now.

I already said I wasnt sure about Alice, and say what you want but AC looks and feels like a roleplaying game to me

my cousin used to have a Xbox 360 in which I started playing AC, I never had one by myself, and without a job I can't even buy a PC so the chance of getting one is pretty null

>Gothic, witcher
Yeah, but theyre widely appreciated only in Poland and maybe in Germany

To be honest Witcher 1 was the best.

I mean, when it comes to taste in vidya everyone is a 30 year old boomer in Poland.
It really was, because it was a love letter to Gothic and other classic RPGs.

and it was Skyrim. TW3 feels like a skyrim with Geralt. Also TW1 was rather a detective game with RPG elements.

its like 100 bucks or so but you need slim NOT superslim. is it still too much?

totally. atmosphere+music.

Witcher shouldn't have gone full open world with tones of useless padding. Then again, CDPR was maximising their profits with W3. They wanted the dude bro console audience.

Attached: 61302_3715214406169704113876_witcher-3-sales-monster_full (1).png (1300x715, 541K)

technology here is quite expensive because its super taxed, what it costs 100 dollars there costs 500 here, plus we're super devaluated, and lets not forget I don't have a job so the hope of buying anything goes to the WC until I get one that doesn't pay like crap like the last one

skyrim batman

Even outdated junk that noone needs costs more?
An old thinkpad for basic computing costs about the same as new ps4 game here.
If you don't have money just sell some shit you do not use.

yeah ps3 can be bought in some pawn shop but you need to research the proper version to flash.

True, funny how Witcher got its fanbase with the first game. I think if the 3rd was the first game nobody would have cared about it.

they wanted western audience, no wonder it went to shit when 90 percent of w1 team left and they started hiring westerners en masse

only partially true. they made it so that anyone could pick up the game and that it had almost no ties to previous ones to point where they changed logo to be me more neutral by removing 3 from it

Attached: Witcher-3-logos-e1432902911819.png (578x274, 53K)

all the junk I sell is to eat, pay taxes and debts, without a job there's no money for anything else

Game design is a shit work that usually attracts the worst kind of people that couldn't fare any better in IT. It's normal for dev teams to lose a lot of their staffmembers after the project is done. Some quit, some are too burned out to continue and some find better emoloyment. Fortunately code monkeys are easily too replace. That being said, CDPR grew too big for its own good. I wonder how Cyberpunk will pan out.

That sucks
Here in easter erobe at least it isn't all that hard to get a job for unexpirienced person, but they pay pannyes.

at this point I think that even ukies are richer than me ;-;
I wish I lived in V4

Cheer up, just keep serching for job and you'll find it.

I just need to bee myself, amirite?

>tried them all
How many girls have you asked on date / for their number this year?

Attached: rock-lee.jpg (1300x650, 43K)

You're smart and rather good looking female so yaeh. It shouldn't be all that hard for you to get ajob.

>smart
>good looking
oh anonek, I believe your lack of sleep and/or drunkness are making you a bit confused, I'm a fat ugly boomer without a degree in an African-tier shithole, and nothing in my fucking life has been easy ever

tfw no slovak gf

tfw no Polish bf

That's all bs
Must go sleep now, gb Argentina

dumped ya eh?

branoc anonski or fridge
not really 2bh

well then no tfw for you. real feels only

tfw no SA gf

Attached: 1543011016932.png (215x264, 65K)

what if we dumped each other and I want a good Polish bf?

>good polish bf
look whos getting picky. that was never part of the criteria

shut the fuck up

heh so you would settle for literally any Slovak grill no matter how ugly/fat/bitchy is?

I've been very clear about this
>searching for traditional catholic slovak gf to bear 3 sons with to help raise the sheep

>that's not being picky
user I...

mountain niggers dont have internet

who said i wasnt picky?
good. hopefully i wont need it one day either

I know a traditional Slovak gal, she is 70, but single :)

tfw usually get along better with girl's moms then them