Anyone else hate how Mexicans are all "fuck christopher columbus >:-)" like this is what you would look like right now...

Anyone else hate how Mexicans are all "fuck christopher columbus >:-)" like this is what you would look like right now if it wasnt for christopher columbus

Attached: 982756932875.gif (250x359, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbGzaLYicYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Cristobal Colón in Mexico, he didn't even land here, what the fuck are you even talking about

I hate how Latinos identify as natives when it’s convenient to be native and European when it’s convenient to be European.

Chicanos do that?, Cause we dont do that here

You also groups in one or another depending on what point you trying to make, plus we are not very racialized people, national identity trumps race for us

It tends to happen when you're both

Nah, Nezahualcoyotl had already explored a bloodless religion and such practices tended to be associated with Quetzalcoatl which means they had some good amount of cultural prestige, it's very lñikely the Aztec world was about to undergo a revolution in that respect.

In the old world those practices died in the Iron age (remember those idols in the bible?) tho they survived into Roman times in Europe both amongst the Latins and the barbarians elsewhere in Europe, you know druids weren't just D&D characters.

Your pic doesn't looks too different compared to Mexicans nowadays

I think he doesn't mean Mexicans but Hispanics here.

>like this is what you would look like right now
It's an improvement tbqh

Nah, The Aztecs were just scary motherfuckers based on who they were but they weren't purposefully cruel, it takkes having a European side to do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbGzaLYicYA

Imagine being Mexican. Like, you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and see a dirty Mexican and it's you/

Spanish ruined a unique civilization and replaced it with the shitty knockoff version of catholic mediterranean """""""culture"""""""

he wasnt even fucking here

i would literally kill myself

You don't need to lie on Internet with proxies, amerimutt.

Yes, you're right. They cut hearts out but it wasn't on purpose.

i rarely think of columbus

but beeing honest i do enjoy our violent country as it is

Mexicans are the proto-Amerimutt

Attached: Mexican.jpg (433x649, 42K)

Holy fucking shit, shut the fuck up. Barely any of the white people here are mixed with black or Mexican

>triggered amerimutt detected

Attached: SopranosLaugh.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Anyone else notice that the Amerimutt meme is just basically an Italian?

It wasn't meant as torture, as far as deaths go it may be horrifying but it's also relatively quick.

HE KEEPS GOING HAHA

Attached: SOOOY.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

Attached: 312.gif (413x243, 51K)

>shitty knockoff version
Mexican culture is as unironically as rich as those of France, Spain or Italy

he was here though, so I can see some puerto ricans hating him
still, he wasn't here for long either, Juan Ponce de Leon was the one who colonized the island

>how Mexicans are all "fuck christopher columbus
Mexicans don't do that, it's practically only butthurt Canadian and US natives (who had nothing to do with Columbus anyway)

You would too if you were both. It’s not like you can pick one or the other.

that's the funniest thing. columbus was spanish and never set foot in the modern territory of the USA. and most libs don't even consider the spanish to be white

Hispanics in NYC get pissed about him and a lot of them are from DR or PR.

columbus was italian

which is funny as well, since he basically took a stroll here for a week maybe, and then left
>REEEEE FUCK YOU FOR TAKING A STROLL OVER HERE

he was a jew if we want to be real. but yes, born in italy. libs dont see them as white either. but he went to america under the spanish flag with a spanish crew

Says Jose Ahmed Joseph Goldblatt
Your fucking heritage is literally spainards fucking mexicunts