34-year old mans frustrating attempts at online-date

iltalehti.fi/rakkausjaseksiartikkelit/a/201808202201138936

90% of Finnish single men actually want a relationship. But it isnt easy feat to achieve.

Women no longer settle for the "second best" alternative. They are rather alone if the best alternative is unavailable.

Juho, 34, had readed lists of demands made by women and the list is long. You need to have at least an Bachelors Degree. You need to do sports. You need to have an jobs.

Juho tried online dating 10 years ago. Back then everything worked fine. But for some reason he is again single and faces the reality of modern online dating.

The women asked Juho always the same things: what job do you have, how much money you make. Womens interest quickly diminished towards this handsome man when it turned out he does not have a Bachelors Degree and he is merely a cashier at work.

Juho himself does not care about the womans work. She could be unemployed if she is a good person otherwise. Where are the women who down-to-earth? Why all women care about travelling around the world?

Attached: 264d16fc897233021c8678d3c68950ecf1305d0217f60fb23055b5a0de191192.jpg (612x373, 27K)

never had that problem here dude, im a total fuck up and I got a gf (she makes more than me). come to america my dude, and score yourself a qt mutt

Don't date NPCs

Attached: naislapsi.jpg (1517x709, 145K)

>mutt

dont know if want

>Women no longer settle for the "second best" alternative. They are rather alone if the best alternative is unavailable.
The biggest black pill thats out there
If you're not the top 1% don't bother

Age old facts of sexual market value. Men want beautiful young virgins, women want reliable, tall providers. If you're a cashier, you're not a reliable provider.

>why are women so horrible that they want educated, ambitious and healthy mates
>fucking women

mutt is just a meme dude, for example; Brazilian girls are an amalgamation of euro-afro-azn-lat genes but they are some of the finest girls in the would

Lol Finn man going to kill self more now

that's how nature works, user
women will have their instincts to seek the best mates, and it's for the best of our species

THAT is the biggest blackest pill

>Women no longer settle for the "second best" alternative. They are rather alone if the best alternative is unavailable.
BASED welfare state destroying the nuclear family

Turning gay is the ultimate black pill

Attached: 5474fb55.jpg (423x635, 49K)

Finnish women are the only foreign women I see a lot with Russian men so you might guess how awful Finnish men really are

the bar is always moved upwars
if you have a bachelors thats not good enough because there is a guy who has a masters
if you make 100k$ a year thats not good enough because theres a guy that earns 150k$ a year
if you're 6'2'' that's not good enough because there is a guy that is 6'4''
you can't win

Attached: 1725448716.png (697x817, 545K)

True

manlet hands made this image

This isn't international culture

Finnish women would rather date aids niggers than russian men

Attached: jogiin6.jpg (400x400, 10K)

I even personally know several, living in Moscow

not all finnish women are like this r-right? there are some out there that are willing to settle with a man who is 'good enough' yeah? there are beautiful people everywhere in this world and there are also ugly people in the world, if a finnish women is perceived as being ugly then she won't have the options of choosing the better males, and this holds true anywhere. an alpha++ male is very probably not going to choose a gamma female. if that is true, and you are a beta male or less than beta, then choose a female who is in the same rank as you are. do you understand?

Finnish women are easy to get laid with, but pain in the ass if you want anything serious.

>it's for the best of our species
They are not having children, bud. Not until they hit late 20s or sometime in the 30s.

Tiedän suomalainen naisia Suomi kurssilta, hän on Venäjän asianajajan vaimon ja hän on tosiaanarsyttävää narttua

also i have tried online dating too and honestly i don't think it is as effective (and as easy) as finding a mate in meatspace because women are at a HUGE advantage in online dating while men are at a huge DISADVANTAGE. women do not need to seek out a male to message, the males will seek out the female. she will be flooded with messages and most of them will be lame and she does not want to sift through literally 100s of messages for that one good match unless she is very determined and serious about online dating. plus with online communication there is the complete lack of body language that is present in real social communication, with body language missing there is a whole dimension of socialization that is left unaddressed and you cannot make an impression on her in online dating.

>They are not having children... not until they have children

Attached: 1520654012521.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Nothing is wrong in this sentence. One truly doesn't have children until he has children

amazing wisdom

i just want to find one to make babies with if she doesn't want to stay around for the kids whatever

It's evolution at work, women are weeding out the weak and feeble like they have done for thousands of years. The future will be filled with intelligent gigachads

>You need to have at least an Bachelors Degree. You need to do sports. You need to have an jobs.

You don't need any of those things to even have babies with Finnish women, as the young single mothers pushing prams with niglets prove.

It's like everything that's happening now. Jobs, chicks, social status, if you make it you make it bigger than ever before but there's no middle left

How is having only a few children beyond their prime with I-need-someone-to-settle-with good for the species again?

So all you need is a negroplasty?

Having children in your late 20's or 30's is absolutely fine, you fucking pedo.
And more mature mothers are more capable of raising their children right. They're educated and experienced.
Also, having 1-3 children rather than 10 means you can invest more in each child. Not just monetarily (e.g. education, providing for their health and happiness, etc.) but also with their time: you can spend more time with each child, spend more time helping them with homework, spend more time raising them right, etc.

if you stop being an incel then maybe they might like you

i am not an incel

>They're educated and experienced.

In riding the cock carousel. Wow much experience, such parent.

fckn globalization

But if a woman pops out a child after 30 then chance of birth defects skyrockets

I'd like to fucc your tight swedish boipussy. But hey, at least you do not have a homo of the year award! Or do you?

>Having children in your late 20's or 30's is absolutely fine, you fucking pedo.
Sorry, bud, doctors say that the age when problems start occuring with pregnancies is 35 up. So if a woman has her first child in her 33, odds are the second one (if she even has a second one) she will have at an age when problems start.
>more mature mothers are more capable of raising their children right. They're educated and experienced.
Read: well-versed in the bullshit ideologies and fads they can raise the child in accordance with or eager to get back to building a career.
>
>you can spend more time with each child, spend more time helping them with homework, spend more time raising them right
Except that's bullshit, once the kid is old enough, the parents go back to work and the kid is shipped off to kindergarten every day. And thanks to the age people are having children in, the grandparents are quite often unusable as caretakers.
So there, roastie.