This is by far the best region in world

This is by far the best region in world.

Prove me wrong (you can't).

Attached: 1543381616582.png (1371x1243, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
nzz.ch/schweiz/schweiz-2050-2050-marignano-geht-auch-friedlich-ld.1305410
bergamo.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_luglio_18/lombardia-valle-d-aosta-svizzera-sogna-l-annessione-84cdd8b4-6b94-11e7-9094-d21d151198e9.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Untitled.png (1371x1243, 107K)

kek'd and saved! cheers cunt!

based flag and redpilled post

Australia does it again

I can't prove you wrong, it probably is the best place to live in the world. Good balance of safety vs freedom, market vs state and direct democracy vs representative democracy. There's some issues though;
>reliant on the rest of the world for food
>no real industry
>weak military
Many of those can be offset though.

Unironically true. A Swiss man can shit into the Rhine and down the line a German man will drink it.

No wozzas

Switzerland is just one large tax haven state, it has the economic model of Monaco, Luxembourg, and Liechtenstein. And for that reason I don't really find it to be that amazing.

>A Swiss man can shit into the Rhine and down the line a German man will drink it.
Just saying, we do actually shit in the Rhine, we shit in the Rhone, we shit in the Po and we shit in the Danube and we did so for centuries.

exactly

Mind you, we are a professional buffer state. The tax haven thing is just a hobby.

>it has the economic model of Monaco, Luxembourg, and Liechtenstein

Attached: Tree_map_export_che_all_show_2010_SITC4.svg.png (1280x1280, 237K)

You were as poor like Norgay was before they found oil. Banking and hiding dirty money made you rich

>This is by far the best region in world.
>Prove me wrong (you can't).
I can't

Attached: 1541369875540.jpg (308x308, 40K)

Exports make up 20% of your gdp, a good portion comes from banking

Thats bullshit, Switzerland was already in the 19th century one of the wealthiest and most developed countries in the world, courtesy of an early industrialization.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

And even more from trading. Your point?

You're talking to an american, facts dont matter to those people. Just say something like orange man good and he will go away

>>weak military
Why would you care about that?

If the world ever enters a state where one or several of their neighbors become hostile, having a military that still retains modern hardware and a semblance of training is a must. It's easier to maintain a military than to scrap it in times of peace and have to painfully and costily rebuild it again later. At least they have conscription.

>If the world ever enters a state where one or several of their neighbors become hostile,
Last two WW's went OK for us I guess.

Could have easily gone worse. And that's just within the last 100 years, the swiss neutrality has only existed for 200 years.

I Honestly know nothing about Switzerland, but I DO know how to get (you)s

Actually no, the Swiss neutrality existed since at least 1516 with a brief interruption between 1797 and 1815.
Things like the 30 years war or the 7 years war were also only of minor concern to Switzerland.

Based Greater Albania

Sure, I like mountains and skiing
But the people are money obsessed calvinist cucks, who can't se beyond the material world

>we shit in the Po
BASED

Why is Italy cut in the middle?
I mean it's good, but why?

Not to mention that you were necessary for shady dealings between the warring sides so neutrality was valued by both sides.

When I think of the country I’d want my kids to live their life in Switzerland is definitely top of the list, it’s just sad that I know I’ll never be accepted there because I’m a foreigner, even if I did manage citizenship

No sea :(

Come here I'll show you the mountains ;)

Attached: tschagatta.jpg (800x533, 82K)

=no fear of losing your coastal house to global warming

Greater Switzerland when?

Tb h there are some region of other cunts that wanted to be part of Switzerland but we don't want that

B-but I like sea. Jokes apart we're probably rich thanks to mountains. They made us so hostile and used to difficulties

Attached: pepe_sea.jpg (410x550, 20K)

Indeed the most most based place in europe
>successfully negotiates in its favor with the eu, every time
>minaret ban
>pure, direct democracy
>somehow convinced people wooden clocks are a thing worth buying
>chocolate so delicious you've got belgium on suicide watch
>mountains so pretty you make us all look like flatchessed virgins

Oh, really?
nzz.ch/schweiz/schweiz-2050-2050-marignano-geht-auch-friedlich-ld.1305410

Attached: IMG_5053.jpg (480x640, 19K)

I think wooden clocks comes from Schwarzwald. Anyway thanks Nederland is beautiful too even if so flat that I get nervous there

The the one thing that could make Switzerland even better than it already is a 330 meter increase of the world wide sea levels.

Attached: FloodEuropeNao.png (707x802, 379K)

Ma io non parlo tedesco :(

Attached: 1496681111287.png (363x296, 136K)

For once OP wasn't a faggot.
Based Greek.

Mountainlets btfo

bergamo.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_luglio_18/lombardia-valle-d-aosta-svizzera-sogna-l-annessione-84cdd8b4-6b94-11e7-9094-d21d151198e9.shtml

Strano qua in Ticino non penso siano in molti a volerlo. Io voterei contro per non danneggiare l'Italia sinceramente. Anche se culturalmente la Lombardia non è molto differente.

They definitely gave you security because it’s such a pain in the ass maintaining an occupying army in the alps, which I imagine would have helped the banking sector because if no one can be fucked invading you then you’d be a pretty safe place to store currency

Its also why we're good engineer. Building the railroad here must have been a pain in the ass

Attached: 14026067-jpg.jpg (640x426, 138K)