Wow... Lithuanians really stand out when they visit Poland

wow... Lithuanians really stand out when they visit Poland

Attached: 1529527397582.jpg (2048x1370, 421K)

BLEACHED

My sister interrogates prisoners and told me that Lithuanians are strange and very silent. Is that true?

I have never met a lithuanian in person but latvians are pretty talkative. Any crazy stories from your sister?

Yes. They are autistic like the others Nordics.

I hear a lot of stories about pedos. There's a guy who molested 30+ kids in the Philippines. Makes me sick that this people will probably get away with 2-3 years of prison. Stupid Switzerland

That is fucking sick, wtf man. Here people get incarcerated for life for less than that

In Switzerland there's no life sentence max is 20 years. And to get 20 years you have to be a serial killer or something like that. A guy got 11 years for double homicide. On the other hand they do a good work on the prevention side so there isn't really a lot of crime. And this people will be probably under control for life. Or at least I hope

Yeah, but you don't live in a free country

Attached: Serial killers.png (1134x716, 117K)

Well, I think preventative measures are more important than just locking people up. I wish our law enforcement were held to a higher standard in that regard. On the other hand switzerland is a much smaller country so it’s probably easier to manage

Have no idea what point you’re trying to make with this post

Lithuanians sure tan a lot.

Wow, Poles are so hot. All of those guys would be at least 7/10 here.

Attached: 5021dd8e.jpg (1028x1028, 65K)

I've met a lithuanian once and he pretty much looked like a mongol but claimed to be lithuanian.

Maybe you should create cantons inside the states kek. Yeah I don't like your system very much. You should focus more on why people commit crimes. Usually all the people in jail comes from shitty neighborhoods. Fix those and you solved the problem

I worked in a large warehouse for 3 months in the summer of 2015.
99% of people were eastern euros. We had one Latvian, 3 Lithuanians, 3 Hungarians (including a chick), 1 Czech, a couple of Slovakians, and about 100 Poles.
The Latvian was a complete autist that I would constantly banter with, though it clearly upset him/annoyed him. The Lithuanians and Hungarians were the best to work with and were always talking shit among themselves for fun. Poles were absolute cunts and basically manipulated the whole place to get themselves promoted to team leader (which is paid £1 more than normal workers, plus they to get be the direct lapdops of management) or to get the best jobs (such as packing) because the team leaders were Polish. They also constantly broke the language policy of English only and spoke in Polish.

>that qt on her right

a swiss guy did that?

notice how all polacks have the same hair color

>molested 30 kids
>make you sick
yea you can kill yourself along with your american friend

it's true, good 70% of poles have this "dirty blonde" shit

it's a nice hair color desu

I've heard one of them is her bf. Which one is doing the bleaching?

More like he's getting blacked.

>it's true, good 70% of poles have this "dirty blonde" shit

Poles have a name for it? In Russian it is "pycый".

Does it count as molestation if you pay the mother? Asking for a friend.

We like longer sentences to create jobs and give private companies money.

these are the most attractive ones, and none are even a 7. Brazil must be in a poor genetic state

Attached: lolbrazil.png (2048x1370, 3.51M)

Do you have a TICQUE bunda? If so I can BLEACH you.

>pycый
Nobody understands your slavshit runes on Jow Forums.

>In Russian it is "pycый".
????
i think the most common name is just "dark blonde/dirty blonde"

Attached: rus.png (1087x269, 12K)

ciemny blond

Attached: Screenshot_20181128_221432.png (1009x364, 29K)

Jow Forums{nel} replaces cyrillic letters by similar latin characters therefore, all online translators cannot translate words consisting of a mix of Latin and Cyrillic characters

Cantons? And yeah income disparity and social mobility are age old problems in the US. It’s like some parts of the country leaped ahead while other parts stayed frozen in time. Preventing the crimes in the first place would save so much money even though it would take initial investment

Really? I thought they just look like north euros. The latvian guy I met looked swedish

I can see that, many people have told me poles are tricky/manipulative although the ones I met in nyc were okay

I can

dark blonde is more commonly used phrase

Jow Forums somehow messes up the russian runes, replaces whatever letter it can with latin script, and google translate is too retarded to put the two together

Attached: rus.jpg (1104x233, 21K)

I never met a Lithuanian. But according to legends they are like more bydlo and violent version of Poles.