Third largest country in Europe

>third largest country in Europe
>Is only known for 1 (one) city
JUST

Attached: 5F5A9D93-978C-4C47-83CE-82C83ECDE5A7.png (580x387, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Barbie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Lyon

Have you considered that the problem lies with you being ignorant?

I'm visiting Lyon in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to it.

>nice

implying you never heard of Lyon, Marseille or Bordeaux

We're the second largest by far if you count our overseas territories actually

The region of Champagne is known all over the world because of the drink

j'aime Saumur

t. literally what who and where

Centralism is cancer

one city that have a gdp 3 times higher than your entire country's

I know Marseille but only because Olympique was in the Champions League, other than that Paris is the only part of France that isn't a complete void to everyone
I've even been to Nice and constantly forget that it even exists

>other than that Paris is the only part of France that isn't a complete void to everyone
you're fucking clueless France is the most visited country in the world while Paris isn't the most visited city in the world..

This

it's because paris destroyed the regional cultures

What about Marseille?
Even slavshit subhumans know about it.

>Paris is the only part of France that isn't a complete void to everyone
No, it really is just you being ignorant

Nope. No one has ever.
It’s not like Britain where you can name multiple cities like London, Oxford, Manchester, etc

>tfw know some because i've read some French novels

Attached: 1509493573641.png (679x400, 196K)

Russian isn't in Europe so we're the second largest after Ukraine.
The largest if you count oversea territories.

well it's because you're clueless then

Im sure everyone knows Bordeaux (bordöö xD). It's on so many wine bottles.

Bordeaux is based.
Pic related the Mayor of Bordeaux

Attached: Juppé weeb.jpg (2400x1800, 542K)

Anyone said Oradour?

This man looks exactly like I imagine an older Frenchman to look like.
I bet he's got a big supply of wines, cheeses and sausages at home. In addition, all the classics of French literature

Problem with French cities like Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier, etc is that they only are really known for tourism purposes. People don't know much about them at all except that they are in France.

really makes you think

Attached: 1543074984328.jpg (500x251, 59K)

Chauvinistic French retards would probably buy the one on the left lol

We have it worse, I'm pretty sure no foreigners have heard of Manchester or Birmingham etc

>Paris
>Marseille
>Lyon
>Bordeaux
>Toulouse
Do foreigners really only know Paris?

I asked about it a lot and all Brits can ever tell you is that everything but York is shit.

>second largest country in the world
JUST

Attached: travel_log_hanlans_201807161.jpg (1000x750, 380K)

I know marseille because of taxi

Attached: _dk1MmGnLQI.jpg (959x594, 148K)

They have heard of the names but no idea what those cities are. If you show them a picture of Lyon and tell them it's Bourdeaux nobody will doubt it.
Toronto isn't that interesting. I don't see why it's being hyped so much because I heard more about Montreal and Vancouver.

which city it this?

English cities are known because your favorite artist probably comes from one of them.

Are you for real? Every cunt on the planet has heard of Manchester because of the football.

>Every cunt on the planet has heard of Manchester because of the football.
Every Pajeet*

I know quebec becaus of francis lapointe

Attached: 12826321_202121706816173_1055128907_n.jpg (748x748, 37K)

I think brits are very self deprecating on here, there are nice places. I like Bristol a lot and Liverpool. Lots of the big cities are from the industrial revolution and are now post industrial, so they're not exactly charming aside from certain bits, on the whole. Not to say that places like manc and Leeds arent super fun

>he doesn't know about Versailles
imagine being such a pleb

>medium sized country
>is known for Helsinki,Rovaniemi AND Turku
France absolutely blown the fuck out

>Bristol
I once had sex in Andalusia with a girl from Bristol

>Rovaniemi
Never heard of desu

I know Lyon because of him

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Barbie

I'm on imageboards for many many years and the only consistency I've seen is that Brits will never say something nice about Britain, especially not British cities.
Also yeah Bristol seems great, as is Edinburgh and I'm sure there's many more nice places.

Though I must be honest places like Manchester and Birmingham do very little to profile themselves, at least over here. I wouldn't know what is going on there. What defines the city, etc.

Montréal and Québec thats two

Ah, the romance of the glittering metropolis of Turku... my heart aches for finland

Versailles is practically located in Paris you Caribbean mong

>Implying people would even know Helsinki

Attached: 1542995323467.jpg (503x564, 33K)

He's from Montreal, in the province of Quebec

>Toronto isn't that interesting

It really is a depressingly uninteresting place. It has no merits whatsoever and the only way you can say anything good about it is in comparison to worse cities. By contrast Montréal and Québec City are arguably the best cities in the new world.

Toronto, Canada's most famous and largest city and where most people think our capital is. I believe the UN also recognises it as the most diverse or multicultural city in the world. Somehow, despite all these cultural influences, it still has shitty food.

Attached: ad.jpg (1200x630, 154K)

I don't think Toronto is really widely known in Europe. Nobody knows how big or small it is and what it's defining features are. Despite being about as big as Chicago which is widely known over here.

Versailles is a different city, you dumb autist.

Only French autists believe such nonsense you shouldn't fuel their claims.

Stop mentioning Versailles, please

I get the impression that foreigners aren't really interested in the variation in this country. It's not like say the US, where you might think I want to be around rednecks or hipsters or nature or whatever, visitors here seem to really be interested in history and the queen and maybe music, and London is simply the best place for all that. I would like tourists to visit more of the country, London is a bit weird compared to the rest of the UK

this

Toronto
>no culture, only money
>half the city is chinese or indian
>whites are practically americans
>no historic sites worth seeing
>dude look at this tall tower though

Meanwhile Montréal is the cultural capital of Canada and Québec is a beautiful French city transplanted to North America.

York is tiny considering how the biggest (and best) part of England is named after it, and how it's an archbishopric.

paris, orlean, bordeaux (like this name btw), toulouse, lille, montepellier, lyon

>to know only one french city
>Peruvian education

Bro
Your most famous city is russian

I hate to admit it but it's true. People know many german, spanish, or russian cities because they are decentralized countries. Oxford and Cambridge are known in England because their universities are located in normal-sized cities, meanwhile not even french people know what Palaiseau and Gif-sur-Yvette are. The truth is, everything relevant is in Paris, and la province is just a poorer version of it.

>Country somewhere in south America
>Literally no one knows/cares about it

JUST

Not Nice!

I know Versailles because of the treaty and Nice because it’s nice

DESU I dont think normies o regular people can name a single finnish city

How?

>What is Reims, Rouen, Angers, Nantes, Dijon, Limoges, Perigord, Lyon, Marseilles, Carcassonne, Toulouse, Clermont-Ferrand, Saintes, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Nimes, Montpellier, Nevers, Bourges, Dieppe, Calais, Amiens, Chartres, Tours, Orleans, and Poitiers

I know Marseille because of muslims

Irrelevant compared to Paris

t. Holland

True, that's my region

>peruvian education
Meanwhile nobody knows the capital of Peru

sperglord

I know Marseille because of Dummas. (: I like France, but Italy is much better according to my (barbaric) standards.

>I’m gonna prove him wrong by copy pasting all these cities I don’t know

>the largest country in the fucking world
>only has two relevant cities
JUST

>4*
>Sevastopol & Kaliningrad

Whereas I'll agree with
I had to Google it to be sure

At least you aren't called the Crotte d'Azure of Asia

Limousin

>not understanding what per capita is

the french """education""" system everyone

Never heard those

montreal, vancouver, and calgary (although really only because of the olympics) are all pretty well known too

St. John's, Edmonton, Ottowa,

All pretty well known cities (here at atleast)

i could understand st. john's and ottawa, but why the fuck edmonton?
i'm assuming because of WEM because we have nothing else of note here

Attached: west-edmonton-mall-outside.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>France
>Third Biggest Country
Peruhvaiane Ecduchasyon

>tfw the cities your cunt's known for is the capital city and the 2 that were nuked

I went to work in Calgary few years ago, it was something rediclous like €200 cheaper to have a layover in Edmonton instead of direct Dublin to Calgary. Seemed like a nice city.

osaka is famous too

What are you trying to say?