Your cunt tree

>your cunt tree
>your feelings towards the rich
Hatred? Disgust? Jealousy? Pity? Indifference?

Attached: rkoi.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Well I am rich so not really

Jealousy ;____;

If it was up to me I would round them all up and take them out with a firing squad.

Hardly think about the rich tbqh

no particular feelings at all desu
just wish i had some more money myself, would be nice to be able to spend it on shit just because you want to without second thoughts

I'm mostly indifferent
Are there even any big billionaires in Canada?

So much for the tolerant left!

If you know rich ppl irl you would know theyre all scumbags. Fuck em

>>your cunt tree
Switzerland
>>your feelings towards the rich
we like them, most of us are rich

I mostly don't care about them, but it fills me with disgust to see the ways some of them waste their money

disgust

1 in 20 people in the US is a millionaire, and I've known some really kind rich people in my life. I've know some complete assholes too. They're people like anyone else. How they made their money is what matters.

indifference

Modest self made rich people=respect
Old money people that are modest=neutral/indifferent
Then there's self made people with superiority complex who I just feel are out of touch. And then there's spoilt brats who I refuse to believe I live on the same planet with.

The wealthy literally have lower rates of empathy than average. You have to be a sociopath to pile up the obscene amounts of wealth that they do without any regard for human welfare.
They all deserve to be stripped of their property and sent to labor camps, at the very least.

t. poor

Being a millionaire isn't really the kind of "rich" I'm talking about. I mean the top 0.1% and above, the kind of people with country club memberships and private planes and a dozen cars.

>The wealthy literally have lower rates of empathy than average.
So do the extremely poor

Depends if they simply inherited the wealth or actually worked for everything they have.

The only thing that really disgusts me is wasting their money on 100k jewelry that they eventually lose (Kim kardashian)

Probably as a result of realizing how little empathy other people have. When you're homeless, people won't even look at you.

flag
in my country? mostly indifferent
in countries like america? disgust at the cheating, backstabbing and lack of empathy

>When you're homeless, people won't even look at you.
When you have a home people won't even look at you either. Social capital has declined across all class sectors. I've known plenty of homeless men and women who live off of the charity of others, they're not all totally miserable either. It's not just them you're passing by in busy city streets.

Nothing.

Lotta mining folk here in WA who are millionaires just from working during the boom times.

Good bunch of people most of them. Shame the taxes are so high.

Attached: kalgoorlie_boulder.jpg (2048x1356, 327K)

Russia
I have to compete with them to surpass, become richer, more powerful.
If rich person is a self-made rich and his wealth is not connected with crime and corruption, then I have respect and interest, how he was able to achieve this.

If this is a child of rich parents, heir, then I do not feel anything or contempt if he is wasting wealth

Attached: photo_2018-06-15_20-59-25.jpg (1280x921, 247K)

I tend to agree with you

I honestly don't care
Like they're any happier just because they have more money than they actually need
The way I see it, in my case, 200k a month wouldn't make a big difference over 2k a month. Both is more money than the time I'd have to spend it in an actual meaningful way
I'd only feel different if I had actual billions, then I'd probably get to have fun with politics and power. Otherwise I'm just going to be playing computer games either way

: fren

A mix of disgust, indifference and sadness.
I don't really care if they waste all their money, as long as it's in my country and they don't try to fraud the tax.
As long as you don't try to fraud, feel free to act vapid and live in a superficial illusion, your money gonna make us all better.
If they fraud, though, i can't imagine a death painful enough for them.

Admiration

jealosy

There are some awful rich people out there but then again poor people can be just as awful. Back in elementary school I had a friend who's dad worked hard but his mom did nothing but sit at home watching TLC (degenerate reality tv for women) and one time I came over and his mom wasn't on her usual spot on the couch so I asked him where she was and he said she was on a girls trip in South Carolina. I don't think they made it through the recession.

My experience with rich people is mostly with my company's clients and they're usually pretty decent because they don't waste our time trying to haggle down our reasonable prices. My best friend's family is also somewhat rich and his girlfriend's family is even more so. Her dad drives a Corvette with the carbon package and they have a really nice house. She's a sweet person but her birthday and Christmas lists are always way above my friend's pay.

If they pay their taxes and don't go full Bond -villain, they're okay. Otherwise throw them all in jail.

Jealousy with a bit of disdain for their excesses, but the excesses are mostly on the nouveau riche's part.
If I see an expensive sports car (think Ferrari or Lambo) on the streets I just think it's a waste to drive it on our shitty streets filled with holes and tall speed bumps that would probably scratch the car's underside.

People don't look homeless people, because they would have to feel empathy for them, which is humiliating. It's not that people lack empathy.

hatred

Attached: soviets.png (1000x1000, 669K)

Unironically just murder Jeff "Get in the wagie cagie" Bezos and give all his money to employees

I worked as a poolboy at the Jersey shore my high school years and was in and out of the backyards of the top 1% of the country all summer long. They are a mixed bag, just like anyone else. Some are very nice and are very laid back people, some are rotten and believe that they are above everyone else and will only look at you with disdain. But for every bad egg there is a dozen good people. In that way they are like everyone else at any other class, they just have more money to throw around.

Indifferent, unless they look and behave like in op's pic.