This is gonna end up bad

this is gonna end up bad

Attached: 1543416636079.png (6460x3480, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg
youtube.com/watch?v=5WRszRZBfYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this a UN schengen zone?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

ugh...do we really have to side with krauts?

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

open borders for everyone

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Our foreign minister Lajčák was the president of the UN General Assembly when this pact was negotiated. Now that his own government is refusing to sign it, he said he’s going to resign.

He led the polls as a potential candidate in the presidential election but it looks like his priority is still a career in diplomacy so he wants to save his reputation. The main government party has no comparably popular candidate.

Fuck kr*uts
Fuck fr*gs

Attached: 205C5DE2-FD8D-4E37-9663-36D77E1F22AF.png (546x1080, 186K)

Based.

Attached: 1542783202531.jpg (565x458, 58K)

the fuck is the pact anyway

So what does this mean? Open borders for blue countries?

Woke Beneluxbro

this
what is it all about

The pact itself is non-binding. It’s a political declaration that these countries are willing to tackle the global issue of migration multilaterally. Some countries have a problem with the long recognized principle of non-refoulement

>these countries are willing to tackle the global issue of migration multilaterally.

by doing what?

Portugal should be blue

Here’s the list of its objectives

Attached: B34DCC32-7F11-4F5E-A9EE-3DE03F22716D.jpg (551x1052, 265K)

Some points seem good, others disastrous.
Who came up with this shit
It has to be Germany lol

based v6

So it's basically just Western Europe who want it?

>europe

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1542883556466.png (921x807, 213K)

Well this a mess. I wonder how half of EU will deal with this. Only if they managed to work closely with the countries from where the migrants come from. Dont see any mena country voting. Does this vote go only for these states?

None of these are even bad
From the way you right wingers talk about it it’s like the UN is gonna force white countries to take immigrants or something

>Some points seem good, others disastrous.
It's likely designed that way to let the EU implement the disastrous objectives while using the good objectives to shield it from criticism.
Germoney must pay

>It's likely designed that way to let the EU implement the disastrous objectives while using the good objectives to shield it from criticism.

I hadn't even thought about that but it makes sense.

Fuck the Eternal Kraut

ye ye ye, and the EU army is a conspiracy theory as well, my dude.

This cancer is forced upon the world for no reason at all and eill have absolutely no negative consequences for antiimmigrant politics. That is super plausible, cumrade. Why wouldn't you try to coerce the whole planet into something that has no effect.

the compact establishes migration as a human right and will serve as a spring board for the left to enforce their retarded ideas as law. a short list of sanitized bullshit doesn't actually reflect its legal nature

>tfw so irrelevant that our opinion wasn't asked

Attached: 5856869_ (1).jpg (1140x766, 131K)

based poland

M41 and M43 grenades with new fuses still used

Attached: M41.jpg (666x999, 72K)

Whoops wrong thread

Genuinely surprised that we aren't a part of it.

it's saddening that no country dares to solve the problem by asking Israel and its lapdogs to stop bombing the hell out of countries from which most of the refugees are from

> mexico
ofc that shihole agrees to export its poverty to other countries
easier to manage and more money on remittances
mexicans are the most expansive, resilient cancer, and europe will now get a good taste of it

>minimize the factors that compel migrants to leave their countries

Yeah, stop bombing their homes and actually invest in their development instead of exploiting them under the guise of investment.

Nothing is going to change. Just accept it.

the blue and light blue represents countries that are cucks

except for israel

Shut the fuck up

How to do that realistically tho? Any sort of investment in those country will be derailed to corrupted means. Unless you take full control of their countries it doesn't work. It's like giving your kids free access to the bank account and think they won't buy games with it.

>Why wouldn't you try to coerce the whole planet into something that has no effect
>what is the un

good goy, have a shekel
>0.02 cents have been deposisted to your account
Oy vey, another good goy
>1.00 shekel has been added to your account
Bad goy, remeber the 6 gorillion bunga
Oy gevalt, evil goyim, you will accept the migrants you filthy gentile
OY VEY, BAD GOY, DO YOU WANT US TO REMOVE YOUR SHEKELS

We just pulled out of the climate meeting that was to happen in Brazil because the new president didn't liked one of the terms.

I doubt he will accept immigrants left and right like europe did it.

Still, he will accept venezuelans while Maduro is in power so the midia don't criticize him for being "heartless".

What fucking country are you supposed to be, Mystery flag

Was to be Brazil. Not sure what happened there.

>red countries are redpilled
>blue countries are bluepilled

>The civilized world is down to the EU core and Mexico
As usual, nothing to see here

Attached: Tactical kitteh.gif (500x281, 473K)

You don't just give money. You send people there to oversee development. Isn't there a website that logs all genuine charities and their characteristics so people that wanna donate can donate to charities that don't waste the money on stupid shit?
Same thing here. Set up an organization, send people to ground zero, have them help local leaders in developing the country.
It's much better than just sending money to governments who may or may not be corrupt and in a lot of countries, states do not need permission from the central government so states can use that and develop faster.

And it's much better than a lot of NGOs whose jobs are to make sure the country stays fucked so that they still have a raison d'etre.

How did the US develop Japan? I guarantee you that a lot of the times Japan didn't like the meddling but they had no choice. I also guarantee you that there are many countries or specific states in certain countries that would not mind being in that position.

I mean ffs, you colonize, teach them your language and culture, fight them, leave them for dead and then cry that they are coming to your country all the while your country is busy bombing more areas of the planet and exploiting poor people (e.g. france and equatorial guinea)

Like I said, nothing is going to change. Immigration may even pick up speed. And it's
going to be a huge clusterfuck.

"Civilized"

The cartels are the competent and well organized organizations in your country.

Attached: foto43.jpg (639x480, 121K)

uma delicia

I want to cook and eat those legs.

It goes well with some korean poop whine, believe it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg

Attached: Ttongsul.jpg (580x539, 73K)

There is literally nothing wrong with eating recycled feces.

Attached: Nippon tech..jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

Why is it always poles making these abhorrent posts?

ossobuco

Attached: 0170088.jpg (630x355, 44K)

fucking idiot
why's it always a white guilt retard or some brown manlet who's a fucking tool

and before anyone accuses me of muh ancestry, I'm fucking black.

He is right.

No, no. I think you're in the right thread.

>comparing Japan to shitholes in Africa

lmfao, neck yourself my dude, you're a fucking brainlet.

based Israel
based jews

Attached: bibi_gr8er_israel.jpg (334x468, 29K)

you're rapebaby
not a real black

The sad part is that what you posted is just a spoof, while the whine is for real.

After 15 it went downhill. But it's not really that bad

>UN Migration Pact
Never heard of this before. What is it?

Point still stands that you're a subhuman retard and should KYS, brown manlet.

it was downhill from 5 already

based north korea

>Korean jenkem
Is it very popular? How do we get to know about K-Pop and not about this?

Doesn't change the argument. I wasn't comparing their state of development. I was saying that their governments probably didn't like the US meddling in their affairs but they had no choice. A lot of countries would kill to be in that position.
Use Botswana instead. One of the few "developed" countries of Africa that could use a boost.
The US could do so much using that money they use for defense and actually, as an ulterior motive, get countries on their side. Instead, they and NATO sell arms to KSA who is starving little kids in Yemen. Meanwhile, Nestle and Coca cola are privatizing water sources in Africa, making water expensive and forcing mothers to buy baby feed.
And then in Europe and America you get retards asking, "why are there so many immigrants at our border?"

First of all: Slovenia should be in the red. Second: wtf Romania you traitors

It's a civilization suicide pact

youtube.com/watch?v=5WRszRZBfYw
moar migrants to invade your boypussy with your gibsmedat taxes and you will be fucked over if you show discontent over it

Why aren't we blue? This is ridiculous we make all our African, Arabic and Brazilian future citizens jump through hoops we should be a firm blue so we stop keeping people in dodgy old moldy hotels and often kick people out for not meeting some arbitrary standard for fuck sake we should be made accept it if for nothing else but our participation in the UN and waning population.

>Molyneux
Yeah, I'm guessing a proven liar and white supremacist makes for a good source on migration issues

>white supremacist
kek is this an insult? what did he lie about i don't follow him?

As always, only western Europe has morals

>white supremacist
I don't get it. Who else is supposed to reign supreme?

Attached: download (2).jpg (396x396, 22K)

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT PROUD

Not really. You're just too stupid to understand what was written

Since when are excrement-skinned people entitled to the money of whites?

Ok keep up that attitude and just do nothing as they pour in

mutts like you are the ones that should be sent to the ovens desu

thanks for link frogbro,
fuck the UN

Why are Benelux so based?

Attached: Civil_Ensign_of_Luxembourg.svg.png (1190x850, 193K)

But i work out and plan on getting a gun

Sure thing m8.
You don't even know how Political Powers abuse this shit and want to talk trash.

Maybe KYS, just maybe.

>Meanwhile, Nestle and Coca cola are privatizing water sources in Africa, making water expensive and forcing mothers to buy baby feed
Pretty much. What many Jow Forums users believe is "cuckoldry" is actually predatory capitalism.

lmfao mad?
stay mad, won't change your height m8.
Keep crying about muh white supremacy

Really, just stop bombing and it's going to be okay.
Syria was fine until the scum decided to attack them

Ok, so?
What are you going to do?

are you under the impression that brazilian monkeys are tall lol

There's nothing to abuse because the UN has no power.
Everyone keeps ignoring them.

you have to go back

i will be on the right

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 20K)

Epic!

tyvm

caralho nordestino você não branco.

>How did the US develop Japan?
Pulverizing their two most industrialized cities: Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I don't know what you're complaining about, they're doing what they've always done.

Africans have always starved (much more than today) and we didn't have millions of them waiting to jump into our countries. If there are so much now it isn't because they suddenly learned there exists this place called Europe, it's because there's a """need""" to import large amounts of bodies to keep the massive ponzi scheme that is modern economy from collapsing.
This is being promoted via NGOs that keep sending them free products, which in turn dump African economies making them dependant on aid. Their populations artificially grow without an economy or education to support them, so forceful emigration is the only solution.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, I'm skipping a ton of things to keep it short.
TL;DR: 21st century (debt) slave shipping.

Attached: 1542715771617.jpg (622x908, 261K)

>iceberg

Attached: 1539900783625.jpg (640x480, 51K)