Raising a child in Japan vs. America

Would you rather start a family in:

(1) Japan: Original thoughts are wrong. Bullying and vicious gaslighting are the norm at school and work. Students learn everything by rote memorization. University is a joke, leaving people unable to function as adults. However, everyone is the same race and same culture.

(2) USA: Critical thinking is rewarded. Well-rounded education system that promotes independence and self-reliance. Black people, brown people, and trans people exist and will try to influence your child.

Attached: shiba.jpg (525x525, 37K)

We have bullying in school too. I think all cultures do it.

>Black people, brown people, and trans people exist
Japs would be included in this category too. Or if we're being generous, "yellow" people.

I'd pick USA, a lot of the education is bad but it can be excellent if you can afford it and if not, home schooling is an easy option.

It ends after high school though. People are bullies in college or work are seen as dickholes.

japan obviously
perfect for kids like us who need a hard hand when teached

In my experience it ends after middle school. By high school people are too busy with more important things (getting into college) and more mature so they don't really care too much about bullying. Unless you go to an utterly trash high school but even then it's substantially minimized.

True. Doing it at work would also get you fired these days.

Okay but imagine the kind of catty cliquish shit that preppy girls do. Japanese GUYS do that shit. It's not just a few bitchy women, it's like all Japanese people.

Oh know I was bullied freshman year by this one upperclassmen in gym class.

As an expat, I wouldn't want my child to grow up in Japan or grow up in a Japanese school. Honestly, the best experience would be something international, sometimes the Japanese can be very ignorant.

Japan, because I don't like second amendment.

Attached: 1543301090639.jpg (750x1199, 82K)

Japan

USA is a country full of mentally ill people controlled by kikes, trans people, lots of homosexuals and lots of niggers.

The "white" people there are low-stock Europeans too. There's no contest, really.

The perfect thing though, would be to raise a child in Switzerland.

USA. You only go to Japan to check out technology and fuck chink women for a visit. It is bad in everything compared to US.

USA is dirty as fuck, lots of loud people, it feels pretty much like Brazil except with less violence and much richer but that's it, your cities are all dirty as all hell compared to Europe and Japan, your women are garbage, for a "1st world country" your level of violence is retarded, in fact, Chile is safer and has a lower homicide rate, your grades have been declining and most of the people doing well in your Unis are outsiders specially East Asians or Indians last I checked.

Most American cities are depressing as fuck and have nothing interesting to do other than spending money. The only thing you got going is interesting nature but literally almost every country in the world does so too. The average American may be rich as fuck but your people are all fucked in the head and behave like people from any other subhuman shithole like Brazil or Colombia.

KYS

Didn't even read your entire post because you're talking shit lmao.

>Critical thinking is rewarded. Well-rounded education system that promotes independence and self-reliance.
What a meme

>t. Loser English teacher expat
>Well-rounded education system meme
Look at where this well-rounded education system got you David-kun.
Look at where all our researchers are from David-kun.
Find a list of Phd students and its a rows of Chang, Kim and Patel.

Relative to Japan. In Japan, instead of making decisions on their own, people think "What would my senpai want me to do?" So you have this chain of command full of yes-men that goes all the way up. I don't like the NPC meme, but I'll be damned if it doesn't perfectly describe Japanese people.

>Find a list of Phd students and its a rows of Chang, Kim and Patel.
You want to move to China? You want to move to India? You want to raise a family that uses their hand to wipe their butt?

>Never implying either of that.
David-kun, you listed (2) as an advantage when it isn't given your critical reading ability. Just stay in nippon.

>everyone is the same race and same culture
I wouldn't be and presumably neither would my kids. Halfies at best and apparently they get bullied pretty hardcore. I wouldn't want that on my children if it can be avoided. Should it sufficiently accept my children, I think the society and culture in Japan would be preferable to most of USA.
If it was Japan I think it would have to be somewhere in the countryside. Maybe in the north. Just somewhere where there are relatively fewer people. That makes human relations less disposable.

>Critical thinking is rewarded
I don't know about that.
>Black people, brown people, and trans people exist
This I do not think is intrinsically bad. This may raise a few eyebrows and pointing fingers in this place, but even speaking as a racist person myself, I do think racism is a social ill. I know from experience that positive or neutral everyday exposure to different cultures and peoples makes it easier and more natural to view other people as full humans and valuable. I believe the trait of empathy and openness are important for your soul.
Now, I'm not blind and stupid. I know much of America's black and gay culture is toxic, volatile and political to a level and scale that would be found shocking and alarming here. This could easily be poison to a growing child.
The much higher chance (depending on area obv.) of experiencing violent crime is an issue, but presumably however bad, it would still be preferable to whatever awful situation I'm escaping in this hypothetical scenario where I'm laying down roots in another country.
Maybe Minnesota would be nice. I don't know much about it that I didn't learn from Puzzle Agent.

>rote learning, uni is a joke
>infamously shit american education system, college
I honestly don't know enough about either of these to have an informed opinion on which one would be better. In this scenario I would research as much as I can and this would be a major factor in my decision making.

Attached: 1510848064712.gif (500x500, 13K)

cont'd

I think America would win by a slim margin, but like I said I'd need to brush up on a lot of knowledge.

why are you asking this OP? Are we writing your "foreigners react" J-blog post for you here?

Attached: Temujin_(Civ3).png (200x240, 32K)

>lemme tell you about your country

Attached: brazilian.jpg (360x240, 21K)

>why are you asking this OP? Are we writing your "foreigners react" J-blog post for you here?
I'm a single dude in my 30s and don't really know what's next for me.

japs wouldnt be able to tell the difference unless they knew your kids last name

>muh racial purity
Kill yourself

dios mio

shut the fuck up monkey

I'll start a family in Japan.

>OOH OOH AH AH AM I WHITE YET

>Black people, brown people, and trans people exist and will try to influence your child.
Yeah...we know who's really doing it, right?

Attached: birry_1.jpg (1000x1500, 274K)

USA in a good state, Japan otherwise

Attached: 1540496833870.jpg (303x566, 40K)

I got bullied pretty much every day during Middle School and beaten up on several occasions.
I hear bullying isn't an issue in yuropoorland.
[spoiler]The kids stopped messing with me after vtech happened. In fact, a lot teachers started taking notice to me. What a funny coincidence.[/spoiler]

No Bruce, the Irish are not part of the master race.

Excellent posts, my fellow Americans.

Attached: 1507670110255.jpg (1153x1280, 474K)

Raise in Japan and send to America.

Also do reverse for funny

you wanna start a family with a foreigner?
heh
>I hear bullying isn't an issue in yuropoorland.
maybe my own experiences aren't representative of the whole, but I'd say whoever told you that is talking out of their ass

He's always done this. It's one Brazilian guy.

proxyfag

> you wanna start a family with a foreigner?
My goal is to marry a J-bride and adopt J-nips. Visually, the kids will appear Japanese. But if I can earn money to send them to a decent school, hopefully they can realize the value of critical thinking.

is university actually bad in japan???? i wanted to do my masters in japan(to find a nip waifu while im there aswell).

The problem is that it's too easy. People jerk off for four years then become housewifes or salaryment, neither of which require skill. Companies hire batches of people based on looks and personality.

Attached: snapshot_22.35_[2016.12.23_03.53.26].png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I'm going to kill you ugly Inuit subhuman

Nah bro I'm at work in Tokyo right now

>USA: Critical thinking is rewarded. Well-rounded education system that promotes independence and self-reliance.

lol, our education is a joke. No idea what Japan's is like.

I have looked into it (didnt go because dont know japanese and $$$) and heard as well. Even for grad school Ive heard it is just really chill and easy and you just sort of get a degree. This is from youtube videos though so dont trust me.

If you have good money you'd be better off doing it in the USA, even with a Jap wife. If you're rich and can afford it the USA has some excellent schools, some of the best in the world, it's just that few can afford them.

Ok

Usa's education is a joke, you literally spend half of your college time that you end up in debt for the rest of your life doing high school shit
In japan you can guarentee what company roof you'll kill yourself off of in middle school

Sounds like you are shit at school sorry, should have done more work in high school for cheaper uni and not having to take high school level courses in college. Also the debt shouldnt take the rest of your life unless you are a dumbass or just dont get a relevant job with your degree

I know how to not get hit by the dude shooting at me, im just saying that theres a retard shooting at me where he shouldnt be

I don't want my kids to get shot or commit sudoku. I'll stay right here, or Bongland.

I've heard that Japs who study abroad are treated as no longer Japanese by their own kind. They are viewed as "tainted". What a backwards country.

Why are Shiba Inus such handsome, attractive dogs?

It's not controlled by that though. Poor perspective and sad

Are u a gaijin-San desuka?

Japan has universal helthcare.

so Japan.

yes desu
Good point, should have mentioned that in OP.

Neither. America is a joke and I dont like the japanese school system. Since there are no common test certificates from schools that determine where you can study students need to take entrance exams. It leaves no time for a gap year, wich is great for personal developement. It also leads to more and more topics from university migrating to school. It lowers the quality you learn nothing.