What's the sexiest language for a man to learn in 2018?

What's the sexiest language for a man to learn in 2018?

Attached: 10628263_413460858815393_973110114017789303_n.jpg (640x960, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1TOMqZV2jA8
youtu.be/oJFKXMtsBmY
youtu.be/RdbK6Hgp_O8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
strawpoll.me/16924116/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3kzIbHN8o
youtube.com/watch?v=yJiwYPsjwmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dGK40ykalTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finnish

Not swedish

french
also why the fuck is he wearing jackboots?

Attached: 1540863588917.jpg (640x480, 37K)

C++

Yiddish

Japanese.

Attached: tumblr_ozhb4sEWIh1rs7fjwo1_250.gif (244x244, 1.96M)

This

heck off boomer
Jow Forums is c# board

Pajeet

Those are tall riding boots

I nominate Italian
youtu.be/1TOMqZV2jA8

Attached: 15806289870_44f6af5afd_o.jpg (3648x5472, 751K)

How else do you expect to seduce QT robot waifus?

?

Kikongo

Hivemind

Based and redpilled

you link this to a girl and she thinks you're a faggot

I'm italian, trust me.

Italian is sexy as hell

if you look at our instagram stories you see all our girls quoting spanish and listening to spanish music. No one likes italian. Also my ex girlfriend got flowers and on her story it was written in spanish. Spanish is sexy in italy, if you say sweet things in italian the girl just laughs at you, but if it's in Spanish it turns sexy

German or Spanish

>German
>GERMAN
My fucking sides

It's always going to be French.

spanish
literally every party song is spanish and that's what gets the girls going nowadays

youtu.be/oJFKXMtsBmY

Attached: atletas.jpg (640x640, 144K)

I live in New York and hearing that shit from a million little Honduran men on the subways aint sexy

What? German is sexy on men. Wouldn't say the same for women though

German on any person, man or woman, is about as romantic as being on the bus and getting sneezed bus on by a pensioner.

ok? hearing arabic from some poor faggot in outdoor market in morocco is not sexy but when a guy from dubai with perfectly trimmed beard and thawb whispers you habibi it makes the back of your neck stand.

java

Mongolian, but exclusively used for throat singing.

People who learn languages for 3DPD hags need to be put to death.

I mean, it can go both ways. I think I depends on the person. This is a good example, look at the difference of the first guy and the second guy in this video youtu.be/RdbK6Hgp_O8

The second one can lay on my bed anytime

Gaelic

Attached: 3788-004-350D5B2F.jpg (217x275, 13K)

>posts a Frenchmen, who spoke French most of life

a foreign language attracting women happens anywhere of course italians dont give a shit about how italian sounds because to them it sounds "normal" /boring .

I am a spanish speaker and think italian sounds better, im sure you can find many spanish women who think that too

Lel

Attached: 1541553354317.jpg (640x900, 59K)

more like gaylick
hah goteem

>italianos son cornudos
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

sure thing, luigi

I will never recover

French makes you sound like a lispy faggot.

Any slavic langauge

thats definitely european spanish

What the fuck kinda girls are those? I live in central Florida and everyone here laughs at spics.

He's not wrong, Italian is easier on the ears. Spanish depends entirely on the region. Mexican Spanish sounds like it's being spoken by midgets on speed. Caribbean Spanish sounds like someone with a speech impediment trying to speak. Argentine Spanish is tolerable. Chilean is closer to Chinese than Spanish. Spanish from the mainland is decent if it's spoken by people from the countryside and not faggy metropolitan areas and their shitty meme words. Canarian Spanish is the most comfy.

Attached: silvo canario.jpg (951x758, 83K)

El goblino

>t. Sudaca

Also, have you ever heard a Venezuelan speak? They literally all sound like faggots.

>Mexican Spanish sounds like it's being spoken by midgets on speed

This is so true, I've been trying to come up with a fitting description for a years

>spanish expat

kek must suck being confused for a sudaca on the reg here in the states

Spanish is definitely better than Italian. Italian sounds like a clown language. It's too bouncy.

being spanish has to be the shittiest of all western european nationality tho, literally the mexico of europea, spanish have never invented anything of worth. I have spanish ancestors and i am ashamed of it and their faggot language

Not an expat, Spanish on my mother's side. Born and raised in U.S. Been to assPain on vacation many times. The faggy lisp thing is something I've only noticed from people in the southern regions of the country. Most everyone else sounds pretty neutral to me. I don't really know where the meme originated but it's not a very accurate stereotype.

Also, I'm rarely confused with a sudaca but Heebs all think I'm one of them. People usually assume I'm either Jewish or Italian.

Uzbek

Shall we pick a sentence and say it in our language on vocaroo, Gonzalo?

>literally the mexico of europea
That's more like most of Eastern Europe.
>spanish have never invented anything of worth
What exactly do you deem a 'worthy' invention.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
>I have spanish ancestors and i am ashamed of it and their faggot language
cuck

The sexiest language is probably French.

I even made a Strawpoll
strawpoll.me/16924116/

I didn't think so until I watched some YouTube videos comparing all European languages like

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3kzIbHN8o

youtube.com/watch?v=yJiwYPsjwmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dGK40ykalTw

and more. The French language has this sexiness; the way they always purse their lips. How round everything is and how they structure sentence and go through syllables. They're like fucking your ears when they talk. It sounds very comfortable. German is my #2 though.

Attached: mariecachet_a301920_1.jpg (477x478, 147K)

Yeah I figured