I ducking hate winter

I ducking hate winter.
Why winter exists?

I prefer spring an autumn.
I fucking hate cold.

Do u like winter?

I can’t live under 10 degree.

Does ur winter cold?

Attached: F78FC022-5370-498D-ACBB-71B9A1151034.jpg (278x256, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skiinfo.no/sverige/snoerapport.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like summer or winter. I like air conditioner weather.

I LOVE WINTER! its very cold in Canada during the winter , its dark all the time and very beautiful.

based

>-15 to -30 outside
>bright sun and cozy snow
>+15 in public transportation
>+25 at home
You can wear cozy warm coats and jackets and scarves, drink hot tea and coffee.
Such is winter in Central Russia.

What is winter

Muddy and mild when wind comes from West, which is most the time. Sunny and cold when it's from the East

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-29-10-14-59~01.png (991x692, 454K)

How can you even tolerate that? Anything below 14°C is unbearable for me.

> its very cold in Canada during the winter , its dark all the time

This is all I wanted. I don't want a gf and I don't bother being poor, but I fucking hate sunny and hot weather so fucking much.

Attached: 1542566594179.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Sound very comfy.

You wear warm clothes if you are planning to spend long time on open air and you're perfectly good. Winter is very fun.

Attached: 0016-018-.jpg (800x575, 65K)

>quest for winter
gee, that's why too many aussies in hokkaido japan

Attached: e2f4f6ed78578763eeb1b34e31b29efb-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

I like the first day of snow. Usually I don't go to work/school and stays home smoking all day and go with sleights or stuff like that

>Do u like winter?
noone cares. we have insulations, central heating and houses made of concrete
>10 degree
it's considered 'not that bad autumn'

Yeah lots of aussies go to japan and canada

The problem is not the cold the problem is when there is cold WIND
For example one day was -2 degrees and i went outside and it was fine, but when there is wind even 15 degrees is intolerable for me

Attached: 2989648.jpg (450x736, 43K)

I won't deny that it's fun, but at some point I find the cold unbearable no matter the clothes I'm wearing.

Gianni, why you are suck delicate flower huh?

Winter is the best season.
Often gets down to -35 here and the average snow depth is 80 cm.

Attached: lappland.jpg (1920x1280, 183K)

did she died?

>she

Winter is based.
I work outside but I prefer pic related over summer and heat.

It's easier to dress for cold weather than it is to dress for warm weather.

Attached: 020301.jpg (700x465, 134K)

those were in the old days, no snowfall in sweden either this year. Winter is dead,global warming killed it

>no snowfall in sweden either this year
What? Been snowing pretty much everyday since October 17th here in the north..
Last year we had over 1.4 meters of snow from December to Mars.

Norbagge...
We get tons of snow here every year, this year as well. Pic related, my view after last nights snowfall. Just 2 hours of snow. Next week we are expecting over 30 cm.

Attached: IMG_20181128_183527.jpg (1200x1242, 963K)

lies
I doubt Sweden is much different from Norway here, there are no snowfalls yet in 2018. Far different from average.

Attached: snoen-sml2017-2018.jpg (980x551, 57K)

user what the fuck

Are you retarded? Norway have very different climate compared to us..
Not even the same user but snowed all of yesterday here in Dalarna as well.

but you see the swedish border there as well, you have no snowfall this year either, just wet snow that melts right away.

even the ski reports says this, 0 cm with snow at all resorts
skiinfo.no/sverige/snoerapport.html

Come move to central queensland then. Winter practically doesn't exist. Even spring and autumn don't show up. Just summer, all the time.

Gonna join the fight here, outside right now here in Gällivare. I need to ride my bicycle to work soon..

Attached: IMG_20181129_110823HDR.jpg (1078x1137, 1.04M)

Cold at night isnt it?

>no snowfall in sweden
????

Attached: DCSIM20181129.jpg (1489x1257, 1.05M)

Best ally.

Winter is best season. Cold as fuck here yesterday with around -7.

Attached: DSCN2113.jpg (4320x3240, 3.14M)

>country of perpetual humid heat
I hate all of you

Attached: Ed.gif (500x282, 1.86M)

It's not cold here you liar

fuck winter

glad im leaving this place soon enough

Attached: 1457992096895.jpg (2048x1365, 1.84M)

There is no real winter in western Germany. We had a way above average summer which was unbearable given the humidity and now we seem to be having a very mild, westerly dominated start (and probably continuation) of winter.

I'd give money to have a real winter with snow and regular - weather. I hate summer so god damn much.

What is the rainiest windiest city in the EU (ignoring anywhere in Scotland)

If you don't like the cold you should go back to africa because you're a nigger who doesn't belong here

My house is so fucking shitty the wind goes straight through the walls. It's not even below 0 outside, but it's sill only 7 degrees inside my house, fuck wind

Attached: 1527538016443.png (226x333, 150K)

Kek perfect timing. First snow of the year just arrived here. Camera just sucks at showing it.

Attached: DSCN2131.jpg (4320x3240, 2.19M)

depression/5

if any cute girls are watching this thread i will move to hawaii with you if you dont mind marrying an autist

Nope, I get summer depressions instead.
Winter is my season.

are you fat and autistic perhaps then?

Nope, 181 cm and 76 kg. No autism, go to university and love hockey.

That sounds like hell to me. I don’t know how you guys survive the winters in your country

Pretty much identical winters here in northern Sweden.
It's lovely. I have much bigger problems trying to survive the summers with 24/7 daylight and 100% humidity. That's a nightmare.

Attached: 154554657655.jpg (1200x702, 197K)

You can always put on more clothes, but you can only take of that much before you are breaking the law.
Winter is fun. It's comfy. Summer is hell.

>Live in the coast
>DIE anytime is lower than +5ºc
>Wonder how can people survive below freezing point
>Move to mountain deep Spain
>Wake up at -5ºc
>It's cold, but it doesn't hurt your bones or lungs like in the coast

why is this? why does below 0 feel better than barely above 0?

Humid air vs dry air.
Same here. +2 degrees at the coast can feel like torture and death. But -37 here far inland is comfy.

Maybe cold at sea level feels different from cold at high altitude because the air pressure is greater at sea level?
Maybe humidity at sea level in Spain is greater than up in the mountains? Humidity could affect perceived cold.

>Do u like winter?
Yes. It is comfy and I have little to no problems in bathing in below 0 temperatures without heating.
>Does ur winter cold?
Depends. In the jungle, winter is almost nonexistent, in the Sierra, it is freezing cold and in the coast, it is comfy, temperatures rarely reaching above 17°C or going below 9°C, it depends on how close you are to Ecuador, the closer you are the hottest it gets.

Attached: 603269_367855809962979_437215294_n.jpg (960x720, 50K)

I love winter.
It's usually pretty cold here but nothing extreme. Around -5 down to -15.

Attached: 2014-12-31-0923_54a3b27d2a6b226e85447a7f.jpg (800x800, 157K)

>Does ur winter cold?
Take cold showers and fight cold with cold. Its the only way. Toughen up..

Attached: w.png (1200x800, 84K)

15°c and I'm already freezing lmao

Ice swimming is better.

Attached: 1534789490.jpg (800x533, 54K)

We have insulated houses and good heating. I also work an office job, so I hardly ever have to be outside when it's too cold. We have 1 or maybe 2 weeks a year, when the temperatures go below -20 degrees - That's when you got to wear quality winter clothing and not that cheap stuff that only looks warm in the shop.
Russians (e.g. ) are on an entirely different level though. They have like 20 degrees more cold resistance than us alpine folk. That's why I often feel embarrassed when lots of my countrymen brag about being tough (just because they can stand a little more chilliness compared to Mediterraneans). We would be nothing in Russia.

based

Attached: orthodox-epiphany.jpg (1180x787, 366K)

tfw we are literally nothing but coast and wind

Attached: fml.png (120x123, 29K)

>>+25 at home
isn't that too high?

15C now? Where do you lie?

>I LOVE winter so i don’t have to socialize with my friends!

Attached: 1029B8E6-902B-414F-A794-3ABA3B1C720A.png (800x900, 173K)

Sounds comfy, if your temperatures don't get below 0 of course.

not now obviously, it's 22 here

You can't adjust temperature on centralised heating system unfortunately. Which is why I usually keep a window open even during winter.

Me and my friends hang out more in winter than in summer.

it does, it's about 4C right now, but last winter we had 3 months of -10 to -15 with no snow
wasn't comfy at all

Winter is more preferable to the hot and humid summers here.

In cold there is comfort.

Attached: jordanovden.png (771x432, 799K)

Rain and wind slightly above freezing is the worst though

How often do you get to see snow in Denmark user?
>last winter we had 3 months of -10 to -15 with no snow wasn't comfy at all
Doesn't sounds like it. I remember that I was kind of struggling to be outside in 9°C temperatures. It seems that I just enjoy shit weather.
Never had a problem with it apart from the occasional rain that tends to flood the terrace.

I like it, pic from yesterday

Attached: IMG_1127.jpg (1200x900, 388K)

we usually get snow every winter, sometimes 3 months+, sometimes just a few weeks or days, last year was the exception

We don't have wind in Sweden unless you live in g*thenburg or Gotland.

>lived in tropical heat my whole life
>moved to czech republic
>winter starts
I thought I enjoyed winter, but it's horrible. If I want to go to the store quickly to get a drink, I have to put on boots, a hoodie, pants and a jacket. In the heat all you have to put on is shorts and a t-shirt. Who gives a fuck about a little bit of sweat? As long as you have air-conditioning its fine. Ideal temperature is 30-35 celcius. Under 20 celcius is subpar.

Russian with Swedish VPN?

30-35 dry heat is OK, but that 100% humidity on top of that like they have in Singapore, Indonesia etc is literally hell

White winters are cosy

Attached: Sneeuw2.jpg (1024x681, 227K)

Ah the famous Rhineland snow chaos. Traffic usually collapses here when there's such a massive amount piled up

Winter is ugly as fuck. I like life and colors and sunlight. I feel most motivated in the Summer where there's plenty of daylight and beautiful blue skies. I also like Spring when all the plants begin to blossom and the animals start giving birth. Winter only reminds me of death and snow reminds of me of mold.

Attached: Spring-wallpapers-HD-for-desktop.jpg (2560x1600, 771K)

>kikeinsanity

yikes

Yeah, fortunately we have almost no hills here. Driving around snowy Trier would be a hell