Please migrate to the Republic of Korea. Not welcome: Chinese mainlanders

Please migrate to the Republic of Korea. Not welcome: Chinese mainlanders

Attached: send halp.jpg (828x241, 41K)

I don't want a square faced baby

>Not welcome: Chinese mainlanders
but i

If you're not a square faced person, it's a 50/50 chance.

the sign of great prosperity
the less people born in this shithole planet the better

may I suggest not going to poland

Not asking others to breed here. Just come and work on some productive shit and (important) pay taxes

why would people want to go to Korea when there is only more atrocious hours and only meticulous white collar jobs?
world is hell and Asia is even worse

Attached: chartoftheday_3422_the_countries_with_the_most_annual_working_hours_n.jpg (960x684, 182K)

They have no reason to. We are fucked.

no you're not. just tell the old people to fuck off.

Are Brazilians welcome?

>47,451 (2017) Russians
We do

pls send moar

provide me with a qt korean femboy and i'll consider it

will send back all Zapanese in Japan

Attached: korean school in Japan.jpg (640x429, 73K)

Why they don't become Japanese?

wait will you seriously take us? id love to visit korea

I personally think Korea should open up the border but others may think otherwise. But when I asked them how are we going to solve this low birthrate problem nobody has a practical solution. So I think it is eventually going to happen sooner or later.

does south Korea get many immigrants? id get kinda nervous if everyone was staring at me , i would probably have to take Korean lessons beforehand as well although iv always wanted to learn a new language.

1.5 millions of them rn. Mostly they are Chinese, South East Asians, and a few dozen thousand English teachers from the west.

Is English teaching over there a good gig?

Cutting working hours would raise the birth rate

>instead of lowering hours that you need to work you choose import more migrants to make mutt babies
I bet a jew is using a south korean VPN

What kind of job I can do there?

Attached: zgd3TxkPbf8.jpg (765x1080, 95K)

Basically "white monkey" jobs

How can I go there?

Bring in North Koreans

why do westerners complain about low birth rates so much?
I go to Europe and I still see white families and kids around
then I go to Taiwan and no one has seen a child in years there.

Asia is so autistic that they have to be better than everyone at everything, better at having babies, better at not having babies, better at social implosion

Korean chicks are hot, I don't care that it's because of plastic surgery. How do I apply?

>why do westerners complain about low birth rates so much?
By 2050, every working person will have to provide for himself plus one elder. Old people cost a shitton of money in healthcare so that they live a couple extra years. It's acceptable when you have 10 % old farts, but not when they're a whopping 30 % to be over 65

You just work too much. Women can't tend to their babies if they are in an office. Why isn't your government making program to boost natality? You don't want to be extinct.

Time to blanda up with Whiteys

>Basically "white monkey" jobs

But I'm Buryat...

I’ll black your women.

Seems tempting, but I'll probably end up offing myself quicker once I get a job in there.

Are you okay with a Chinese Korea then?

Beggars cannot be choosers, cuck

South Korea had Africa tier birthrates 40 years ago and now their country is massively overpopulated , they don't have children as their nowhere for them to go

Attached: wn20130918n2a-870x580.jpg (870x580, 118K)

Not welcome: muslim, chinese, colored

Low test

basically the same as Japan but even more rapidly

I want my kids to be at least 3/4ths white

Koreans have no semblence of a work-life balance alongside one of the world's most rampant and degenerate hookup cultures

No fucking thanks

>
why is it always that the english they learn sounds so inorganic.
>A small beginning
never would you ever hear an anglophone ever say that

It pays okay but I doubt that it will be a good career option for your future.
Personally I think Korean society is too homogeneous to accept different opinions. We could use some diversity to alleviate that.
Buy an one way plane ticket
>brainded drones whose sole directive is to worship kim family
Ew no thanks
dunno but it shouldn't be that hard!
They recently implemented the maximum 52hrs/wk policy but the birth rate keeps on plummeting.
Please send help
If you manage to get one, sure.
You're probably offing yourself before getting a job here because it's really competitive, unless you have some engineering degree.
Chinese Koreans are the same as mainland Chinese
You and your white gf can come live here

because you didn't culturally enrich us enough!