/balk/

based and redpilled edition

Attached: basedpepe4.png (498x498, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija.php?yyyy=2018&mm=11&dd=29&nav_id=1475823
i.4cdn.org/gif/1543508761812.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RGND_gBN2HU
cnbc.com/2017/11/24/the-fed-launched-qe-nine-years-ago--these-four-charts-show-its-impact.html
youtu.be/8t6yPgSKeU4
youtube.com/watch?v=BAqZIzLPt9U
youtu.be/oDl7B4mlTj4
youtube.com/watch?v=4eCFVH2GsC0
rsd.cz/wps/portal/web/mapa-projektu/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOK9Pb09DZ2cDbzdjQ0MDRzNXFyNTX1CDAwMDIEKIoEKnN0dPUzMfYAiJhZGBp4uTh4u5pa-BgaeZsTpN8ABHA0I6Q_XjwIrwecCsAI8VhTkhkYYZDoqAgCJ8XUV/#/stavby?filters[]=StavbyRealizace&filters[]=StavbyPriprava&page=0
youtube.com/watch?v=tR7SPNidMEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old

ass

Attached: 7340-thick-pawg-gif.gif (540x359, 2M)

вeчнa cлaвa

Attached: 1543041528307.png (450x800, 1.38M)

Here's to the tatar who asked why invest in serbia and mk instead of romania and bulgaria

b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija.php?yyyy=2018&mm=11&dd=29&nav_id=1475823

>Ono što, kako je rekao, može da privuče koreske kompanije u Srbiju su odlična radna snaga, snažni podsticaji od države, široka mreža za prodaju u Evropi koja uključuje i Rusiju i Tursku, kao i lokacija koja je dobro mesto za transport.

you should see this
i.4cdn.org/gif/1543508761812.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=RGND_gBN2HU

I'm not clicking it nigger.

Attached: 16298269.jpg (620x620, 92K)

I dont know man, looks like a trap.

Zavidim mojim roditeljima koji su imali tu privilegiju da uživaju u Yugoslaviji. Ovo danas je mučenje i nikad gore nisam živeo.
Živela Yugoslavia i drug Tito.

302 upvotes

underage scared of real nsfw ass

-t. 4channeler

You have posted this before, fuck off.

ma sta su uzivala, ljudi bili ponosni da mogu spavati na klupi jebo te Tito

no I didn't

t. Izmet Sulejmanovic

Pucali su na ono gde su ovi prostori najslabiji.Na versku osnovu.Prica mi komsija da u Austriji fabrika slična Viskozi 10 puta manju je prodaju imala svoje robe.Veliki trn u oku okolnim zemljama je bila SFRJ.Ja ne žalim za tim prostorima i nisam jugonostalgičar ali voleo bi da doživim da ne idem na zapad kao moj otac do kraja ‘80-ih(nije otišao)jer je imao istu platu u mestu gde je rodjen kao u Svajcarskoj...

ne znam cemu ti se stari bavi, ali to da su zivjeli ko grofovi u Jugoslaviji, to je suplja prica, Ne mozes uzimati kredite i ocekivati da ce drzava biti u redu. Jugoslavija je bila duzna bogu i narodu, zato stari ljudi misle da je to neka nostalgija

>Ne mozes uzimati kredite i ocekivati da ce drzava biti u redu
Osim ako nisi Amerika.

based and fatasspilled

Ukrainian is more similar to Polish in vocabulary/grammar than in pronunciation.

It's just something between Polish and Russian + quite a lot of loanwords from Turkic languages.

>Ono što, kako je rekao, može da privuče koreske kompanije u Srbiju su odlična radna snaga, snažni podsticaji od države, široka mreža za prodaju u Evropi koja uključuje i Rusiju i Tursku, kao i lokacija koja je dobro mesto za transport.

I told you that Turkey is a big market and you should take advantage of its presence near you, like Bulgaria should make "made in EU" products exported to Istanbul.

But overall, the second part of your quote shows why Macedonia will never be a good place to invest. Why would you set up a factory in Macedonia, that isn't in the EU or Schengen and you need to wait 3 hours on the border to enter another country, moreover, Macedonia is in the middle of nowhere. It's far away from western Europe, far away from Russia and if you want to sell stuff to Turkey - it's better to invest in south-eastern Bulgaria.

i have top secret evidence that you did
you have 1 post to admit it

Attached: theresa may.jpg (4577x2992, 1.97M)

What was Yugoslavia producing? The US is generating an entire new industry every 10 years.

>Osim ako nisi Amerika.
jarane oni zive na posudenum vremenu, mislis da mogu do kraja vjeka tako nastaviti, ma daj

Might be so, but they are printing more money then they are worth

>Ne mozes uzimati kredite i ocekivati da ce drzava biti u redu

Attached: 1.png (364x100, 5K)

They stopped with QE years ago

>What was Yugoslavia producing?

Cars and all stuff that was considered luxury in the Warsaw Pact countries, like furniture or clothes

Yeah, not really

Western brands were considered luxury...

Not sure what i am looking at
>They stopped with QE years ago
QE ?

wrong, last time I posted different lady demonstrating her gorgeous butt

quantitative easing aka printing money

His right, i consider my self a poor man for owning a Skoda Octavia, id kill for a audi. That was the logic, but really i hate a Skoda and i hate it, hard to convince a girl to jump in my skoda caravan when my old man uses it to for fishing

they were unavailable in normal shops for local currencies

Yugoslavian goods were the best an average eastern blocker could get without paying in dollars in special shops.

your proof sir ?

alright, that's it i'm sanctioning (You)

mogao si spavat na klupi, pa naravno kad su ti oduzeli kucu

XAXAXAXXAXAXXAXAXAXAXA

Attached: based radovan.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

cnbc.com/2017/11/24/the-fed-launched-qe-nine-years-ago--these-four-charts-show-its-impact.html

and I'll keep giving you (you)'s just because I'm a nice person

Attached: 1542916503303.png (450x405, 95K)

ma sta bi bilo da se nije raspala...

naravno bi SR Slovenija bila na nivou Avstrije ili bogatija, SR Hrvatska kao Italija (obala), SR Srbija kao Spanija, a Bosna bi bila kao Turska. Makedonija bi bila bogatija od Grcke a Kosovo bi bilo Amerika za Albaniju.

Pic from that gypsy givi who died in ukraine

I've seen the same flour bags being used in rural balkans

Attached: 1543502748840.jpg (500x788, 67K)

Well maybe in Poland

Western brands were expensive but jugo brands were just another eastern crap

>What was Yugoslavia producing

Attached: yugocheese_h.jpg (660x450, 70K)

How many hairs is it normal to lose during the day? After i finish showering i lose some hair and im getting worried

>Givi (Ги́ви), was a commander of the pro-Russian Somalia Battalion in the War in Donbass.[3]

I'm glad they made him look more like a somalian.

I saw a boiler in an old shop that said "Made in Kocani, Yugoslavia"

cracked me up

Not really sure what is your point, that Skoda is not that prestigious as audi? Yeah no shit

Old Skoda Octavia was cool tho

Attached: 058604e81250837bc830e1de074c976d.jpg (740x493, 85K)

kiwi and nokia nevar forget

>Western brands were expensive

They weren't just expensive, but mostly not available.

How many Audi car showrooms did you have in Czechoslovakia (I mean places everyone could enter and buy a new car for Czechoslovak korunas)?

You could buy such things only in special shops for "hard" currency.

And Yugoslavian goods were considered better, just because Yugoslavia had access to western markets and imported goods, parts and machines from there. At some time Yugoslavia profited from being a middleman between the west and the USSR - they bought stuff in the west and sold it to Moscow for oil, gas and other natural resources that were sold to the west again.

Yeah, that was financial disaster

Više bih ja brinuo za nas u Smrdiji i Bosni nego za Amerikance.
Look, I'm not trying to defend Yugoslavia as it was de facto shit, but right now the total debt of the separate states surpasses the contemporary debt of Yugoslavia by no small amount.

Also, America is the cancer of the global economy, and looking at (relatively) recent economic crashes, you can clearly see that they are not discrete events but are linked phenomena that have been unleashed on the globe ever since offshoring White industries starting in the 70s in the USA. By transferring industries overseas, the West propped its dead real economy with a financialization-based ponzi economy, with financial markets liberalized during the Reagan-Thatcher era in the early 1980s.

To take just the 3 most prominent crashes, surplus capital that could not find profitable domestic outlets after the Japanese bubble burst in the late 1980s found its way as speculative capital into Southeast Asia, where it contributed to the Asian financial crisis in 1997-98. The Asian crisis, in turn, helped generate Wall Street’s Tech crash in 2000 and implosion in 2008, owing to the Asian countries’ channeling the financial reserves they had accumulated to protect them from a repeat of 1997 into the US — where they helped fuel the subprime real estate boom.

Basically Real economy vs Virtual Economy (Reagan's debt-based Ponzi scheme).

Attached: 1538320109602.jpg (728x551, 50K)

>Hey babe, get inside
What do you say?

Attached: yugo_wide-2475035a4ae05800f100955e7bd7d743f675e049.jpg (1000x562, 172K)

Are you jealous you don't have a Yugoslav commie gf?

Attached: cartours.jpg (950x633, 102K)

Poland was the poorest communist country so there everything was considered god tier.

Everybody could buy western cars and merchandise here. You just needed dollars for it, which you had to buy on the black market.

as long as they are not literally falling out as you walk you're fine
it's normal to lose like 30 of them while you wash your hair, think it also depends on length

Do you have something similar like the DDR-Ostalgie going on?
Yugo diaspora in Canada for example have these tiny shops that they use to import goods, mostly food items, from Yugo times.

Yugo economy was like OG Argentina

Even without war there would be still bankruptcy

How did that Latino gangbanger guy get a Yugo?

Attached: tesla-roadster-vs-yugo-1-9s-0-60-yes-you-can-fit-32471199.png (500x396, 51K)

I should cut them shorter

>Everybody could buy western cars and merchandise here. You just needed dollars for it, which you had to buy on the black market.

That's what I repeated like 2 times. >You could buy such things only in special shops for "hard" currency.

You could do it only for hard currency (it was the same in Poland) so it was unavailable for most of citizens.

>Poland was the poorest communist country so there everything was considered god tier.

Romania was poorer. But even though we indeed considered Czechoslovak goods as decent, Yugoslavian ones were out of competition, they were simply "western".

>Više bih ja brinuo za nas u Smrdiji i Bosni nego za Amerikance.
Radim na papire odo ja, boli me kurac, ne mogu ovdje vise. a gore ne moze biti nikako, radim ko freelancer, ne mogu naci posao da bi zaradijo penziju od 300 km, bjezi jebem ti ovo vise

>Zastava wasn't the greatest factory in Eastern Europe

I wanna wake pu in the adriatic in 1970

Attached: Zastava_101_back.jpg (2272x1704, 1.05M)

di ces bolan

With brands? Absolutely

Movies and TV shows too

youtu.be/8t6yPgSKeU4

Attached: IMG_20181129_180909.jpg (1000x1152, 574K)

is your father\grandfathers bald? if not you have no reasons to worry

Norvesku

>lidl

Attached: 1463237870295.png (287x248, 41K)

Kazanboy are you jealous you don't have seductive skills like a big-headed dinarid who got a norwegian gf

btw, Yugoslavia also had the most western music.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAqZIzLPt9U

I think it depends more on uncles and grandfather from your mothers side
My dad doesnt have bald patches, just thin hair. My hair isn’t very thick though. If it starts to fall i don’t care i will just bizzcut because it looks good on me

sto bas tamo

SUNTEM ECHIPA MORTII
DIN MOLDOVA AM VENIT
ARUNCAT E ZARUL SORTII
ORI INVINGEM ORI MURIM
ARUNCAT E ZARUL SORTII
OR INVINGEM ORI MURIM
youtu.be/oDl7B4mlTj4

>600 million euros for 57km of highway

youtube.com/watch?v=4eCFVH2GsC0

Is this a good deal?

I fuck.

cura mi je iz norveske. Bio nedavno da vidim situaciju, sad odo posle nove godine da skupa trazimo papire

That about 3 times more expensive than it should be. Which means it’s good for balkans standarts

Gledam i ja da odem odavde uskoro. Mada mi je iskreno comfy, ja isto frilensujem pa mi je mnogo jeftinije živeti ovde.

Unless difficult terrain and bridges and shit.

lucky you, I'd look like a gimp if I was bald
thanks god for strong shitskin genes from mothers side which prevent me from becoming your typical slav in his 20s

Attached: der untermensch.png (552x338, 209K)

Well depends on tunnels, bridges etc. but the average price for 1km here is 7m€ which is 400m for 57km

>cura mi je iz norveske
kako se to izvodi

Find an example of 60km built in europe for 200 million

> ja isto frilensujem
i meni tako, nego ima drugi razloga, necu da mi djete ovdje ide u skolu, a dosadilo mi da stalnu izmisljaju neki porez kao hoce da uvede 10% porez na freelance. i jos ceste pune rupa, ne mogu vise, fakat

Not him, but I despise both Russians and Ukrainians for what they did to Moldova. Fuck them and their mothers.

Facebook

>1km here is 7m€
Imagine paying 7 million euros for some cement you can walk over in 2 minutes on foot

Attached: 1542049497998.png (512x422, 231K)

cement is 600k at most, the rest is a bonus for the guys who managed to strike a deal

Hoholistan is a non-country created by soviets from other people's lands and hohols are the worst people in europe, bar gypsies. They manage to be both chauvinistic and nationalistic despite not having a history or any historical clay to be proud of, and they insult, hate or try to fuck over their neighbors while they themselves live like africans.

Well yeah shit is expensive

We have this website with every project, info graphics and how much it costs

rsd.cz/wps/portal/web/mapa-projektu/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOK9Pb09DZ2cDbzdjQ0MDRzNXFyNTX1CDAwMDIEKIoEKnN0dPUzMfYAiJhZGBp4uTh4u5pa-BgaeZsTpN8ABHA0I6Q_XjwIrwecCsAI8VhTkhkYYZDoqAgCJ8XUV/#/stavby?filters[]=StavbyRealizace&filters[]=StavbyPriprava&page=0

Even then, the people who make the construction cheap out and use an even cheaper cement to save money form the 600k cement.

sta ja znam pocelo na komentarima, onda se dodali pa pricali vise pa pita me bila ja gore otiso, bio nedavno, sad ce ona meni za novu ovdje, onda skupa idemo u Norvesku

I just googles highway prices dude

Indeed so it comes down to 80% bonus and 20% for construction

Hohols also try to retroactively change history and write their made-up history in their history books that they wuz separate from russians and that they weren't poland's and lithuania's bitch for centuries.

e srecno brt

30km 210 million euros

youtube.com/watch?v=tR7SPNidMEQ

not really, a very popular and decent car. All they had to do is further improve it later and it would sell like hotcakes everywhere

similar to Trabant really, very good at the beginning, but stayed the same too damn long

hvala, nadam se da ces i ti neku naci

kako os, ja ne mogu da zamislim da zivim igde, ne volim strance cudni su