What's the point of this country?

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

What's the point of this country?

Attached: 1024px-Bosnia-Herzegovina-Ethnic-2013.png (972 KB, 1024x999)

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XIMTyHzako

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Why don't Serbs go for a second round? I doubt America will do anything this time

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Probably because they'd get slaughtered by an armed forces. They're widely regarded as the worst soldiers in all of Europe who managed to lose four wars in the span of like 4 years. Pic related short summary.

Attached: 1536260428461.png (32 KB, 935x361)

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

hmmm

Attached: serb-vs-croat-history.png (528 KB, 1500x1000)

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Hmm indeed

Attached: maritsa.png (89 KB, 312x636)

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Croats only survived due to the superior MAGYAR BVLL protecting them.
Meanwhile, whorevats teamed up with the muslims, only to become a NATO client state.

Attached: khuen-hedervary.jpg (194 KB, 691x899)

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

The serb parts are fucking desolate, filled with land mines and ghost towns. It'll be a Bosniak nation in a matter of a couple decades.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Bosnians don't want to let Serbs and Croats go because otherwise they will be left with a tiny remaining rump.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

They're widely regarded as the worst soldiers

Say that to their face motherfucker not online

Attached: based.jpg (269 KB, 933x1195)

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Too irrational and brutish. Would never make a good soldier and would probably easily killed by a high IQ soldier

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Based Russian provides the only non-meme answer.

Luke Young
Luke Young

To keep the serbs from taking the entire peninsula against the wishes of the jews that want to establish the last (new for those that arent baptized) world order with antichrist as the ruler of the world
This is a tough pill to take for many

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

THE JUICE

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Because CROATIAN BVLLS showed mercy to Serbia and agreed upon creating a buffer state.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Read the last sentence of paragraph 2 then read this post

They're so predictable, like cockroaches.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

That would become an islamist caliphate that would be a threat to europe because of 'native'' islam
Post office of Republika Srpska could take care of them now, no soldier or cop would be needed, only if NATO would keep the (((nose))) out
Its not hard to assemble the Verba but it is hard to programe it and the shaft
There is formula (math) to be calculated but you dont have enough time with s125 or whateverthefuck, you need it automated in umbrella as wellcome to airspace

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

someone redpill me on this area I know jack shit about it

Attached: Bosnia-Herzegovina.png (1.06 MB, 1024x999)

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

I was born there and visit every so often

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

its propose is to recive the bullets of Serbian snipers

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

It's such a shame that you want to kill your brethren.
I only care about that red county on the top.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

RS is an indebted shithole, FBiH could clean it in a week. The average age there is like 50 as well.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Muslims cucked out of a coastline.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Not sure how I would describe it. I just want to Sarajevo for the first time this summer (5 hour drive away) and was pretty disappointed. It was very dirty and the culture was surprisingly more different than I thought. Everyone lives in houses pretty much while apartments are pretty small and most were built after the war. No one is super religious except for some older people and more people get drunk in bars than they go to Mosques. Some go to bars after mosque service actually. Developments are slow but are happening with new infrastructure projects. Even though there is grow, most still don't have a job and often work abroad with Austria being about a 5 hour drive and Ljubljana is 3.5-4. It's very behind in trends and stick to more traditional food. Pizza and schnitzel are just now being served, "hamburgers" can be bought in student restaurants near schools and diner kebab still isn't even there really. The first time I saw doner was in Ljubljana.

Attached: 20170623-153000.jpg (2.67 MB, 5312x2988)

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Do you know Troko?

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

We call our mom mama and our grandma majka, which is apparently very weird. This is my cousin strangling a cat at my grandma's house

Attached: 20181208-205959.jpg (3.14 MB, 2660x2660)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

youtu.be/6XIMTyHzako

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

AAAAWWWW

Attached: 1510958243728.jpg (18 KB, 189x203)

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Damn you bosniaks are white af

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

They are whiter than me :(

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

MUCH whiter than me as well
t. Albanian

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

We vary in phenotypes a lot. There's darkies and also red heads, and blonde hair blue eyes is common, like the last Bosniak president.

Attached: 61461695-bakir-izetbegovic.jpg (21 KB, 500x310)

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

She's from Bihac

Attached: DjmMWa4X4AAFURI.jpg (50 KB, 422x500)

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

Whiter than you Muhammad Mehmet

Attached: 1516740200462.png (412 KB, 500x630)

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

i learn history through 4channel shitposts
wew

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit