Hey why europeans and muslims hate each other

Attached: CyhMtxGUUAIB_LC.jpg (599x337, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a84J-qsAJ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=erS1pZjN6BU
youtube.com/watch?v=HIWHMb3JxmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because wh*Tes are subhumans that should be killed

Because they took the Holy Land and every city in the Pentarchy except Rome.
We(the French) took back Jerusalem from them for a while, but failed to keep it. Fortunately, Israel owns it today instead of a bunch of muds

Tell me if you've heard thisnone before:

> Be unhappy with how your corner of the world turned out
> See some people elsewhere with a pretty good setup
> Relocate
> "Oh shit, these people are just too damn different. It would better if everyone here changed to be closer to how I grew up"
> Act surprised when you have to start over from step 1

Attached: Muslim-conquest-v-Crusade-battles.jpg (720x720, 65K)

retarded spic subhuman wh*Tes genocided your entire people because they weren't christians.

wh*Te bootlickers like you will be hanged alongside with wh*Te subhumans when the wh*te genocide starts.

I genuinely think your larping is sad and you are a sad lonely person. Please be better

u must be a retard to not notice how retardly bias this image is

you are such a cuck

>implying you can't be both

Years of rape, enslavement, and murder
If we were friends we wouldn't be able to keep doing that to them

They do Terrorism to us.

Man both of you are sad

I don't hate muslims but they hate us.
Sad really.

says the brown man who sucks on white benis

History is not biased.

if the bottom was christian battles against muslims then the map would look like the top one. But u dont see that cause u ur both retarded sub humans

Offensive war != defensive war, dear brainlet.

They came, murdered, anad colonized us, at least in this part of the world
You did the same but Idk why people worship Japan here

The top is Christian vs Muslim battles. Who the fuck do you think the muslims were trying to conquer in north africa, asia minor and southern europe?

cringe and fucking bluepilled disgusting europoops

because religion is super cringe

man look at this nigga

whites are our creators tho

We dont

It's basically Muslim agressors vs Chritsian Agressors.

Either cuck or delusional Moroccan/Turk who thinks he’s white

This

>tfw there exists an alternate reality where the Ummaayads defeated the Franks and the Ottomans took Vienna, making all of europe muslim

Attached: 1438751534611.jpg (400x388, 33K)

You can't defeat us, effeminate roach.

Attached: Battle of Mount Tabor.png (314x604, 153K)

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>muslim conquest battles
>crusade battles
>CONQUEST
>CRUSADE
Conquering somewhere is the same as a holy battle to reclaim the holy lands apparently, everybody.

We conquered out of strategical reasoans the entire Muslim world if you refer to colonialism.
It was abour Europeans competing with each other and therefore taking subhuman lands to be better than other Europeans.
Entirely nothing to do with religion.

Muslims conquer for their religion to be able to rape and pillage and take slaves because of their religion.

Muslim crimes are crimes because of your god while ours are just greedy individuals that are usualy seen as bad you see your criminal as god.

>It's okay if the villain is flesh but bad if it's some invisible dude

The difference is that criminals usualy are seen as bad and not as god here.

Based

It amazes me how Islam has only been spread by enslavement and war but we are told they are the religion of peace. People pretty much just don't criticize Islam because they are scared of being shot at or beheaded. Nobody would dare openly call Islam a cult or some inbred sand nig would shoot at them because they believe in some incel tier afterlife and worship a pedophile warlord and bow their heads to a rock.

>gods can't be bad
Alright then

>Who the fuck do you think the muslims were trying to conquer in north africa, asia minor and southern europe?

Monophysites awaiting salvation from Roman tyranny.

>1799
>Ottomans were severely weakened, depleted supplines and overstretched armies
>French people still be French and think they're the shit

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Yes, considering these conquests were ordained by the Koran and your retarded pedophilic """"prophet"""" who said "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah"

found the seething turk

>კონკუვრდ იორ ნეიშ
>დიდ ნათ ფორს იუ თუ კონვერთ
>იეს, კონსიდერინგ დიზ კონკუვესწ ვერ ორდეინდ ბაი დ კურან
რილი მეიკს იუ ფინკ

Took me a while to understand what you meant by "still be French", but yeah I don't care about your excuses. Losing 6000 men while having this kind of numerical advantage is just embarrassing.

>Tactical genius

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-214003.jpg (1080x2340, 532K)

I thank Allah everyday that I am a Turk

>Mentions all Islamic conquests and even non-religious ones
>Only mentions crusades "reconquest"
Yes, they were really good with the locals Levantines to the point where Christian Arabs even sided with the muslims to take the Levant

Attached: 1564880964997.png (441x421, 176K)

ნუ თუ არ ჩავთვლით იმ ფაქტს, რომ არავინ არ დაგიპყრია შენს და შენს ყლე მოდგმას და შენი წინაპარი მეძავი ქალების დაყრილი ნაბიჭვრების ხოცვა-ჟლეტვაში გავატარეთ მთელი ორი საუკუნე ასე რომ ვერაფერსაც ვერ იზამდით და ვერავის ვერაფერს ვერ დააძალებდით, რამეთუ შენი მოდგმა იყო ბარბაროსი ახვარი ძაღლიშვილები რომელთა ერთადერთი სარგებელი იყო ჩაძაღლების შემდეგ მიწის განოყიერება საკუთარი ლეშით.
ყლეო შენა.

because islam hates anyone who doesnt believe in it

Attached: 1532485972801.png (485x443, 22K)

>Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
>Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

>For the "fairest".

youtube.com/watch?v=a84J-qsAJ5w

youtube.com/watch?v=erS1pZjN6BU

Attached: Golden-Apple.jpg (609x531, 48K)

There is written much worse and you take this massive savegery you could have posted.

Allah does not love the disbelievers, muslims do not love the disbelievers (Kuffars, that insult God) this talks about non Abrahamic pagans that willingly insult God. Same thing is written in all Abrahamic books, what's new?

>Lo! Hail, here come the scholars with PhD's in religious studies

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

Why the hell does someone from guy who's religion genocided pagens in Europe for not believing in God is any different?

Because he has a Phd and had written a legitimate scientific non biased research about Islam obviously

Has*

Mohamed, piece be upon him, was a piece of shit.

Attached: smugpepe2.jpg (1800x1322, 749K)

Because its fun.

Attached: file.png (321x921, 181K)

If you think he was or whatever you think based on some data you have gathered from obscure sources

Why not buy some non biased books, form a hypothesis and so some scientific research about Islam and post your research here.

Because e*ropeans are weak SCUM

Well there religion is pretty much the main emeny of human civilization.
No matter where they go they cause trouble (like beheadings, muss murder, murder gore rape etc.)
Their religion leads them into sevagery,

The Islam question is simply the biggest issue of modern world.

The age of war because of divide and conquer.

Attached: pisces.png (150x150, 14K)

I know that we aren't really the best bunch today but come on! does a thread needs to go full Jow Forumstard when Islam is mentioned?
and accuses us for something that they did as well is stupid and blind.

Attached: 1566734684099.png (403x393, 170K)

Blaming your """"""enemy"""""" is easy you wh*Te cuck, maybe if your j*w overlords weren't heavily involved in controlling geopolitics and maybe if the wh*Tes lived in oil/mineral rich lands you guys would be the scapegoat instead

We will just imitate China and let you faggots do some morning exercixe.
A little physical activity will get some discipline into your worthless ass.

>does a thread needs to go full Jow Forumstard when Islam is mentioned?
It happens everytime in this website

Even though I have a Muslim name, I am not a Muslim. Put my name on the list of people who will not go to the camps, thank you.

Attached: 1545325268616.png (382x349, 138K)

Another apologist for the murdering, thieving, enslaving monster. Big surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIWHMb3JxmE

Attached: 1498425717837.jpg (379x395, 37K)

I don't mind if people criticize islam for the right reasons like, for what it is at present. Surely geopolitics come into play, but it is also that the average muslim nowaday is uneducated and thus easy to manipulate.

But I always cringe when people talk about the core fundamentals of Islam as if they have written a scientific research about it, but instead they have read some obscure passages on the internet and blindly believe shit so they have someone to blame for their own miserable lives.

blaming atrocities carried out by governments of islamic majority countries on "islam" and also implying christianity is sin free

Attached: 0ec48fc8bbd32e87c713ec992d14db25.jpg (480x304, 25K)

The solution to the Muslim question can't be a racist one lad.
It isn't about doing bad to you.
Rather about dealing seriuosly with scum like this Nationalising Mosques and mandatory Islam lessons in our school for Moslems can teach them and make them used to a Islam that is not that Saudi Arabia led behead fetishism.

Stuff like this will do wonders.

Feel free to come and try something to harm me or my family

Will gladly give my life for Allah and die while taking as many of you as I can

Or leave me alone and live forth in peace

We cuck them on a regular basis but sometimes they need years to find out.

Here the biggest cross in the world is the Emblem of UAE, kek.

Attached: 455852070.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Inferiority complex

Attached: OttomanEmpireMain.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

what did you mean by this

I give you all the freedom in the world, you can sin as much as you want. Islam doesn't impose it goes against the core fundamentals of religion

>Freedom of choice to sin or worship
>The hereafter being the result of your doings here

Allah doesnt need me to stab you or kill your family, if he so decided you will burn forever in the hereafter or be rewarded so in paradise

And surely Allah knows best

What do the sins of Christians have to do with life and teaching of Jesus?

Attached: Masterpeace.jpg (856x1000, 385K)

Nothing

What do the sins of muslims have to do with life and teachings of Mohammad?

Again, nothing.

The Architect put a giant Christian Cross on the building that xhould Represent the UAE.
They didn't notice this.
After the building was finished he told them and they freaked- The uesed the building as Emblem just everywhere in the country and than removed and forbid the use of it.

in Short:
>Be Arab
>Be dumb and incompetent goat fucker
>hire European dude to build you fancy shit for your oil monies
>He buids it with a Giant christian motive
>Be too dumb to notice it for years
>He actually has to tell you to notice
>be dumb arab ending up cucked

What do you mean? He lived like this. Slaughtering and raping around. Beheading and enslaving. And he was perfect. Those people Like the IS are the true muslims because they live in his example.

1. You're simply lying to yourself if you think that.

2. In the end it dosen't really matter because ultimately it's a devil's dilemma if all we're doing is picking a side to tear ourselves to pieces in war.

3. The sad part is Islam won't leave anyone else alone so forces that dilemma on everyone else. Either indirectly worship mohamed, or die/be robbed, have your wife/children/sisters/mothers raped, and be enslaved.

Attached: far-side-damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-dont.jpg (433x400, 42K)

to reinforce what this guy said about your faggot "prophet" being Uswa Hasana
>There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.
>There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah . Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination.
>There has certainly been for you in them an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day. And whoever turns away - then indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
>O you who believe, obey Allah, the Messenger, and those in command among you. If you disagree about something, refer it back to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best thing to do and gives the best result.

No he didn't '''live''' like that.

I don't know if you are seriously memeing or if you actually get all your info from anti islam sources. It's biased as hell.

ISIS ideology is not a SALAFI one, they took their fundamentals from Said Qutb and a few other radicalists, that released '''interpretations''' of holy texts.

The average ISIS terrorist knows nothing about islam, this has been proven numerous times. They are mostly butthurt criminal diaspora in Europe that failed to make something out of theirselves despite having better chances than their kin in the middle east and north africa.

One of the paris attackers for example, frequented gay bars and was a drunkard... Yea.. muslim my ass.

You're right, I forgot that islam uses forked tounged legalism. They don't consider the butchering of innocents as a "sin" because, in their "book", all non-muslims are defined as "non-innocent"; hence according to their own invented bullshit they're doing nothing wrong.

It's like if the mafia wrote the law, and their number one law is that it's not a crime for the the mafia to commit crime.

Attached: 1529869160214.jpg (720x1000, 122K)

He was gay and a drunktard but he redeemed his sins buy serving Islam in his Terror acts.

Didn't muhamad raided and conquered people? He enslaved women and let his man rape them that he captured from his raids. All of this is wriiten down. All of this is justified because he did it. O course back in Mekka he was like a cool dude but back in Mekka nobody gave a shit about him. It was his savagery that made him succesful. His followers liked him because he shared loot and women with them.

>All of this is written down

What is preventing you from providing trust worthy sources then?

He sounds based as FUCK

Attached: cdab47818743c036f6d8e68a39b16814.jpg (1600x1144, 370K)

>raping and enslaving muh womyn
Get fucked, white knight. Or are just trying to make Islam look good?

>He redeemed his sins by serving islam in his terror acts

There is only one way to be relieved of sins and that is by asking for forgiveness and finding yourself in prayer five times a day, by giving zakaat and by distancing yourself from sin.

Killing (any) people for anything but direct self defense is a sin. Being brainwashed is a sin too.

How is muhamad raiding and killing people self defence?
You know yourself you're wrong.

>Russians rape, murder and loot in the modern times
So fucking based. I love Russian language.

>Some Mohammed goatfucker does this 1000 years ago
Baaaaaawwhhh muh womyn.

Attached: pic.jpg (220x229, 12K)

are the muslims that post on Jow Forums like cafeteria catholics

>Literally no source

But you're right man, Islam is the enemy of Europe. We are here to rape your mother, your wife and to enslave your kids.

Goodluck dude.

We don't. I don't. I only try to spread love.

Attached: 1537296647158.png (841x749, 1.81M)

>Claims he hates the Jews
>Dosen't try to kill all the Jews

Sounds like a big pussy to me.

Attached: 1532555531087.png (736x951, 395K)

I'm probably whiter than you pierre.

>Adding every single battle fought by muslims in history including muslim vs muslim battles
>Only adding certain crusades fro a comparison

What kind of retard actually falls for this?

Attached: 1531575383834.gif (336x200, 1.64M)

Islam belongs to a spectrum