1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Were you ever part of any subculture?

Attached: 1543368729073.png (625x629, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mPgHRAQBo
youtube.com/watch?v=z3HHgWF4dSM
youtube.com/watch?v=B-tUXR_ekBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was a light horror punk/goth/metalfag in a small town, does that count? No one in the entire city listened to rock when I moved there, it was another planet.

Is Haskell a subculture?

proud incel, libertarian and pansexual

yes, that counts
how was your welcome into the normie town you moved to?

They thought me and my brother were weird, we only wore black and my brother had long hair and that was alien to them. They were all sons and daughters of simple merchants or farmers, mostly of Polish descent.
However we eventually turned a few people into rock and they and my brother formed a band with me recording their antics on camera.
Some "hillbilly chads" that were like "this different me no like" tried to get us into fights a few times but it was otherwise cool.

The most oppressed minority group in the world, gamers,

Doesn't sound too bad
I was a metal dude myself but it was cool since no one gives shit for it in finland

I was basically a huge hippie/scene along with about 8 other friends in a small Texas town 2006-2012 We skateboarded around town and everyone despised us
Moved to Houston tho so I’m not a freak anymore

I was a grunge kid in the 90's lol.

hippie as in what? did you just listen to beatles and smoke weed or something else?
nirvama

I've been a metalhead since high school and a weeb since 25 (28 now)

punk as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mPgHRAQBo

Attached: GBH.jpg (240x210, 14K)

what bands do you like?
fag

ill repute
deep wound
angry samoans
gang green
crass
conflict
aus-rotten
minor threat
cryptic slaughter
D.R.I.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of folk metal
Ensiferum, temnozor, moonsorrow, arkona and some older black metal like sepultura and bathory

>no amebix
see, I knew you're a fag
I don't really like any of those bands either, except Bathory.

Mid 00's sprite comics.

Attached: 1374925756871.gif (294x335, 941K)

I like amebix just too many bands to list my dude

it's ok dude. I just prefer bands that play slower
sorry for calling you a fag (not that there's anything wrong with being a fag)

I have several free parties/rave planners friends and have attented a fuckton such events

So without looking like the stereotypical raver nor having my life revolving around it I guess I'm part of it given how much fun I had there on multiple occasions and still plan to go in the future

Attached: IMG_20181111_101912-1.jpg (2304x1728, 1.02M)

>sorry for calling you a fag
haha its all good man I ant no PC punk
>prefer bands that play slower
do you like noothgrush, econochrist, or grief at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=z3HHgWF4dSM

>do you like noothgrush, econochrist, or grief at all?
well, the song you linked doesn't really click with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-tUXR_ekBA

I was also an ufology faggot during my teens.

there's a bunch of ufohörhös here in finland too
you are not alone

I LARP as a skinhead but it's not politically motivated. Mostly when I go out so it barely counts. I used to listen to a lot of Oi but right now I listen to absolutely anything, but autistic to block yourself in a genre of music in particular because you want to belong to something that doesn't exist anymore in any strength, same thing with trying to belong to that in the first place, but I just like the fashion of it, bit cringe too, but I don't think I like any other "hairstyle" than a shaved head and any other footwear to go out than iron toed doc martens.

Also I used to hang around with punkies, but they also hung around with potheads and 2010s hipster core art hoes and so on on that wave, most people here are normies and have zero (0) interest in any subculture other than metal.
I know a Greaser LARPer though.

i'm a gamer

Attached: 1478978870466[1].jpg (400x300, 13K)

all the skins I know smoke weed and listen to first wave ska and oxymoron

So what type of groups do you hang out with these days?

Trads like that sound super chill.

Potheads, normies from a rural town who are now in their late 20s, my own art hoe friends that introduced me to those punks in the first place, generally though, the two or three people I know from forever that I can sparsely count on. I'm in shut-in mode for a while since I spend a lot of time away from most of these people so I'm losing them, so mostly right now, the potheads and the older guys, they're dependable.

Been part of the Metal scene in my teens. Black Metal particularly. Still listening but stopped giving a shit about it around 22. Don't miss it in the least.

Attached: 74140_1696580179476_1387002871_31781625_4303204_n.jpg (720x478, 59K)

Yeah, but I dont think it was a particular subculture. I guess I started as a "metalhead" when I was 15, but since we were from a small town, pretty much all the "outsider" subcultures hanged together at that park with a small skatepark next to it. So, it was basically a weird amalgamation of metalheads, chilling with DUDE WEED LMAO rastafari wannabes, chilling with the skaters, chilling with the weirdo emos ans girls wearing pentagrams and inverted crosses, chilling with the "underground rap" guys. Hell, even the skinheads hanged with us from time to time, and everyone was friends with everyone, kek.
It was pretty fun, I dont know how many times I got smashed drunk and high on those benches at the park when I was a kid. During the winter, we hanged at this playground bar near that park, playing pool, arcades or table football.

Good times, thankfuly i grew out of that before i finished high school, nothing weirder than seeing some people from back than that are almost hitting their 30s, but still go around with Manowar t shirts, camo pants and combat boots, and long, greasy hair

Attached: ye_tux.png (626x749, 577K)

Is Model UN a subculture?

None. Never fit in anywhere.

idk about subculture but it sounds fun

Yeah, it is. It was one of the few good things in high school.

Also some friends and some people I simply hang out through uhm you know like, being in the same place sometimes, in the Hardcore scene, which has some strength to it, but somewhat intermingles with the Metal scene here, which is much stronger.
A lot of the people I can't get with in that scene is some of the Straight Edges that are so bloody fucking bland they can't stand me and viceversa, Straight Edge guys are the best when they're batshit insane and don't need any alcohol to have an epic gamer time, and one of my best friends is Straight Edge and into Hardcore, so yeah. Forgot the Hardcore part.

I used to listen to metal when I was a kid, I had long hair and used to dress full black.
Goth girls were all over me, but at age 17 I decided to cut my hair short and since then I've never seen a hint of pussy.
I'm 23 now and I've had enough, I'm growing it back.

Attached: damnbitch.png (586x292, 413K)

I've grown out of it after realizing it was just as dogmatic as any religion and being tired of seeing easily debunkable losers like Erich Von Daniken and Giorgio Tsoukalos being respected as experts.
Same with cryptozoology shit.

I've slept in a squat for a few spares nights when going out, for me it was just a place to stay in when drunk, but it was a home for the homeless beggar boyfriend of a girl-friend, then they broke up and I had to listen to him once as he was drunk and on the street with his dog, I was going with some other friends to a rock concert and he stopped me and then started babbling for some straight 20 minutes because he had broken up with the girl like a fucking year ago and he had it in his head that she had told me some bullshit about him or whatever when in reality I just didn't want to be talking to him because I didn't care for him much just by relation (Don't know how to say that in english) with his girlfriend who is a friend of mine, and didn't want to be with him right there when he was looking like that, yeah, super punkie, homeless, with a crest, but guess what, being super punkie and homeless by yourself isn't that cool at all. I guess I'm a hypocrit because he's the real anarchist and I'm just a poser, but yikes at him.

Juhan af Grann (finnish ufologist) tried to woo my mother with fancy wine and cheeses two years before I was born

You grew out of it, I was almost born into it

Nice save your mother did.

Beatnik

Attached: dyn005_original_252_300_pjpeg_2535747_187a418bf19925bb83b604786ec96d6e.jpg (252x300, 21K)

gang weed

dude

I used to drink with punks and with Börje who was this half blind crust we just busted into some apartment building's attic and crashed there. But most times I just went sleeping in some wasteland when I was too drunk to go home

Sounds like a hard time sleeping outside when wasted on fucking Finland, top job surviving so far mate.

VAPE NATION

anyone here ride freight?
used to go train hopping up until a few years ago, kinda miss it

Attached: ooglehoppin.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Sleeping outside at >10°C is lethal danger

leather jackets save lives (especially at >10°C)