What is your opinion on China's desire to de-Islamify the world?

What is your opinion on China's desire to de-Islamify the world?

Attached: 1535377991737.jpg (250x246, 7K)

they dont they just want to kill turk

they don't you subhuman chink

if thats the case
i for one, welcome our new chink overlord

Refugee bad

Piss off Ching chong

based and redpilled

Full support. And when mass murder start they have My sword.

brown people bad
Based and Blackpilled

And my Boomerang

They won't make it zhang

>China's desire to de-Islamify the world
Woah is this true? Source?

They only want to de-islamify their backyard what do they give a shit about MENA being Muslim

China doesn't want to deIslamify the world. They just want no subversive elements in their country. Surprisingly religions clash with communism so they crack down on it. Ughyur Muslims are just a symptom of that. They detain Christians too as well as destroy churches.

No they absolutely do, they're only just starting to get the power to reach beyond their own borders. They (rightfully) look at you with complete disdain and disgust and don't want their neighbours being fucktards messing up their progress.

based af

Attached: j-20.jpg (3000x2000, 2.02M)

>brown people bad
said the chinese

They're literally one of our closest economic allies. We've cooperated on several billion+ dollar projects.

Nice one. That's funny

>allies
You're a vassal that has turned into a Chinese cuck because you are so desperate to find a sugar daddy to scare away big nasty India. It used to be the US until they became impatient with the ISI's blatant support for Al-Qaeda.

I think we should de-Chinify the world, don't care about anything else

Why? Chinese are a-ok and we have 500000000 years of history

Not after the Cultural Revolution kid

chinas are hardworking people, muslims are destroyers of societies

lmao btfo
btw merry Christmas paki bro

t.Malay shit

I support any movement that de-Islamifys the world, regardless of wether the background is Nazism, Communism, Zionism, Anarchism or whatever else.

I support them, if anything the whole world should come together to erradicate shitslam and exterminate all mudslime pigs for the greater good of humanity