California, 39 million people is richer than France, 65 million people

California, 39 million people is richer than France, 65 million people.

Attached: Ca-regions.png (874x995, 210K)

Money is not everything, Mamadou.

the USA is unirnically superior to Europe. Europoor are jus jealous and shitpost the mutt /guns memes. I have been there and Americans live 10 years ahead in the future.

yeah but the whole of the country contributes to each states wealth

fuck c*lifornia

Attached: fastest-change-in-income-inequality-by-state-map.png (1229x897, 168K)

America's colossal downside is their insane violence. Even the 97% white states have homicide rates more than double that of 74% white New Zealand, so Americans are extremely deceitful when they blame non-whites on their violent society.
If America didn't have the insane violence however, they would be one of the best countries in the world to live in.

Still a commie place full of niggers and spics.

Literal downfall losers

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (255x170, 5K)

American proxy. I know this because this American is always posting with an italian VPN

California has more money than India with 1.3 billion people

>Mississippi
Well, you can't have income inequality when everyone is poor as shit

Attached: 1534770587222.jpg (500x376, 50K)

violent crime is declining, the 24 hour news cycle doesn't help to emphasizes this

Attached: violentcrimerateus.png (1256x667, 69K)

Only 6% are black

He rights. I had the chance to go to Boston during a school exchange, it looked very wealthy. I was almost ashamed when the American came at home and saw how poor we were compared to them.

I wish, I stayed in the USA for 3 weeks. I can say the gap between shitaly and USA is like the gap between Shitaly and Albania. Europoors' cars are pathetic. I wish I were American.

>Boston
>Wealthy
Ghetto gutter full of nigs. What is the purpose of this bait?

Maybe try not being Italian

g*rmany is even worse. Horrible weather,angry autists everywhere, polluted to the max. Americans are always kind and ready to have a talk.

new hampshire homicide rate is 1.00 and yours is .99 so not really sure what you're on about

California is a feudal state so it's more like a few thousands, remember that everytime some trash faggot from California boasts about GDP

It's the one of the worst states in the union and its cancer spreads to the country and world

The graph you posted shows a plateau in recent times. Not a good place to plateau since America's overall homicide rate is five times that of New Zealand.

Sorry for my misinformation, thanks for correcting me. Could you explain why New Hampshire has a normal homicide rate, unlike the rest of America? Don't blame non-whites, since West Virginia has a homicide rate of 4.7 (I checked Wikipedia).

baquettes don't have goglel and applel
they only have trucks and bestiality

>montana

WV is poor as shit with drug addicts running around with no employment. NH is well off and enjoys a high standard of living. Two completely different places.

t. native of West Virginia

based

Based communist Texas, cringe neo-feudalist California.

Attached: 88F44930-4FBA-427E-AE04-2F02F67C062F.png (900x675, 197K)

Texas is mostly free market

Attached: 73A1F840-54A9-4D4F-B06B-D0F6090590EC.jpg (685x1024, 104K)