In Europe if you call the suicide prevention hot line and threaten them by killing yourself for not having a gf...

In Europe if you call the suicide prevention hot line and threaten them by killing yourself for not having a gf, the government will assign you a gf.

Attached: 13cxjt.jpg (245x206, 6K)

You jest, but this is an actual thing in Finland. A social worker will come to your flat and jerk you off.

no, you absolute fucking retard, they will put you in a nuthouse where you cant kill yourself, and they can keep you there as long as they see fit
shut the FUCK up you dont even know how good you have it, i HATE THE EU and i HATE all those fucking commie countries all around the blessed earth that is Austria.

Really?

Usually they'll assign only 1, but with one special trick you can keep getting unlimited gf's.

Yes, of course, I saw vids of it on Yli.

>be American
>feel desperate for no gf
>act mass shooting
>local nagates your request
>kill myself with gun

How is that legal? I thought indefinite imprisonment was thing communists and fascists did.

>feeling a little suicidal and everything is fogged
>dial the suicide hotline
>miss dial on number
>get the nautical weather hotline instead
>feels like the fog is clearing

Attached: 256267.jpg (400x400, 18K)

i thought you people are educated, but you cant even write a fucking half-assed greentext without sounding like a toddler shitting out his first words.

its not indefinite, they have doctors check if youre still suicidal every few days, depending on what exactly happened.
why does this make me smile?

I'll give tip to you, those who come here aren't well-educated in the first place

In Canada if you call the suicide prevention hot line and threaten them by killing yourself for not having a gender, the government will assign you a gender.

topkek
youre right man, sorry
i hope you have a nice christmass or whatever fucked up crocodile-sacrificing holiday you people are celebrating

Is it true all Germans like scat?

why are you asking me, i'm Austrian

Psychiatriebrudi bitte beruhig dich

You're just a German in denial.

10/10

whatever you say, my russian friend.

I'm Fennoswede

Attached: 1477761963990.jpg (1400x928, 165K)