Please use Brazilian women for your sexual pleasure

They'll do anything you want just because you're a foreigner. You can then block all of their contacts afterwards. They'll never find you again.

Attached: br.jpg (1152x2048, 425K)

We already now this

Attached: 8D2003BD-1761-4909-8665-9C808254F6E1.jpg (746x672, 113K)

Please don't be shy and start using your foreigner's privilege already. They will do their best to please you.

Attached: br2.jpg (746x1023, 118K)

I already fucked a Brazilian exchange student few years ago.

Will do user

Attached: 862332E3-BCFE-46F7-99B5-5DCCC246E61A.jpg (550x333, 58K)

Just want to be on that beach with her

Attached: 705A6790-39A5-4ED9-9B5C-F9AD8D719C76.jpg (750x950, 181K)

been to Rio in 2017 I'm blonde and 'tall'(186cm) in some cases at night there were woman yelling me thing in macaco language something about my beard 'come here barba rossa' and such. at first I thought they were prostitutes but then it became more and more common.
I didn't fuck anyone of them because I was traveling with friends and I was afraid they were faking it and would robb me or kidnap me.

I wish I would be treated like that.

It’s true before I went to Brazil I thought stuff like this was a meme but the quality of women I met there was much higher then Canada

>They'll do anything you want just because you're a foreigner.
Any foreigners, or do you have to have certain looks, or money etc?

You don’t have to neascislry have money take your rating and add 2-3 points

If you are tall, white, good shape , blonde/ brown hair, colourd eyes your automatically a 9 in brazil

well i haven’t got loads of money by uk but probably way more than average in brazil
Im 5 10, white, slightly below average weight, brown hair+eyes.
Can i still be above average to qt latin girls or am i too beta

Totally, this guy is about the same as you and he is getting a lot of cuties.

Attached: maxresdefault-3-1024x588.jpg (1024x588, 83K)

weird story:
>during fahion week in milan
>go to my usual junkie filled grimy techno venue
>fashion brainlets think it's trendy or something
>full of Jow Forums thots
>somehow start making out with a brazilian girl for quite a bit
>some time later she gets in argument with her chinese (dunno, asian) friend
>they leave
>like one hour later chinese thot comes up to me, start making out
>didn't even recognize her at first, arr rook same
>she looks back at her brazilian girl
>I wave at her with my hand, not knowing what the fuck is going on
>brazilian leaves, seems upset
>chinese girl keeps saying some shit to me I can't understand because of her think spring roll accent, decide I should leave them be
>around morning hours brazilian girl comes back to me and asks me a ton of stuff like where do I live and if it's close
>I'm too high on coke to be coherent
>she just keeps kissing me and shit
>she follows me and my friend until we get on the bus to go home

I dunno what the fuck all that was about but I'm pretty sure I could have put my penis in her if I was not in such a state, next day I did do a wank to this fantasy though

I really hate this Portunigger. Stop using proxies from my country, disgusting moor

>Spanish
>blonde

Nice joke

Is this true? Are Brazilian women outgoing, or will they approach you if you're 6'2 and white af

thanks lad, brazilanons are more based than i thought
best locations in brazil to go to?

>Friend fucked a Brazilian chick in a public bathroom
>She keeps sending him love messages asking him when he will come to Brazil to see him
No thanks

brb booking flight to Brazil. Where is the best and safest place to go brazilanons?

At least change the format of your post, you autistic nigger

I'm not the British guy I swear

>he can’t tell when someone’s samefagging
newfags out

Most of them are outgoing and love when approached, it's going to be slightly harder for a foreigner because of the language barrier, but I feel like with a quick brush up on some common phrases will help with that.

Every city has its bad parts, if you act "streetsmart" like not walking alone in the those streets especially at night, you are going to be safe for the most part.
The safest ones are in Santa Catarina(south), most tourist go to Florianópolis and Rio.
Rio can be safe if you do what I said, just be cautious.

Don't go to Rio. It's a literal warzone. The favelas are in the middle of the city and any wrong turn can be your death sentence

I'll go ahead and say I shill it a bit for my state Ceará. Come to Fortaleza

Otherwise, you can go to Florianópolis: cold tropical climate with nice beaches and people there are more civilized.

You can find both qt pardinhas and 8/10 Germanic/Ucranian/Polonese white girls (for some reason, white girls here are a bit above the average in europe)

im russian, but live in Catalonia and see local blonde people sometimes

>it's going to be slightly harder for a foreigner because of the language barrier
eh portuguese is pretty easy, seems like it would be worth it right

>Rio can be safe if you do what I said
Thanks for your advice senpai, i hope all brazilians are as based as you guys :3

Based

Attached: 08728438-E278-47D2-BFE9-1F9FA9C72201.jpg (612x484, 74K)

I lost my virginity to a Brazilian girl living in the US as an au pair.
She was a bitch but her body was legit.

Also, if you got money, you can try Fernando de Noronha, never went there, but it's completely safe(it's a private island).

Florianópolis is your best bet to find qts

Leave our women alone

But your American

Maybe an expat.

fug, looks incredible, but there are only like a few k people, how would i get qt 3.14s?

ill check it out. but would their standards increase due to their attractiveness, or remain the same because fewer foreigners?

>how would i get qt 3.14s?
Yeah, that's the problem. Like I said before, I never went there, but I'm sure there are some Brazilians partying down there.

No it is the same, it is very small and relatively nicer though then the rest of the country

name?

I don't want AIDS though

I don’t know it is from a diffrent thread

what if I'm argentinian?

OP is not Brazilian. They only care about three facts:

Handsome, money and green card or just money and green card

Honestly, if I was a foreign guy I would never date such whores.

t. manolin ivanovich

shut up, Pablo

Argentines are seen as "caliente" and more cultured than local men, so girls will love to joyride you too. Don't wait before crossing the border. You can actually just go to any club and approach girls whispering stuff in castellano porteño to their ears. They will at the very least giggle and blush

>I was afraid they were faking it and would robb me or kidnap me
you did good man. that was probably their intention and you could have ended up appearing on the news

Portuloser strikes again