The jewish people will never fall again.Holocaust deniers deserve neither love nor happiness nor compassion...

The jewish people will never fall again.Holocaust deniers deserve neither love nor happiness nor compassion, and should be ostracized by society.

Attached: db3efaa3521531e0abeecb879435aaa4.jpg (236x351, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Majdanek/DeathStatistics.html
dx.doi.org/10.1787/456125276116
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/93d0rm/poland_flirts_with_5_pct_gdp_growth_in_2018/
barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am vommiting, pissing and shitting with your holocaust already. I want my country to become museum of POLISH suffering, POLISH victimhood and POLISH martyrology now. All these holocaust museums and "death" camps should be moved to israel or the NYC.

The swedish people will never fall again. Stockholms bloodbath deniers deserve neither love nor happiness nor compassion, and should be ostracized by society.

Holocaust classes or holocaust denial seem to be pretty big thing only in USA.

Denying of so called "holocaust" is legal only in the USA, meanwhile in this shithole you automatically go to jail for it.

The polish must pay for their crimes

>Denying of so called "holocaust" is legal only in the USA
it's legal in sweden.

Good for you. Freedom of speech is an important matter

why did the evil poles kill those 60 quadrillion jews???

It`s legal here but I think It is rather counter productive.

If i was a leader of Poland, any kind of education about so called "holocaust" would disappear from Polish schools the same day and was replaced by detailed education about genocides and crimes commited against ethnical Poles by all neighbouring nations and Jews. All these "death camps" and other crazy shit would be demounted, packed and sent to Tel Aviv, and i would order to install catholic crosses in these places where ethnical catholic Poles were dying, instead.

Polish death camps

There were no nazis only Polish death camps :/

sounds about right for a retarded polak

Can you please stop reminding me of the 6 quintillion Jews slain by the masturbation machines during the Holocaust? Seriously dude wtf this is a lighthearted board

Attached: 1545464150440.jpg (378x566, 55K)

I would unironically support the Mossad taking out all of these ****people****

just you wait when the middle east establishes we will remove the non existence jew museums and build our own about our suffering n shit

>sounds about right for a retarded polak

I would also modify education of Polish kids that they would have morality of killing machines as adults. I would include in schoolbooks, and even fairytales for children from kindergartens detailed description of butcheries, tortures, genocides and barbarism that was commited against Poles by Germans, Russians, Ukrainians, Czechs, Lithuanians, Jews, Slovaks and others, so they didn't even feel even shadow of remorse as adults when it came to cutting motherfuckers throats. And of course, i would spend money on building nuclear rockets and biological weapon instead of holohoax museums.

Attached: hhhmph.jpg (210x240, 9K)

>Mexico supporting the execution of people who question highly politicized history that has repeatedly been shown to be exaggerated in many instances
Not surprised. You guys also viciously kill each other to support my cocaine habit, so I cant say I expected any better.

I think he meant the jews.

>Shown to be highly exaggerated
Other than that one Australian( who is not even Jewish and has no papers ) who wrote a book about masturbation machines and swimming pools, proof?

Attached: holohoax-5.jpg (855x475, 36K)

fuck the kikes, they destroyed my nation and turned me into a countryless faggot parasite just like they are.

now those rat fuckers pretend theyre all innocent while continue their civilization destroying policies in the ME

death to all kikes

Initial number of kikes who supposedly died in Auschwitz that was pushed by jewish-polish commies after 1945 was oscilating around 9 million xDDDD

My grandmother was learning in elementary school yet in 50s that 9 mln Jews died in Auschwitz alone, no joke

scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Majdanek/DeathStatistics.html
>Soviets lie to justify their atrocities
>Jewish historians find out the truth
>ITS THE JOOS

Never forget the Deluge

>Poland was good before the war
>After the war, when 90% of the Jews in Poland died it became a shithole
>Poland becomes a shithole without Jews
>It's the Jews fault
Really makes you think

Attached: Homo think.png (676x1024, 675K)

Poland was even bigger shithole with jews

>coping this hard
>"da joos"
Fresh from reddit, I see

Funny you say that since I've been here for the 2012 ron paul memes and you arrived with your kind during the 2016 plebit invasion of trump supporters
Examples?

fagapore indeed.

Attached: Jews Truth.jpg (473x280, 42K)

>they destroyed my nation and turned me into a countryless faggot parasite

Which nation was that?

>Examples?

Poland was fucking third world shithole with the biggest poverty in Europe when millions of dirty kikes lived here, because they were robbing our peasantry with usury and other tricks. Even communist Poland was better off than pre-war Poland. And today's Poland is 10x better off than both: pre-war Poland and communist Poland because we got rid of the kike parasite and rossian parasite and everything we produce and grow ends up in our bellies only.

Aren't all Jews liars?
Or only when they publish studies that go against your narrative?

Attached: Saku.png (800x550, 73K)

>everything we produce and grow ends up in our bellies only
and german money LOL
why poles are so deluded?

GDP Growth of Poland from 1920-1928 was 5.24%
What's the rate today?
dx.doi.org/10.1787/456125276116

My country actually imports cheese from Poland
Poles OWN3D by Jews once again

Attached: polishapples.jpg (480x500, 106K)

Ethiopia has 10% of GDP growth, it must be paradise on earth, then

>GDP Growth of Poland from 1920-1928 was 5.24%
>What's the rate today?

Comparable

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/93d0rm/poland_flirts_with_5_pct_gdp_growth_in_2018/

You would be dumb to not invest, yes

The comment made was that "Poland was a shithole with Jews and is better today"

#
That is a joke, is not it?
Japan admits freedom of speech unless insulting others.
Japan even allows criminal organization organizations to freedom of speech.
I dislike IWC.
But I love Israeli people.

Because IT IS BETTER IN ALL POSSIBLE ASPECTS. Pre-war Poland with Jews looked like THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE and it was a third world shithole with unbelievable level of poverty and illiteracy. The fact that it had "5% of GDP growth" means nothing just like 10% of GDP of Ethiopia means nothing. But today's Poland is already a developed country and 5% from our GDP is a lot of money already, so this growth means something.

>hey this one Jewish historian means that no Jews exaggerated the Holocaust goy
barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/

Lul

>GDP growth doesn't mean anything
Do a google search on "Ethiopia" and "Invest" and tell me what you find
Not to mention, all countries were pretty shitty back then, compare Germany in 1935 to Poland in 1935 and tell me what you find.
My point is that Jews are just like any other immigrants, they improve the economy

Why not bank on Holocaust tourism?
Tour packages, souvenir merchandise and cookies, Holocaust flavoured ice cream, comic book series etc.
Pushing EU for mandatory school trip for every school kids would bring in money too.

>Jews calling out Jews who exaggerate to serve their own motives
This proves that
1.Jews are human
2.Not all of them are bad
3.They are honest enough to report on their faults
Tell me, when was the last time Bush apologised for American war crimes?

p*laks are deluded as fuck

they still pretend this long destroyed shithole is some sort of a independent "nation" HA! while in reality is just another ZOG occupied shithole.

"jeszce p*lska nie zginela"..am I correct?
to hell with these subhuman retards.

also I'm a Christian

Attached: meontheleft.jpg (1074x1295, 84K)

This circle jerk has now reached stormfag levels of creepy

I'm a christian zionist though

>2 and 3
This actually says nothing about them as a whole. I agree that they are human, but this does NOT suggest that the 'average' Jew is willing to admit this sort of thing or call out other Jews for their kikery. Not gonna try to claim that they are all 'in on it's or anything silly like that, but not gona let their bullshit slide, either.

If you're talking about Ultra-Orthodox Jews I don't have anything to say
But what about reformist Jews? Messianic Jews? These are the people wanting a two state solution, how anyone could lump them with the Ultra Orthodox Jewish supremacists are beyond my imagination

Poland had death camps. Your people must pay in blood for their crimes.

>Poland was fucking third world shithole
It still is.

>Why not bank on Holocaust tourism?
>Tour packages, souvenir merchandise and cookies, Holocaust flavoured ice cream, comic book series etc.

Because most of this money is going to jews anyway. Money that Auschwitz earns is being invested in jewish infrastructure in Poland, like synagogues, holocaust monuments and other shit, it is also probably being sent to Israel by various "organisations caring about jewish heritage". The only thing we get from it is a status of jew-killers and historical revisionism.

Few days ago Auschwitz Museum banned the Polish organisation representing families of Polish victims of the Auschwitz death camp from attending anniversary of the camp's liberation because Jews feel insulted when they see Polish flags and catholic symbols

Do you imagine this? Around 100.000 catholic Poles were killed in Auschwitz by German nazis, and today Jews tell us that we have no right to enter Auschwitz and pay respect to these Polish souls while caring our national flags. And they do this on OUR TERRITORY. You have no freaking idea what is going on here.

come here and say this to my face, I'll drop you dead before you know what hit you, kike

Attached: AK.jpg (341x148, 6K)

Based

Attached: 1545171014682.png (640x1136, 194K)

>Make a commemorative speech on the Victory Day.
>Make a commemorative speech on the day of liberation of Minsk.
>Don't mention Jews even once.

Why is our Glorious Leader so BASED?

Attached: AP1107030197751.jpg (732x983, 383K)

Dude, i am 100% serious. We must already raise new generations of Poles in constant awareness that everybody around wants to kill us all. Russians are already preparing themselves to conquer our country and genocide us to the last one to steal our houses, factories, land and everything we have and replace us with Russian settlers. Ukrainians just came back to their nationalism that killed few hundreds of thousands of Poles in previous century. Germany is turning into an explosive mix of islam and nationalism. It is fucking time to build army with nukes and learn our people that THEIR LIVES are the most precious and that all nations that fuck with us such as Russians, Germans, Jews and others are not even human. Otherwise we wont survive it with soft and moral society this time. Holohoax education must be replaced in Poland with education about barbarism and genocides commited against Poles by Russians, Jews, Germans, Ukrainians and other nations. It must be done.

fuck off back to your containment board, you useless fucking faggot

>christian zionist
so a self-hating christian that supports a meme nation?
you can't be more pathetic and autistic then that.

I just looked for that online and what I found was an op-ed in the NY Times claiming Jews were removed from the camp by the Polish government while demanding a Catholic church be moved from the site. It certainly doesn't look like they're calling the shots inside the site.

>I just looked for that online and what I found was an op-ed in the NY Times claiming Jews were removed from the camp by the Polish government while demanding a Catholic church be moved from the site. It certainly doesn't look like they're calling the shots inside the site.

Not catholic church, but catholic crosses and what you found happened in 90s. I am talking about happenings from last days that were noted by Polish media. And i am really not in mood of discussing it. I just want jews, and everything related to jews be gone from my country. I want Poles to learn about jews in Polish schools as "much" as jews learn about Poles in their schools, which means : nothing. We are entering into era of wars against nations for survival again. We have too much problems already with unstable geopolitical situation around our country to care about holohoax and raise our people in feeling of guilt for crimes they never committed. I want my people to kill, not to feel remorse.

'the holocaust' is antisemitic propaganda , we're not falling for your shit goy .
if you stand against israel and the judean people you choose death .

Attached: 1449492353427.webm (900x506, 2.77M)

Nobody here even mentioned word "israel" if jews weren't constantly interfering in our internal affairs. Fuck off from Poland than i can guarantee you that even single Pole won't say a single bad thing about Israel because we won't be even aware that you exist. What happens thousands killometers from Poland doesn't concern us

i like you user.
your nationalism motivates mine.
>btw im not actually Ukrainian, just a guy on vacation here

>I want my people to kill
I know you think you're just venting on the internet but you really need profesional help. I'm not joking, you really need to start considering your mental health.

>I know you think you're just venting on the internet but you really need profesional help. I'm not joking, you really need to start considering your mental health.

Europe comes back to classic game for balance now, when the USA falls under itself. It means that we come back to old times of wars. Russia is already well prepared to cut our throats for example. It is you who lives in alternative reality, dumb spic.

Reminder that a third of Poland has jewish blood

>Holohoax education must be replaced in Poland with education about barbarism and genocides commited against Poles by Russians, Jews, Germans, Ukrainians and other nations. It must be done.
Then they'll just end up as paranoid schizoids like you.
>I want my people to kill, not to feel remorse.
Based edgy retard

If you don't kill then you get killed. That's new reality of XXI century, because the only entity that cared about so called "human rights" and enforced them was the USA, and it is hitting the ground now. Jews are our ENEMY, just like Russians, just like Germans, just like Ukrainians and others. We should prepare ourselves to kill our enemies so we could live instead of destroying our nation and our country from inside with propaganda of remorse for crimes that we never committed. If you don't understand it, then you deserve to die just like these thousands of Poles in German concentration camps.

holocaust was invented first and foremost to harm israel. we're not interfering with your internal affairs because we dont care about you , the only time we had any beef with he polish people is the whole polish death camps thing , a cynical attempt by the enemies of israel to taint the honor of the polish and german peoples and demoralize our people , make them appear weak and incapable of self defense

the jewish people come from a warrior culture and are the most brave and fanatically patriotic people on earth.
the polish people are the modern spartans , fought a vastly more advanced army outnumbering them 40 to 1 with unprecedented courage and sacrifice .
the patriotic and honorable german people that died by the millions defending their allies and fatherland , honoring their alliance only to be betrayed by leftists commies and revolutionaries from within .

the three of our peoples are victims of a cruel communist conspiracy to damage our honor and demoralize our people .

Attached: chrome_2018-12-24_05-47-30.jpg (1514x615, 317K)

I believe you, but i don't really care about Israel, so you don't need to overwhelm me with so much information about it. I just want Poland to be like Israel in case of education: i want to educate Poles only about crimes that were committed against us by other nations such as Jews, Russians, Germans and others. I don't wish to educate them about Jewish matters. Just like Jews are not educated at all about Polish matters. That's all. I can't really say that i wish good to your country because i am completely neutral about it. You can live, you can die, i don't care. Poles are not interested in Middle East/African countries at all, it is not our geopolitical area.

Ah, and one more thing. I want Poland to cut its diplomatic relations with the state of Israel. Reestablishing them after 1990 was a mistake. Having relations with Israel brings us only a cost, not a gain at all. We are the paying side in them. I want Poland to take gain from international relations from now on.