Real shame(Africa) of Europe

Real shame(Africa) of Europe.

Attached: yikes.png (644x599, 30K)

>russian calling anyone africa lol

Lol

Attached: hiv-graph-statista.jpg (2048x1536, 188K)

At least they're in Europe.

Implying that's good thing.

This is exactly what I thought about when I saw the OP.

Attached: 1505434857029.jpg (736x514, 135K)

The question is why?

Because ruskies failed to develop economy except of selling hydrocarbons that lose value and will lose even more in next decades to come. Meanwhile their elite resigned from accepting foreign investments because foreign business would be too big competition for businesses of their oligarchs. They try to copy Chinese model, but since they are Russian, they are destined to fail. Russia is a rouge and failed state, and it means that we just entered new era of international relations in which Poland needs a weapon of mass destruction, because they all might conclude soon that they need to steal our food and property to survive this Russian-made shitness

>Poland needs a weapon of mass destruction
dead god no

>Because ruskies
Oh polaks, stay classy.

Attached: 1534473346790.jpg (620x349, 55K)

Geopolitics is bitch, and some processes are inevitable, you know?

>Trump needs to give US the bomb
We are not your personal army.

I had in mind our own weapon of mass destruction. What use would we have from American weapon that can be used only with American permission? It is stupid. So far it might play some role but not in long term scenario, after all.

Elections have consequences.

Attached: trump_poland3_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 44K)

By the way, Poland also needs new patriotic society and a big conventional army - not only weapon of mass destruction. That's because someday we will have to accept the call of nations enslaved by Russians behind our eastern border and liberate them from oppression of their failed state.

Thanks but no thanks. We don't need half of Poland again, nor does Germany.

Now you can feel free to give me few links to Russian propaganda depicting your country as a great, strong and rich empire full of happy people that we all should be afraid of xD

Cope

Attached: 1543849575288.png (1572x976, 713K)

>xD
Go back to wykop mr. armchair general.

We are heirs of the Mongolian Horde, which conquered the whole of Eurasia.

>We are

Nothing lasts forever

Why is russia such a shitty country?

Years of oppression by their rulers, bad values (lack of personal responsibility and respect for the law). One can say that this applies to whole Eastern Europe, but Russia is like Eastern Europe on 'roids (in the negative sense).

No. Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Balkans are much worse.

You can also ask why water is wet and stars are bright. Russia was always shitty because of many factors such as geography, national mentality : low level of needs f.e., demoralisation, general stupidity, tendency for criminal behaviour. I am really not interested why Russia is shitty, the only thing i am interested about what should we do to kill more of them than they are able to kill us, and to develop in Polish society a new moral system according to which one Polish life is worth 1000 Russian "lives".

How come every single country that ever bordered Russia hates them?

>How come every single country that ever bordered Russia hates them?

Exactly for the same reason why neighbours of Israel hate it: russophobia/antisemitism.

t. Mykola The Farmworker

>Belarus

Idk, Belarus seems like a better version of Russia for some reason.

>Balkans

Depends on a country. I believe that countries such as Kosovo or Macedonia may be worse than Russia.

Still Nigeria is one of the most developed countries in Africa

Well, only baltshits and hohols are really hate us.

>Still Nigeria is one of the most developed countries in Africa

Because of oil, just like Russia

It's a wonder english fluent russians who have access to the internet have not killed themselves yet. I can't imagine what it must be like to know how great the rest of the world is and also know that you will be stuck in a corrupt frozen shithole of a country for the rest of your life. At least africans have sunshine and warm weather, russians don't even have that.

>kurica nie ptica
then what the fuck is it??

In Belarus there are nice old castles, but no more. The average salary in Belarus is two times lower, and a huge number of Belarusians work in Moscow.

Because nobody cares about dumb villages. There are two bastions of humanity in Russia: Saint-Peetersburg and Moscow, everything else is dystopian villagetowns filled with barbarians, we built them some block houses so they can survive, but they mostly choose to live in the caves, who knows, maybe they invented fire in the last few decades or some primitive tools.

Russians are resistant in matter of self-criticism. They still perceive themselves as greatest country on earth and victim of foreign powers. I have an advice for you, pal: you shouldn't spend even one minute of your lifetime on "persuading" Russians to anything. It is pointless and will never work. The only thing that persuades a Russian to stay away from your property, women and land is bullet in his brain. So instead of keeping any kind of diplomatic relations with Russia, you should arm yourself to teeth and prepare for the worst.

Niggangser

Life is not that bad in st.pete. Actually really vibrant city, my favorite city in europe desu. Moscow and st. Pete has more rich people than we have total population, sure peasants live shit life
T. I was there as a student for a year

Which city has the potential to become DC3 (the third most important city)?

Everyone obsessed with Russia again. Western russophobia is never ending.

Attached: image13.jpg (1188x1163, 141K)

>oy (blin/vey) cool it with the (antisemitism/russophobia)

Nice falseflag. Nobody says Russia is greatest country, stop arguing with a strawman. Also the amount of bullshit that your wrote is baffling as well, any country in the world with sizable power will try to influence everything around it and try to gain something. That’s how it always were, and that’s how it always will be. UK did it, Germany, France and other countries did it in their prime, US does it right now as we speak, probably killing another million innocent sandniggers. If you have none to pick, try to address real point of your butthurt and not made up cries and false equivalents.

They really are honorless shameless sons of whores

I am not whining. You are not even a human being in my eyes, dude. I am not interested in your way of thinking, the only way that interests me is how to kill you so i could stay alive xD

Novosibirsk/Kazan, the latter is more likely simply because government decided to pour even more money into it. Also some far eastern cities have that opportunity, maybe Vladivostok or Khabarovsk.

Chill, dude. Nobody is going to hurt you.

So basically what you just said is that you can’t have a normal conversation and all your previous falseflag points can be disregarded as a shizo buttmad claims? Well, you only made it easier.

Why are you whining all the time?

Why are you so obsessed with Russians, when your economy is controlled by the Germans, and workplaces are taken by Ukrainians?

>make a large whining post about muh russians full of fake flags, false equivalence, and straight up butthurt
>U-U MAD BRAH?
Lmao

Indonesia is not in Europe you idiot
I'm American and even I know this

Polaks are mad about Russia since XVIII

Poles are doing better every year. Unlike some other post soviet countries.

They are doing better cleaning Germany? Send them our best wishes.

We're all a little cross with you because the constant stream of bullshit we have to endure from your country t.bh

Why are you pushing your military and mongoloid primitive faces in western direction while having China taking over economy of your country in the East? You see? Everything is relative. Russia was properly identified as a critical danger for our biological existence, and it means that every single Russian, including women, children and elders, are my deadly enemies, and i need to kill as many of them as possible if they decide to fuck with my country. Simple as that. Could we just skip this bullshit, pls? It is not we who chose to be enemies of Russia, it is Russia that decided that its national interest is annihilation of Poland and Polish nation.

Check your Natasha, you filthy russhit

Attached: scale_600.jpg (600x403, 47K)

Too much tv andrzej. PIS is skullfucking you

>whole country's economy structured around stealing cars
>flag
>shape

nah nah we got the real MVP right here

Attached: Flag-map_of_Lithuania.svg.png (799x600, 25K)

They moved from the fields working for slave wages to working for shit wages in cleaning and okay wages in construction. Romanians and bulgarians work for slave wages now.

Oh nononono!

Attached: images (3).jpg (183x275, 12K)

t. africa

Jarosław, why didn't you fly with your brother to Smolensk?

>Too much tv andrzej. PIS is skullfucking you

It takes a cold realist to realize that today's Russia is an exact copy of Third Reich, only without industry and with nukes instead, and with more primitive and brutal population that is being brainwashed by their state media to hate everything placed behind Russia's Western border. Russia also built whole foreign policy on nazi-tier geopolitics : Dugin is their version of Karl Haushofer, he pushes exactly the same ideas about lebensraum, eternal war between land and sea and so on and so forth. Literally no difference at all. Georgia was Spain, Crimea is Czech Republic, soon we will have anschluss of Austria (Belarus) and the rest you know. In this war it is going to be decided who is going to stay alive: Russians or Poles. It is war for death and life that Russians want and that Russians systematically push to.

Did the Lithuanian move to Russia?

Because he's Mykola not Polish

nice meme ossi,
>construction
my uni is filled with russian construction profs, 0 polacks, they are still cleaning shit

>construction profs

Look at a construction site not uni retard. And a friend of mine is a farmer, no more poles, the wages are too low for them.

Not so fast

Attached: 500px-Flag_map_of_Moldova.svg_.png (500x600, 38K)