Albania - the most underappreciated country of Europe

Based country. I respect them

Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any White country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian professional translators and linguists comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see Shkreli, honour killings and blood feuds)
>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy
>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
>Albanians were to enshrine independence in the Balkans
>even Kemal Ataturk was Albanian
>Albanians were one of the main sources of elite Prussian cavalry

check history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didn't single handedly stop Europe from getting mixed from Ottomans

NONE of roaches shitposting about Albania on the internet will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude. “Greeks” on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

Attached: SHQIPNIA.png (1034x1034, 220K)

jeez if you love them so much, go suck an Albanian dick instead of shitting up the board, you closet faggot

>thinking about fucking dudes, when there are so many majestic SHQIP women out there

Attached: IllyrianGoddess.jpg (874x960, 124K)

Past glory isn't the current glory. They teamed up with NATO against Serbia while fighting for Kosovo since they were losing.

Guarantee you haven't met many of them
All the good ones fucking hate their country and their countrymen

They are based people.
But their criminal subjectd are still enemies.
Based enemies.

Based ruski bro

Attached: 1544208264274.png (314x876, 26K)

>"past glory"

Attached: 1543666003440.jpg (600x365, 51K)

Are you the Bavarian Albanian guy?

Znam znam

Of course after Albanians sucked that NATO cock. Russia was supposed to be an ally but they sold Serbia out anyways.

>here comes a literal north african that speaks a semitic language to shill for the brown racially impure fake Slavs

Attached: IllyrianBeauty.jpg (480x391, 61K)

>implying my flag states my country of origin

For a Brit or a ESL student you are not really smart either. Albania command respect in all matters when it comes to racial pride, loyalty and ethnic solidarity

if all Europeans behaved like based tribal Albanians we would have been better off

>The earliest language in Europe is Euskera
>The albanians from the Roman empire aren't the same as the kebab mixed nowadays albanians
>Fiercest Fighters when it comes to pride... but to change their country economy they cant do shit
>Generally the people in Western Europe hate Albanians (and turks, and other shithole coming people). And yes, there are SJWs around, but they even hang out with other white people (that's why they dont know shit about actual other races).
>I don't doubt the language thing, so congrats for that.
>The strong quote thing didnt make any sense
>Finns have bigger balls than anyone. They can stop the russians, people do the army service, and they're civilized and developed AF. Yall are perfect at beggar mafias, that's for sure.
>I searched the word Albanian in the Napoleon wikipedia. Nothing found. In case I'm wrong, I still have to say... having one famous guy doesn't make your people great
>At early 1900s, bull shit empire, but congrats
>Last country to get independence from the Ottomans
>Didn't know about that

So shit talking about albania to an Albania will get me killed? Damn, they're so civilized, I bet they don't even need to emmigrate... oh wait

Being muslim is cancer, and albania is a mostly muslim country so... you can hate greece as much you want

And best of all was the tittle...
Albanians make other Southern Europeans look like niggers...

Albanians are...
>Poor as shit
>Muslim
>Many gipsies
>Many brownies
>Crime high AF
>Emmigration

And based? How can a muslim shithole can be bASED?

>the kebab mixed nowadays albanians
proof? Albanians are one of the Europes purest. Egyption imports, gayreeks and gypsies need no apply
>So shit talking about albania to an Albania will get me killed
yes, based as fuck

being such a pussy is the reason you all are north african mutts today. being a slave of Romans and Arabs? based history there
>a muslim shithole
Religion is not important anywhere in Albania except a few part of Kosovo.
No country destroyed more mosques and synagogues than Albania

Attached: SQHIPS.jpg (2560x1596, 409K)

most based post in history of 4channel

>Albanians were one of the main sources of elite Prussian cavalry
lol source?
they are aight tho

The only albanians I know are trash. Criminal and yet proud of the shithole they abandoned.

Frederick the II made a unit made of Albanians and Bosniaks within the cavalry forces look it up

yeah sure but thats quite a different story to your original claim

> and albania is a mostly muslim country so

t. uneducated nu-Jow Forums who doesn't know what he's talking about

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-151333__01.jpg (1047x846, 261K)

my claim was that they were one of the main sources of the cavalry elite and the Germans kept the practice of recruiting Albanians and Bosnians ever since.

The funniest thing is that there are actually some people that believe all of this

Attached: 20181226_143358.png (314x876, 39K)

*protects your continent from turkish invasion*

Heh, nothing personnel kiddo

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-231755__01.jpg (1080x2058, 347K)

t. Country so shit that they have to emigrate to Albania for work

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-161802__01.jpg (1080x2031, 387K)

Ah yes, the prideful, brave albanians whose national hero was a christian that fought the ottomans and won against all odds, and after they were conquered they converted to Islam and became the turks' willing cock sleeves. Fucking lmao, truly prideful.

>Ireland
>continent
Ok mr. Islam Jihad Jabbar

So Ireland is not in Europe then? Nice, I always learn so much interesting new stuff on Jow Forums. Thanks!

Dumb balkanoid

They make most of the pizzas in NYC.

> Be uneducated drunktard
> Run out of arguments
> Muhh dumb balkanoid

Fukken kek, inferiority must hurt.

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-163533__01.jpg (1080x1893, 369K)

Dumb balkanoid