/aryan/ aka /dhalkhor/ aka /sag/

Qt edition

Attached: 1540135908600.jpg (602x599, 110K)

id hit that bitch with my dick if you know what i mean

yeah right kid, get lost, she wouldn't even acknowledge your existence

Will India ever be as powerful as China?

Attached: IMG_8493.png (382x417, 245K)

short answer: no

Gods, what I would do to beat her to a pulp now. Day in and day out, I have to see her face, on this board, which makes me reminisce on matters, grave and grim, which beget only hatred. If I saw this whore, or anyone similar to her, I would not hesitate to do what is virtuous; to beat her up, to torture her, to burn her, to peel off her skin.

Long answer: kinda. India's quickly expanding economically, so it's military budget is rising as well. This means, there's gonna be a point where war becomes out of the question destructive for both to even think about. Also, they have different soft power aspirations. China wants more global impact since regionally it's locked in by the US

mum made dhal again, this is becoming torture, pretty sure this is illegal as per the geneva convention

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-181552_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.01M)

I want to fuck a slag.

Attached: 1545826106622.png (768x960, 827K)

You know I kinda miss the smog. Idk why

might as well fuck a romanian prozzie la

the smog has damaged your brain

I know a 10th grade kid from India that fucked a prostitute and bragged about it. So now everyone at his school and his whole family know.

>I know a 10th grade kid
Nonce.

he sounds based
I know quite a few poonjabis here, half of them turn into really strict sikhs, the other half all fuck prozzies n shit

Want to get pozzed by a prozzie, haha.

Pretty much. It's like sikhism is the only thing stopping Punjabis from revealing their real Paki nature

throw on a rubber la no problem at all

bit racist la

I'm sikh punjani born as well and live in metro Vancouver. There's more Sikh Punjabis here in 1 spot than any other place in the world probably, except for maybe Brampton in Toronto. I say what I say based on experience. A lot of them even have ghetto accents despite living in $700,000 homes

Kidha saaleyo
fuck canada punjabis not bc tho

Attached: 88C294CE-616D-4C88-BB3B-6C8DA5C7AFB0.jpg (1125x1145, 178K)

you cut your hair?
DUDE

Not yet. But I will pretty soon.

It depends on the region in India Punjab we have 3 all got stereotypes. malwa punjabis are all proper traditional jatts. Doaba region is all about education and the sciences, very pretentious people and don’t like to spend money or live life. Majha are all phape which are punjabi jews all about business now desecrating the Golden Temple by building shops inside.

really? so you've grown your hair for years? must have been hard to fug qts

Fuck BC punjabis

Pretty much impossible. I'm stuck between the ultimate rock and a hard place. It did a number on my hairline, so I can either feel like fraud and fake if i stay this way or feel like a jackass if I don't. Doesn't help that I'm fucking bisexual

>Doaba region is all about education and the sciences, very pretentious people and don’t like to spend money or live life.

I looked up where my Punjabi friend is from and it's this region, and breh it is spot on, his parents are so fucking stingy, we all bullied him for it, the guy was not allowed to buy a fucking pizza until he was 18 (not joking).
His parents are not educated tho and they always forced him to work instead of going to university, stupid fucks, now he's bound to be a pleb

>Doesn't help that I'm fucking bisexual

Attached: 1436735319553.gif (399x399, 29K)

But seriously turbans look weird as fuck. They suit old men but look weird on young people.

Fuck religion, like seriously. I'm grateful I didn't end up in fundamentalist Muslim family, but my situation has only made my unnecessarily difficult

Oreo pack down the gullet lads.

Is it haram to be gay/bi in Sikhism?

Also can't you just, like, hide it? Or did you get a feminine voice or something?

one of my buddies was like that, but he cut his hair when he was 16 and immediately became a chadjeet, has been dating a polish girl ever since (it's been 3 years now)

I don't wear a proper turban. I know it looks fucking weird, just been tying my hair back and durag-ing it

Post pics.

Slightly, not in the same way as in other religions. But I'm not gonna be getting good comments from certain family members and the community at large if I actually ever say it. As for voice, I sound like I'm rural white guy. Had people think I was from bumfuck nowhere, Alberta before.

google patka

Obviously not me, but something more like this

Attached: 220px-Monty_Panesar2.jpg (220x185, 9K)

Hair plays a big part in my looks. I look quite bad bald but rather good when my hair grows longer.

So your voice isn't feminine like other gays, but normal?

Like I said tho, my hairline sucks not tho. So I'd feel better on the inside and worse on the outside. Fucking hate my luck

Yeah. When my voice dropped back in high school the first comment I got was "you sound white as fuck, what happened over the summer?"

>balding already
Blame your genes mate.
My dad is almost 50 and hasn't started receding yet.

shishkikebab
it'll be alroight la

Attached: 2066484.jpg (2000x2000, 147K)

No, it's the kind that happens when hair is pulled a certain direction a long time. I've done the research. Just Google sikh alopecia

Lol if you ever meet a punjabi that drinks a lot or drugs And talks about religion 99% malwa

Unlucky mate.

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

if you ever meet an afghan who fucks prozzies, drinks like a sailor, hates life but always walks around with a tasbih then that's me

Attached: 1541944645936.gif (524x399, 46K)

Sounds like every brown guy lol
But you gotta enjoy life bro you never know what crazy things we’ll have in the future. Stay strong. I live for the day hindus get what they deserve.

true my homie
right now just enjoying dabbing on w*Stoids

>wh*Toids writing about Afghan sex lives

Attached: 20181225_005656.jpg (4032x2268, 2.43M)