/brit/

You're not white if you don't listen to black metal edition

youtube.com/watch?v=uLSUQYzqXZ0

Attached: peste-noire-live.jpg (810x404, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=AB2-POsD0WQ
youtu.be/CNWS7MlFHp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c
youtu.be/mOEow23ntWo
youtu.be/wsFxckKkbqk
youtu.be/bb9GiLv_rxA
youtu.be/cYRKsn6Jk0M
youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezo-T32KHT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The US has been compared, not without justification, to a melting-pot. It actually presents us with a case in which a human type was formed, with characteristics that are to a large extent uniform and constant, from out of a highly heterogeneous raw material. Emigrating to America, men of the most diverse peoples receive the same imprint; after two generations, except in rare cases, they lose almost all of their original characteristics, reproducing a fairly homogeneous unit in terms of mentality, sensibility, and behavior: the American type.

Jow Forums is down

Attached: capture1.png (874x255, 16K)

haha

Bought a load of nice foods to eat over Christmas but am to ill to eat them.

Attached: 12.png (509x619, 8K)

milking a nigger

Attached: 20130501-014406-p-m.jpg (1448x808, 387K)

Attached: QZCry14.jpg (1080x1088, 255K)

black metal is cringeworthy desu

now punk? punk is epic.

Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche. It is already characteristic that when speaking of American folklore, it is to the Negroes one is referring, as if they were the original inhabitants of the country. Thus, the famous Porgy and Bess by the Jew Gershwin, which deals exclusively with blacks, is considered in the US to be a classic work inspired by “American folklore.” The composer has declared that he lived for some time among American blacks in preparation for this work.

But the phenomenon of popular and dance music is even more conspicuous and general. Fitzgerald was not wrong when he said that in one of its main aspects, American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes. Assuming there would be a need for frenzied rhythms and forms as a legitimate compensation for the mechanical and materialistic soullessness of modern civilization, one would have done much better to look to the many sources available in Europe: we have elsewhere mentioned, for example, the dance rhythms of South Eastern Europe, which often have something truly Dionysian. But America has chosen to imitate the blacks and the Afro-Cubans, and then from America the contagion has gradually spread to all other countries.

t. Evola

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

true

Attached: stormheit.jpg (1200x797, 635K)

My favorite Black Metal band is Body Count.

>statistically speaking, your body will stop only one of the many neutrinos which pass through it during a lifetime.

Political wankers are the worst

Attached: 7a3f0ab5579d8a486b1b1f8a38d4de6a8ff2f7b18fdb75f2471435e05e35577a.png (532x546, 463K)

wew

Attached: 1779800_1021148223029494_374953167869508359_n.jpg (720x960, 47K)

Rasheed

Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

t. C. G. Jung.

So you're saying that neutrino is technically my soulmate haha :)

will buy it off your sanitized hands for a tenner la
give me a ringring

Attached: anime not allowed.png (1276x603, 580K)

This bloke looks like he's just pulled a cock out of his mouth

Black metal poster, can I get your opinion on Leviathan?
youtube.com/watch?v=AB2-POsD0WQ

reminder motorhead is punk rock
youtu.be/CNWS7MlFHp4

Modern Western man, to a large extent a regressive type, is in various respects comparable to a crustacean; he is as “hard” on the outside – as a man of action, as an unscrupulous entrepreneur, as an organizer, and so forth – as he is “soft” and formless in his internal substance. Now, this is true to the highest degree of Americans, who represent the degenerate Western type carried to the extreme. But here we find another of their affinities with the Negro. Inconsistent sentimentality, banal pathos, especially in love affairs, put Americans much closer to Negroes than to truly civilized Europeans. Of this, observers can easily find clear evidence in a number of typical American novels and again, songs, as well as in cinema and everyday life.

t. Evola

You are a reliable source of (you)s desu

whoa im actually an evil bad person and im afraid everyone hates me and i should kill mysellf
i am fucked, so so fucked

fuck off you're not british

the unbeatable manchester city

Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.” Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy (apart, of course, from already Europeanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

IT'S COMING HOOOOOOOOMMEE

Attached: 1538710975817.png (595x595, 623K)

>motorhead
*crack*
*sip*

oi mate haND me sum FISHN chips

Attached: 1541207751430.jpg (1134x900, 70K)

This “catching up” includes the social and cultural “integration” of the negro, which is spreading in Europe itself and even in Italy, and promoted through the subliminal effects of imported films (where blacks and whites are shown mixing in social functions, as judges, police officers, lawyers, etc.) and television, in spectacles showing black dancers and singers mixed up with white ones, so that the general public is gradually accustomed to interracial fraternization and loses every remaining natural sense of race and every feeling of distance. The hysteria caused by the shapeless, screaming mass of flesh that is the negress Ella Fitzgerald during her performances in Italy is a phenomenon that is as sad as it is indicative.

As is the fact that the most blatant glorification of negro “culture,” of négritude, comes from a German, Janheinz Jahn, in a book published by Munti, a venerable old publishing house in Germany (the homeland of Aryan racism!). A well-known left-wing Italian publisher, Einaudi, was quick to spread it in our country as well, in a translation in two editions. This ranting book goes to the point of claiming that negro “culture” would be a excellent means of reviving and restoring the “materialistic civilization” of the West

t. Evola, speaking from the grave

he hates niggers and fags like you

Attached: goatmoon3.jpg (640x424, 101K)

i doubt any of this is true mate

give me some punk bands

get a blog virgin

Go back home nigger

not British culture

sue

Attached: image.jpg (1400x787, 233K)

incredible posts

fuck niggers

Attached: Goatmoon_13-940x626.jpg (940x626, 199K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

choone

so THIS is the world famous British culture general.............

Salty Eurotard who's bitter that the US is better as a sovereing, libertarian, federal country than your piece of shit constitutional monarchy filled with moors you don't know what to do with.

Jow Forums is the punk rock of the social media

Forced “integration” is a blatant violation of the principle of freedom, and that violation is only secondarily a matter of ”race.”

No family has ever been denied the right not to welcome strangers it dislikes into its home or to stay apart from them (whatever the reason may be for such an dislike); but fraternization with Negroes in public life is imposed, FORCED — ironically in the name of liberty, of a freedom that is unilateral.

the one tune that Ice-T did with Six Feet Under was better than anything Body Count did desu
youtu.be/mOEow23ntWo

NOT BRITISH CULTURE

I'm white actually

t. 90 IQ mouth breather mongrel

lot of autismos itt

put your trip on poley you paki shitstain

卐 SIEG HEIL 卐
FUCK NIGGERFAGS

Attached: goatmoon4.jpg (770x469, 28K)

Then you know what to do.. just a short drop! Cheerio, do the world a favour.

Why are their so many people with mental illnesses now? Is it just for attention?

Toil on the morrow.

Attached: crying seal.jpg (551x367, 38K)

it's the in thing with normies these days

i hope youre right

A bit old fashioned but pretty good

das right
youtu.be/wsFxckKkbqk
youtu.be/bb9GiLv_rxA
youtu.be/cYRKsn6Jk0M

they were based as fuck man. absolutely.

toil looms

Attached: 834895435.jpg (779x713, 41K)

Open borders are an assault on private property

>British culture general
why are you retard yanks so fixated on /brit/ being some sort of "british culture general"? fuck off you out of touch encephalitic mongoloid spastic

less stigma so more people are opening up

Toil from home toil is arguably a worse hell than actual toil toil

NOT British culture
REPORTED

Love cats but would punt them if they ever got close to me haha

truthnuke for 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE

tekashi69 kicked off the sinister punk era of music. expect more bleak, dystopian, grimey music to flood the airwaves laddos

*goes all in*

Attached: a0032e1058866904.jpg (2434x3500, 2.24M)

Yeah thats it
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezo-T32KHT8

>we're bickering over politics when we should be digitizing our consciousnesses and creating new worlds to live in
>we're arguing about greenhouse gases when we should be harvesting the power of stars
>we're increasing cell phone camera resolutions for selfies when we should be building arcologies and space elevators
>we're protesting over immigration when we should be colonizing exoplanets from foreign galaxies
>we're swiping left and right when we should be customizing our perfect girlfriend AI

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 179K)

user SMASH
N
O
N

S
M
A
S
H

Attached: 3xrgo9hrpm621.jpg (717x761, 77K)

1. For attention
2. The emptiness of capitalism and consumerism
3. Realisation that your own government is replacing you with third world non-whites and forcing you to integrate while simultaneously irrevocably destroying your culture, homeland, and everything you know and love

there is a difference between real depression and the king of depression normies get
normies have no idea what it means to want to die

we're bickering over politics when we should be discussing cultures of countries*.

FTFY

and harry doesnt mind if he doesnt make the scene hes got a daytime job hes doing alri

Because this is a thread dedicated to the discussion of British culture.

Always has been, always will be

next toil will be the 7th of jan

>real depression

Attached: Hehe Clowns Are Funny.jpg (640x480, 39K)

where's 190

there is not one singular UK weather woman who I would not ejaculate inside balls deep raw

I suspect this fact goes a long way towards explaining why so many UK weatherwomen so frequently get pregnant as well

Get cuked britard. Your main export was war, imperialism and conquest and now the US does that better than you. That's why you go around saying stupid shit by a country that's better than you. Let me know when your sister get gangraped by the Ali crew so I can laugh at you.

what point are you trying to make with that video?

I'm finished

Dad's gone out for a walk so I'm going to try and do a big loud smelly poo while he's out

>women get a free year off from work if they have a kid
Why aren't birth rates higher?

>telling people to kill themselves
very virginous behavior
sort yourself out, you freak

Do you lads ever think about how people are all for open migration till it inconveniences them?
Think of all those European prostitutes who dont serve brown people now.

motorhead, now that was REAL music

Attached: 2fb.png (1500x761, 322K)

It was an Italian who said it, not me. Read a book you literal ape beast.

mental illness was FAR more common back in the day when people lived actually hard lives and any family member as a result giving problems was whisked away to the sanitorium

this was pretty much the case up until the late 70s btw. we've never actually been more sane as a species than now

Nothing quite like celebrating white people with a genre that comes from Blues created by, wait for It, blacks! Honestly just listen to classical or european folk.

so do men

don’t get the appeal of cumming inside a girl, much rather spaff on her tits

My theory that being depressed is simply fashionable. People love the "suffering artist" trope. It also can be used as a fallback excuse. "Oh I'm depressed, that's why my life is shit". Of course they're not actually depressed, they just think they are. Vast majority of people are well adjusted and not ill.

I am a white Italian man

Attached: 1533962989532.jpg (1458x2044, 1.7M)

nobody eat the roast cat
nobody eat the cat curry, the curry made with meat of cat
you have ever heard of cat chops no is not
because no eat of those cats anywhere but yes with the dog in but not many places