How do you call this war in your country?

How do you call this war in your country?

We call it the Nanboku Senso or the South-North War

Attached: American-Civil-War-Battle.jpg (350x248, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerikaanse_Burgeroorlog
store.steampowered.com/app/424030/War_of_Rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_the_American_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The War of Northern Agression (Fuck Yankees)

the war of Northern Provocation & Aggression

The Great Southern Chimpout

They call it the war of secession here.

Pohjoisen aggressiosta syttynyt sota

The war of disgusting cowards Yankees against the decent South.

Civil war

The Great Northern Chimpout

Amerikaanse burgeroorlog

Unironically.

pottery

The Amercan burger war is even on Wikipedia.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerikaanse_Burgeroorlog

has anyone tried this game yet, is it any good? been dying for a civil game
store.steampowered.com/app/424030/War_of_Rights/

太平天国の乱

>ywn be a union guerilla in the burger war

In which the criminal Lincoln's hired goons laid entire states to waste like the depredations of the Visigoths.

Guerra de Secessão or War of Secession.

kodusõda (home war)

All the European powers (except, notably Russia) were also total scum who supported the Confederacy since they wanted to see a Balkanized United States. That and European monarchs had always been butthurt about American republicanism.

>bandaríska borgarastyrjöldin
>the united states-ian civil war
and also
>þrælastríðið
>the slave war

Guerra Civile Americana.
American Civil War.

That's why Yankees hate Russia so much?

It was in our interest, I'm sure you know the feeling.

Southern NIGGERS saying dey wuz good bois who din do nuttin

La Guerre de Sécession

mmmuh ch33p cotton

Marvel's Captain America: Civil War

What Japs would even know about this at all? I can guarantee you that no one in the US knows about, for example, the Meiji restoration, except for a handful of yanks who have studied history at the university level.

United States was part of my world history class, maybe it's the same for them.

Because Japan got invaded and occupied by US forces. The country was basically rebuilt by MacArthur and his Constitution affects Japan even today.

Attached: Oh, ain't we sorry (Harpers Weekly 1860).jpg (258x196, 16K)

Influence.

fpbp

Attached: 1485246584640.png (420x420, 16K)

Az északi aggresszió háborúja.

>trälstrid
lmao

The War of Uncle Billy Doing It Again

A lot of the European aristocracy admired the South and felt more in common with them culturally than they did the industrial and small business-dominated North.

The American civil war

>bongs sell the South thousands of muskets and cannons
>plus raider ships like CSS Alabama crewed by British sailors which devastated the US merchant marine

Attached: 131017250800120110725-22047-4a5dkw.jpg (166x231, 6K)

To be honest Europeans didn't really care about it. Continentals had betters things to do, like Germans and Italians chimping out and Russia was occupied with modernization. Only England and France had some interest in it, but their public was not keen on supporting slavers. I think this romanticism for the South came after the USA fucked with our business.

>aristocracy
Slavers love slavers. Meanwhile the working men of Manchester put their livelihoods on the line for the abolitionist cause.

what are you laughing at sven

I never heard that expression before and it sounded funny

the southern spaz attack
>cane sumner (like a BITCH)
>ruin kansas elections (like a BITCH)
>secede before lincoln even says anything (like a BITCH)
>enslaved people instead of hire child laborers for pennies on the dollar (like a BITCH)
>begged britain to support them on patreon (like a BITCH)
lmao they were destined to fail. only lasted so long because they had some strategy game autists on their side

Attached: sherman-march.jpg (1175x620, 246K)

Yhdysvaltain sisällissota.

Simple as

Guerra Civil Estadounidense. I personally call it the War Of Northern Agression.

Bögkriget

'ate the South
'ate niggers

Fight a war to keep them inside of the USA

Yankees love niggers. Love em.

Attached: uncle billy.jpg (720x720, 71K)

>south imports millions of africans
>north: UMMM MAYBE STOP?
>south: lol no
>south tries to push slavery westward to fill the southwest and californians with slaves
>north: IT'S TIME TO STOP
that's the point. white northerners did not want to compete with slaves in the western states. look at the demographics of western states. don't listen to retards like who wanted to make the entire map purple

Attached: map_nhblack.gif (567x473, 26K)

>and Russia was occupied with modernization

Russia was the only of the European powers to be openly pro-Union as Alexander II was paranoid about Britain thanks to the recent Crimean War and he arranged a deal to dock Russian warships in American ports if another Anglo-Russian war happened. Eventually he agreed to sell Alaska to the US so that Britain wouldn't take it in a future conflict.

Your jew buddies brought them.

>runs out of arguments
>lol the jews made us take in slaves and support slavery
you are my american brother, but god damn is it tough to deal with you sometimes

The importation of slaves ended in 1807 you seething brainlet

I'm aware. you still wanted to spread them westward, cleetus

we call it The War That Totally Did Not Revolve Around the Concept of Slavery, But Rather The Rights of States To Use Slavery As A Foundation of Their Economy, Which Is Completely Different War

Two

>implying jews didn't bring them here
Are you historically illiterate? Honestly, I'd expect nothing less from a Yankee. I ain't your brother. You're probably a Germ and not Anglo at all, much less of colonist stock.

They wanted to expand into the Great Plains, not the Southwest
Not even from the South too you insecure faggot

it's alright cleetus. i'm really sorry you have to get your ass off the couch to do shit and not have your slave do it.

>not even from the south too
???

Attached: A_Meat_Stall_with_the_Holy_Family_Giving_Alms_-_Pieter_Aertsen_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (1280x891, 355K)

I am not from the South
How stupid are you?

Attached: 1482253664453.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

I was inquiring where you were from
warum bist du so obtuse

War where Poor bumfuck southerners get cucked into fighting for their rich plantation slaveowners

The war of Southern Aggression.

Midwest, South Dakota
And "???" isn't a question retard

You literally started it

Based

I knew it. you dakota posters are so angry. I thought you were going to be the north dakota poster, unless I ave you mistaken. angry fuckers. not sure what all these midwestern memes of civility are about

Uh huh
>not sure what all these midwestern memes of civility are about
We're nice to people that have triple digit IQ's

Attached: 1512101879319.jpg (480x363, 17K)

We learn about Admiral Perry in high school if not the Meiji restoration per se.

>cleetus
Fuck off, Vincenzo Lars Müller . You ain't American. Dirt doesn't make you American. You're just some immigrant mutt, which the meme was spawned from.

Attached: yankees.png (880x730, 27K)

Congress passed a bill forbidding the importation of new slaves from Africa in 1808, but smuggling continued. A number of slavers were caught over the years but none of them met any serious punishment other than one Nathaniel Gordon, who was hanged in 1862, a year into the Civil War.

We didn't, even though the lack of cottons harmed our industry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_the_American_Civil_War

If dirt doesn’t make you American than no wh*toids are American dipshit.

don't lie, kek. no one escapes your mighty wrath

h-how did you know my name?? and is cleetus not a name you are proud of?

>he forget how Napoleon III took advantage of the war to try and take over Mexico
>he forget that as soon as the war was over, Nappy was told to fuck off or else

What is the main difference between the yankees and the southerners?

They did and that may have ultimately ruined the South's chances of European intervention because they were the aggressor. In the end, the smartest thing James Buchanan (and Lincoln) ever did was to sit and do nothing, giving the South the opportunity to draw first blood.

Slaves. :-D

Southerners were decent principled men. Yankees are cowards with no soul no dignity no feelings, only money.

Colonists are American by right of conquest.

They passed it in 1807 and it took effect a year later thanks to limitations in the Constitution
The amount smuggled in compared to the amount that were brought in before the act was fucking nothing
The Act of 1820 stamped it out

People who aren't condescending, smarmy faggots who talk out of their ass do

So I guess the only Americans will be chinks and Mexicans in 20 years lmao.

can't help it, like your midwestern rage, I can't contain my ability to bullshit. we are all flawed. smarmy though? i'm hurt

Rage?
God, you really are dumb

Attached: 1535811235339.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

The South will survive. The Yankee empire is at risk. You realize there are several nations that are under the Union/Empire dominion, right?
>bolivia
Oh, yeah, I doubt you know anything.

yes, your rage

What, through around a few curse words and suddenly I'm furious?
Fucking retard lmao

please stop attacking me, please calm down. you're vicious! unchained! unhinged!

>The South will survive.
>literally the poorest, shittiest part of the US will survive
M8 you’re already dead. If the Chinks enslaved you it would probably improve your living conditions lmao.

>Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln were both born in Kentucky within 17 months of each other. The Davises moved south to Mississippi while the Lincolns moved north to Illinois. Had the opposite happened, historians have speculated that their roles could have been reversed.

cringe

Unreconstructed?

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 7K)

>iterally the poorest, shittiest part of the US will survive
That really only applies to Mississippi though.

yes, that's true. it's the reason /cum/ kicked me out. can't help it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Ever since the Missouri Compromise in 1820, it was established practice to admit states to the Union in pairs of one slave and one free. Thus:

>Missouri (slave), Maine (free)
>Arkansas (slave), Michigan (free)
>Texas (slave), Wisconsin (free)
>Florida (slave), Iowa (free)

The Mexican War threw it all off-balance since the newly acquired territory in the West was mostly desert and not very suited to plantation agriculture (nobody yet imagined that California's Central Valley would someday become a cotton center). California was admitted as a free state in 1850, followed three years later by Oregon, and then Minnesota near decade's end. Southerners became increasingly worried. If the Mexican cession wasn't useful for slave agriculture, where were new slave states going to come from? In their desperation, they began hatching new, crazy schemes to detach more parts of Mexico or other land in the Caribbean.

So after Franklin Pierce became president, he was surrounded by thirsty Southern Democrats who wanted moar clay, most notably Cuba, which was prime plantation country. When James Polk was president, he'd offered Spain $100 million for the island, but they replied that it was not for sale under any circumstance. A wave of Southern filibustering expeditions were mounted to seize control of Cuba, but the Spanish defeated them easily and the final expedition ended tragically with 50 Americans being executed for piracy, including men from some of the leading families of the South. An angry mob sacked the Spanish consulate in New Orleans.

Then while the European powers were distracted with the Crimean War, US diplomats met in Ostend, Belgium and drafted the Ostend Manifesto which proposed offering Madrid as much as $120 million for Cuba, and if this offer was still refused, then the US was simply going to take the island by force. The European powers were sympathetic to Spain, but their preoccupation in Crimea meant that they couldn't do anything to help if war broke out. But word of the Ostend Manifesto leaked, Northerners were outraged, and the Pierce Administration had to beat a hasty retreat.

>An angry mob sacked the Spanish consulate in New Orleans.
>attack a sovereign nation
>they fight back
>chimpout and attack their consulate
Wh*toids truly are savages.

Do it again, General

Attached: 1200px-Sherman_sea_1868.jpg (1200x788, 213K)

>wikipedia educated
Into the trash.