/asean/

PITX edisi

Attached: PITX-1.jpg (640x360, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verafiles.org/articles/vera-files-fact-check-jay-sonza-wrongly-gives-duterte-sole-c
ppp.gov.(ph)/ppp_projects/integrated-transport-system-project-its-southwest-terminal-project-4/?wppa-occur=2&wppa-cover=0&wppa-album=88&wppa-photo=1213
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just dont get the hype over Pnoy's bus terminal

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

I don't get why there's this one user who does nothing bit ruin /asean/ with his shitty bait Flip politics posting. And the worst part is that he refuses to discuss with anons when they genuinely ask stuff, instead he continues samefagging. And I don't get why he won't stop even when people ignore him.

wakey sheeple

I still miss her lads... Why did she have to retire?

Attached: featured_Yurika-Endo.jpg (700x528, 58K)

is this not a legit question?
its better than asking what will happen to corrupt duterte's funeral and why commies do this for 100th time.

That post was clearly bait though

good morning

Attached: 1544928666848.png (1200x1500, 34K)

>that thread
Creepy as fuck.

So why Jakartans so proud being a wagecuck holy shit.
>Yesterday he work until midnight and the next day he already at Samarinda!
Meanwhile i prefer in my comfy room in Saturday and Sunday enjoying my chinese cartoon or playing weeb vidya.

It's all part of the plan to drive down natural population growth in the capitol.

liburan pada ngapain nich

True.
He's so out of touch with other Filipinos I genuinely think he doesn't know what he's describing is basically a bus terminal

It is though, it's just more high-tech than the ones here. It's comparable to the bus terminals in other countries, but not the ones we're familiar with.

Coli gan

Because we're not lazytard like you, user.

Most people who hype it are the DDS FBtards for some reason
probably the paid ones .

Pnoy doesn't even say anything about it

The term is Weeb user

Just watched the news report about PITX. Mate its a bus terminal with extra steps

penghen ngentot gan

Because the Dutertards/marcostrds know this is a PPP and Pnoy project and not Build Build Build, That's why they credit grab.
It does not fit into their bullshit narrative that Pnoy did nothing in our country and nothing pass marcos disastrous martial law
this is the countries first integrated bus terminal.

verafiles.org/articles/vera-files-fact-check-jay-sonza-wrongly-gives-duterte-sole-c

This is probably not the last one they will credit grab just wait until the trains airports are finish

Attached: 44115890_1874442976008886_1117841027776905216_n.jpg (960x945, 103K)

Not really, I've actually been there and it's just like those bus terminals in other countries, like the one in Tokyo.

Also, it's not supposed to be just a bus terminal, especially once the LRT extension is done.

You seem upset, People will be stupid no matter what their political orientation is.
Life advice for you if keep lurking on fb pages that are strictly against the other candidate you're just exposing yourself to perfected thought germs armed towards the other candidate.
Try to keep it neutral look at both sides before stating your opinion.

Alright what separates it from other bus terminals in this country.

It's airconditioned, has an electronic ticketing system, and so on. It also has other modes of transportation in mind (such as the LRT). The one in Araneta isn't exactly like that.

With that said, the location is pretty shitty: when I tried going there there were few signs, and instead of going straight I ended up all the way in Bacoor.

No one is upset just saying I did look at both sides it is what it is its a PPP project, alot of it are

nothing but its the first integrated one for our country. and people are mad it came from pnoy

>and people
I mean the DDS marcostards

honestly no one would even really care who this came from until duterte cronies started giving credit to the build build build

same thing happened to the new mactan airport

It's really a problem with politicians here. Too much credit grabbing instead of acknowledging whatever came out of the previous term. Like many of Aquino's accomplishments would not have happened had it not been for Arroyo: similarly, many things that Duterte did began with Aquino or the ones before him. Sadly, it's very likely the next administration will fall victim to this way of thinking too.

Actually the main thing pnoy did was cancelled alot of Arroy's projects since its from corrupt deals with china. most of the project started around 2012 bidding and financing that's why most of the PPP projects will slowly emerge during dudtduts

Don't, know still feels like a over hyped and over priced project.
The du30 administration never officially made a statement that they were the one's solely responsible for this overpriced project, only his supporters.
If you wanna fling shit, PNOY administration openly admitted they were responsible for the effects of the massive economic reforms that Gloria Macapagal Arroyo made.

So P-Noy is basically Mahathir and Duterte is basically Jibby?

>litteral who's

>being on /asean/
>not knowing Jibby

>Soon brother, soon.

Attached: images.jpg (278x181, 13K)

>Discussing other countries politics.
>Expect to be taken seriously by people actually living there.

yep they also canceled alot of arroyos project's and made new ones on their own.

>over hyped and over priced project.
Most claims comes form Dutetards even celebs

The fact of the matter is that this glorified bus terminal is still a overpriced train wreck.

Should have changed the name while he had the chance.

Attached: 49351203_10213399952735369_5177276951533977600_n.jpg (720x960, 88K)

For Public-Private Partnership project 2bil seems quite low.
but then again looking at the size of it it shows

ppp.gov.(ph)/ppp_projects/integrated-transport-system-project-its-southwest-terminal-project-4/?wppa-occur=2&wppa-cover=0&wppa-album=88&wppa-photo=1213

True Duterte's admins is mismanaging g it right now, first from delays and official handelings
kek and they say Duterte fixed NAIA

Mate your yellowtard is showing

Your Dutertard and Marcostard is showing aswell tho.

Stop samefagging

>mate
what is this Australian/Britih chink apologist hour?
kind of funny...

>Duterte fixed NAIA
I mean is this not what the DDS are ranting about

your mom

Attached: gallery17.jpg (800x600, 23K)

A habit I picked up while spending most of my childhood at Australia.
I can smell your insecurities from here

So the dutertard/ marcostard shitposter is just a DDS n Australia lmao

Why don't you go back to your autistic image dumping.

Kaede ;_;

>mad it came from pnoy
They why credit grab it?

It's suppose to create a new route to ease congestion with registered buses the only ones allowed. the current admin and MMDA is a disaster right now they cant follow trough

There's no post in this thread claiming credit for anything only your posts. Retard and his reading comprehension.

Attached: k3b4ixjthtc01.jpg (2048x780, 306K)

Not to mention there's supposed to be three of them: another in Taguig and another in Valenzuela. But until then, PITX will have to bear the brunt of Southern Tagalog.

Daily reminder that the barong was made pocketless and semi transparent as to make natives unable to conceal weapons

Daily reminder that Marcos did nothing wrong.

Marcos was a mistake, The only thing he achieved was strengthening Imperial Manila. Don't get me wrong he had the right idea's the fact that he was too weak to enact upon them was his downfall.

Cringe
Partition NOW

>Valenzuela.
I think that one was canceled by dutete

already answer so the butthurt bisaya illocano sexpat child that grew up in Australia is also the anit taglog pro chink Dutertards shit poster

I cant even make this up

What was even sadder is that Tagalog fashionistas made world leaders wear barong tagalog during an ASEAN assembly here. It was a very cringy and shameful time for most of us especially those who knew it's actual history. What Duterte said once - barong tagalog is only for the tagalog slaves and a uniform of wake for the rest of Filipinos, is true and we made these leaders wear such a dirty cloth.

Dog bless the barong for when you have to go to court tho.
Made for the climate

I don't know which court you've been here, but most courts I've been to have ACs.

>step out in the hallways
>instantly start to sweat
I've been both to provincial courts, the ones in Manila City Hall, and the SC. Some of the courts in the provinces don't even have ac. The BT helps a lot

I've been inside it does look like it's worth 2 bil, the problem was management, we had to ask 3 personnel where the outbound buses was and all 3 gave contradicting answers.

Funny thing is the bisayan butthurt are the first ones to post anti Tagalog bullshit when they get butthurt over anti duterte/marcos arguments. insecurities of being slave defendants perhaps

True that. On the way there the roads weren't properly signed. It was difficult just getting in due to the improper use of signs. That and there weren't enough signs showing the directions here either.

>the flip who hate a race so much is a phoneposter
Subhuman

Attached: begone demon.jpg (184x181, 14K)

>Arguments
Illiterate ramblings don't count.

You do know it's one samefagging shitposter, right?

I guess they can't even handle simple questions that they have to post anti tagalog bullshit to compensate.

:P

I know but the more I bait him out the more retarded he gets

I've actually observed that. They almost never respond to legitimate questions, only to their samefagging. And in the rare cases he does respond, he does so with more of the same circlejerking instead of actually bringing something new to the table.

I honestly don't know how we can handle him. Answering his bait makes him post more, but ignoring him doesn't make him stop either. It's like he's a plague that we just can't get rid of.

I guess your bait worked amirite?

See? He just disappeared just when the anons were actually trying to engage him for once.

It just seems weird Dutards would take credit for a bus terminal, are there still no Build Build Build project completed that's not a road expansion project?

Attached: Jay_Sonza.png (524x293, 64K)

>are there still no Build Build Build project completed?
Expecting major construction projects to be finished in less than 5 years.
Why don't you try to educate him then instead of posting on an anonymous website.

Well if Americans and Europeans can finish multi-million dollar stadiums in two or three years, that's not a foolproof excuse.

Do you think we are a first world country?

Of course not, but you don't need to be a first world country to build such stadiums that fast.

>Expecting major construction projects to be finished in less than 5 years.
knowing this they will still paid shill that it was build build build and not pnoy kek
verafiles provides links to his sources
wait until he post the wakey wakey tikyok ones with muh 3d renderings thats when you know shit hits the fan

>muh megaconstruction projects
Why aren't you brainlets crying about the pisspoor basic infrastructure and emergency services instead?

That's why NAIA was strict when it comes to finding a single bullet in your purse even if you are a sickly grandma.
once those bullets gets to pass on our airport and arrives on a different country they trace it back to us and puts us on the shitlist,
on top of that you have Marawi seige, Martial law in Mindanao, that war torn image pulls the entire country down.

Although that warning is coming from the USA homeland security and we all know how fucked up airport politics is in the states after 9/11

>Why aren't you brainlets crying about the pisspoor basic infrastructure
We are, hence the megaconstruction projects.

Dutards needs something to brag about in skyscrapper city forums. again its part of the bullshit narrative to make it look like Pnoy did nothing and the gov did noth pass marcos shithole years.

You bitch about infrastructure first before you moan about not building bigbuildings4u. You need stronger roads and more robust power and water lines to facilitate speedy construction of shit. You all niggas have your heads stuck in the clouds while being concurrently stuck firmly in your asses.

But why SkyscraperCity of all places?

The lack of discipline of the staff of NAIA airport is a national embarrassment, blatant extortionists was the last straw was putting a stray bullet in an sickly grandma so they could blackmail her into paying or miss her flight or even worse getting imprisoned.

Rebels in Mindanao thank Imperial Manila for that.
Neglect and oppress Citizens, up to the point where they are treated as peasants. When they finally rebel use the media to paint Mindanaoans as savages even painting them as Muslim extremists. Yellow media is fucked up.

>Zamboanga and Mamasapano happen
>people shit on Panot

>Marawi and Mindanao happen
>people are quiet about Dutae

Huh?

No, indonistan is the future.

Attached: FB_IMG_15455210960496847.jpg (712x875, 405K)

Speaking of mega construction projects, when will we have a mega sewerage system all across the country?

Attached: 59cXl.jpg (4686x2652, 755K)

antibullet laws have been placed even before that incident. it only happened during Duterte's and Marcos election as well smfh.
Still now tho Duterte is the one painting them as extremist even more so than the ""yellow media""" even the dutertards and marcostards bitch on how the media sympathizes to the ""rebels"" top kek there is even a distabilization list putting the ""yellow media"" and the rebels together even with jolibee, its so convenient for them.

i wanna cry man

We do bitch and maon. build build build is fishy as fuck all those incompetent chinese construction firms that have bad records and debts that we have to pay.

not to mention the risk of Chinese goverment owning our basic infrastructures like Electrical power plants and water Dams, Internet, public broad casting.

And they say liberals are bleeding hearts.
fuck that grandma, you screw up you pay the dues, no one should be exempted.

>not to mention the risk of Chinese goverment owning our basic infrastructures like Electrical power plants and water Dams, Internet, public broad casting.
Well the answer is to bring back power distribution to the government. Privatizing basic necessities was a mistake in the Philippine setting

Can you recommend me some Japanese pop music? I like based angela, Ali Project and Kalafina.

>Source my ass.
Don't you have any actual arguments aside from I'm scared of Duterte Bogeyman.
Mate just stop talking you have zero idea of whats happening in the country to make an respectable opinion, you can barely make legible sentences yet you try to argue like you make any sense. Even though everything in that sentence can be shortened into "no u"
Mate Pnoy was an incompetent leader he's the face of Imperial manila. His legacy is international blunder Duterte compared to him is a literal golden God.

How do you even miss the point of that incident so bad
In what world does a sickly grandma needs a single bullet? The issue is it was clearly planted everyone knows this. Yet the administration at that time did little to nothing to help in alleviating that issue.

Unlikely

What is his name indon? I will deal with him later.

Still no evidence of it being planted either
and now duterte even more so incompetent being claimed they fixed NAIA but still we are on the shitlist smfh