Kids in usa are so mean

kids in usa are so mean

my dad is a teacher at a high school and he's a cancer survivor who lost his hair recently, and they put pictures of him on his car with obscene drawings around his bald head

i'm so sad, the poor old man is 60 years old

how are kids in your country?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FOZkJTYlK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My class bullied a teacher into a breakdown
Poor old woman

americans have a bully culture:
youtube.com/watch?v=3FOZkJTYlK0

I remember we made fun of our teacher who had a miscarriage while in class (her water broke or something, it was disgusting)
but we had the courtesy to do it behind her back
then again I went to a good high school

and it's a really weird bully culture. like in other places they hit you sometimes and sometimes u get in fights but it's almost never something too serious and people end up beccoming friends, but over here kids literally try to destroy each others lives and do everything they can to make ur life as miserable as possible

at my college (not university, look up UK college), one of our teachers died cause of cancer and everyone was celebrating cause they got to go home

Is that a Breaking Bad reference?

Lulz

jesus christ

Kids can be fucking relentless. An old teacher of mine, 60 year old sweet woman, ended up in a mental hospital because of some kids in my class who constantly bullied her.

what they did to her?

read houellebecq's book elementary particles for some really brutal french bullying descriptions

You knew what you signed up for when you agreed to teach school in Watts.

why do u think kids act like retards?

my personal theory is because parents treat them like children and not like adults which causes them to perceive the real world differently than it actually is

This post reeks of kebab 2bh

how come fatty?

All the faggot zoomers at my high school would regular seethe with anger at teachers for teaching requiered lessons or catching them cheating. A certain subset of them were snobby as well and who’s sense of humor relief entirely on shitting on people behind their backs. Also a staggering amount of people who unironically liked Ben Shapiro and wanted him to run for President. So many faggots.
t. 18 year old zoomer

If I were a teacher I would rule with an iron fist and bully the little shits as much as I could get away with. If those faggots are going to seethe behind my back then I might as well give them a good reason to.

It actually reeks of wh*Te, kebabs will just be physically aggressive.

you sound like you fuck black guys

Good on you for being aware of the faggotry going on with most zoomers. How are you this based though?
it thinks i'd humor it kek

youre a literal faggot. and i feel sorry for you because islam is kinda based from an alpha perspective. unironically have your dad honor kill you to repent.

i only bullied people that were being shits themselves
stole some kids bike and took off the wheels then threw the bike off a roof because he and his brother were being cunts

>he and his brother were being cunts
how?

they stole yu-gi-oh cards, bullied some guys little sister, they were being autistic and kicked my chair all the time they sat next to me.
teacher made me sit next to either of them all the time because i was a ''nice'' lad
felt so good destroying their shit

kys future child killer

Damn bro, I hate degenerate thieves. Actual sub-humans. You're handing down justice.
dont listen to this actual clown. literal jester in full garb posting on Jow Forums.

you sound adopted because of ur ugly fucking mop

"ur"
what do zoomers mean by this?

This old pre calculus teacher's husband shot himself the year before we had her and she was about to retire the next year. Some edgelord in my class raised his hand one day and asked if her husband killed himself because she was so ugly and then she started crying and left for the day and retired early

>in usa
get a gun in walmart asap

Attached: l-10850-trump-wants-some-teachers-to-carry-guns.jpg (700x948, 305K)

ur mother is a whore. deal with it