Comfiest region of the planet

Comfiest region of the planet.

Attached: file.png (269x318, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3FVHNehDFg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YBedXfDCuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you been there?

I disagree, so I want you to rescind your opinion.

Yes Switzerland is

Only switzerland in't cringe and that's because it has Southron blood

Thicc

In my dreams I have.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3FVHNehDFg

Attached: DqgqjszVsAI6THp.jpg (1095x1200, 213K)

That's literally not a region, thats just three countries clumped together with one country being very different

all shiteating krauts

germany is probably the least comfy country in the 1st world

rich coming from you

At least not swampniggers

Why?

Why? Everybody seems happy there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YBedXfDCuE

The big cities are depressingly boring and tiring at the same time but rural and smaller towns are pretty great

du muss scheisse essen, kraut

du muasch dei loppete letze fut hebm
By the way, if you're calling us "Krauts", then you're one as well

You have Southern Brazil - way prettier German girls.

Attached: 47075994_2180909918827653_1734817659971183534_n[3].jpg (832x1040, 183K)

Ik krichikrichichi Ik benktichrichrichmichich

I’ve heard Berlin is pretty lit :)

How degenerate is Berlin?

Wrong pic

Attached: Hittite_Kingdom.png (1500x996, 211K)

Dunno
Was never there, people apparently say it's a big letdown

Seems to be, most people I know from Berlin are either really rich and live a sheltered life or a bunch of drug addicted liars who won’t mind scamming you out of your money..

Really shitty experience with the people of Berlin and everyone is gay or lesbian with blue hair and punk Uber leftist attitude.

Prenzlauerberg and neukolin especially

Where are you from

My grandpa went to berlin last year and he was pissed that it was filled with turks and niggers also he went to an indian restaurant and they ripped him off

tell me about carinthia

is it mountain rednecks there or what

yeah, berlin isn't the place anymore. used to be a place where artists wanted to live because of very low rents but that attracted rich fucks who wanted the artsy lifestyle and now it's a shithole composed of broke artists that don't have enough money for shit and rich fucks that keep the rents raising higher and higher all the time. berlin is shit tier right now, people tend to go to Leipzig and Hamburg at the time but actually, you can't really pay the rents in any larger city in Germany right now. it's fucked up.

Is 700€ per month expensive according to German standards? How’s the minimum wage there? I know someone who is paying that much apparently and she wage cucks at a restaurant or something.

All that artsy stuff and free sex culture does seem pretty attractive for Berlin.. the punk culture I mean.. it seems quite alive and well there.

Also is getting into a gymnasium tough? Do only really smart people get in? What is the criteria for taking in kids into gymnasium

kek your grandpa is a cuck.. Berlin seems like a welfare city desu, nobody has real education or job there.. everyone is an artist or a photographer or an activist or some other liberal loony of that kind

They either have a lot of money to burn thanks to their parents or someone is burring a lot of cash on a lot of bums in Berlin

Still a bit surprising that the country’s capital city is such a shithole compared to Bavaria or other rich and sophisticated cities like Frankfurt (from what I’ve heard atleast)

Also is commie influence still shown in eastern Berlin? Are they more left wing than most German people