What ethnicity is this?

what ethnicity is this?

Attached: h1d.jpg (418x492, 37K)

celt

latin, med

a hot one

the moots belong to the south of the british islands

Looks quite hittite imo.

How exaclty can people can this black hair black eyes guy the same ethnicity as a red hair green/blue eyed guy is beyond me.

That's how I picture Brits

>he thinks pigmentation is actually important
woof

celts have a high percentage of red hair but are mostly dark haired, dark eyes are not uncommon either, also OP is dark brown haired

Attached: JS41504871.jpg (615x409, 35K)

this man is Ioan Gruffudd, a british actor, right?

i heard that he is a lineal descendant of Edward I
the fact was found by a program of BBC shown in 2016

Attached: gettyimages-75679261-640x640.jpg (480x360, 14K)

he looks italian

The swarthy ones dont even look like the ginger ones what are you talking about?
I dont see the connection is what Im saying. They look nothing alike. Completelly different. Why do you call them the same people?

anyway he is cool

North Eastern American

so are about 30% of UK

Could pass as a Frenchman.

Attached: CFEB9F8E-D6A7-49CC-B4C0-F921C128A03D.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

western european.

Greek

western euros have diverse hair and eye colours

anything but nordic and slavic

Attached: 1519287499562.jpg (3800x1892, 1.25M)

yes I know for fucks sake. But you call celtic specific western european/whites/whatever to diferentiate them from other western european/whites/whatever. The question is why would you take two so different looking western europeans/whites/whatever and put them under the same differentiation name.

I don't understand the point you're making, celts are people from britain/ireland/northwestern france. it's an ethnic label, like slav or germanic.

so a red haired person that looks the same as celtic red haired people was born in romania is not celtic?

yeah, he's just a red-haired romanian

celts don't have a monopoly on red hair

white

so its just geographical? because people in this site are using germanic and med and whatever to describe appearance so thats why I was confused about it.

F for the most they do

I understand your frustration Greek-user, I feel the same way with slavs, it's used so broadly.

McNutty my mainest man!