Why do Ameriblacks do this?

Why do Ameriblacks do this?

Attached: what_a_shame.jpg (1242x1396, 127K)

I would do that.

that's fun

Attached: 1545334104696.gif (554x400, 120K)

Based

based af

Honestly? Based

Attached: 1537914599746.jpg (684x634, 41K)

Based

Based

There is no obligation to help desu. If you got an emergency, call 911.

Nobody is formally obligated to help each other here. So when he doesn't stop to help her out of the ditch, it's not a crime. Then later his neighbors decide he looks suspicious and SWAT raids his mother's house over heroin distribution accusations, it's not a crime. We're essentially operating on a mutual hate/hate relationship here in the USA with no real feelings of guilt experienced by either side anymore.

100% based

B&R

Do you help your sworn racial enemy?

your mom

Attached: gallery28.jpg (800x600, 40K)

Is that really true? Even if it's a medical emergency?

I'm pretty sure in most countries you're legally mandated to help, unless it vastly endangers yourself or others.

fucking based

imagine if her husband was in the car but couldnt do anything and the strong black man came and effortlessly got the car back on the road, she'd probably end up letting him do whatever he wanted and the husband wouldn't be able to stop it after being so emasculated he would just have to watch

Based

Unironically based. Fuck Trump and his racist supporters.

Hospitals are legally required to provide care for any emergency patient. Beyond that you're basically on your own. In the past decade people have really turned on each other to the point that it almost feels like they enjoy seeing the other side fail. The dirty media promotes it, its how they make their many millions.

Based

ABSOLUTELY BASED.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (600x696, 66K)

absolutely based

Yeah, you can't just obligate random strangers to serve you just because you're in danger. If you got yourself in a bad situation, that's your problem.

I don't see any stickers on that car though...

6 MORE YEARS BOIIS

M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S

Attached: laughing girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1545885735286.png (600x696, 427K)