Don’t immigrants feel bad?

You know the countries you live in weren’t made for you. America was created solely by my ancestors for the benefit of me, not you selfish faggots

Go build your own society elsewhere. It’s not that hard

Attached: 5672EB09-73CE-4EA0-880C-094D51AF9586.jpg (4096x2304, 315K)

I’m going to stay here because you’re too weak to stop me

BASED

Attached: 1545914684946.webm (202x360, 1.92M)

no, only feel sorry for those who don't want to understand that sometimes even americans leave their country

This

Y-your ancestors were immigrants user

Then get the fuck out. We’re a nationalist country for a reason and that’s because every true American believes in the American ethos, not some globalist bullshit mutt society where everyone is allowed in

Settlers =\= immigrants

My direct descendants came from the Mayflower and fairly took and built this uninhabited land

Based and unabashedly redpilled.

Let’s see how brave you are when you have a gun pointed at your face, coward

There’s a reason immigrants are scared of getting shot here

But it was inhabited

Nobody is afraid of some fat NEET making autistic threads on 4channel from his mom’s basement. Why are you so mad, anyways? Did the gardener fuck your sister or something?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Totally taken out of context.

US is an immigrant nation retard, we are the great assimilator. I'm perfectly fine with every ethnicity, but they MUST drop their old customs and way of life for American customs when they arrive here. People who refuse to speak the language and interact with people outside of their little cultural safe zones need to be persecuted by the people like we did with the German-Americans and the Irish.

>muh ancestors
so if you haven't built it either what's the difference
based

Why shouldn’t I be mad that there are people ruining my country of birth who don’t belong here and provide very little to our well being?

I hope a big Mexican bull cucks your mom

do you suppose she's dead yet?

The difference you European retard is everything my ancestors did was meant to be for MY benefit not anyone else’s

I act in a way where I’m constsntly thinking about my descendants and only THEY should be allowed to benefit from my labor. I work at a bank so it will happen

This is why niggers are preferable to Mexicans. At least niggers are American

>for my benefit
no it wasn't lmao
you think they were thinking of a fat autistic neet posting on a kowloonese noodle selling forum from his mom's basement about how much he hates mexicans?
that's the real joke here lmao

Attached: 1542460282743.jpg (1248x886, 109K)

Aren't you the guy that admitted to discriminate based on ethnicity when approving loans in another thread?

Well maybe you don’t get it because you don’t have any descendants because you’re a virgin but I have a few kids to worry about

yeah man sure kek

I doubt he’s actually employed.

There have been Norwegians in America at least since the 1800s, and we're a benefit to your country. I'd be doing you a favor immigrating and creating wealth in the USA, and that's what I intend to do at some point.

honestly I feel like I have more of a right to be here than the native men, they're fucking pussies and this is historically how demographics get replaced. so get fucked

based

Nigger town

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Based. Those who are too weak to stand up against you deserve their fate