Why are so many Europeans reverting to paganism?

Why are so many Europeans reverting to paganism?

Attached: european pagans.jpg (1303x828, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlcnZs92t7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YI8g8ll-QUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racism.

because Christianity destroys European identity

Attached: thulean perspective.jpg (530x297, 43K)

Arianism was the only valid version of the desert trilogy and it's dead

Spike in autism.

Not here. In the Netherlands we only believe: "Yeah, there might be some higher power but I dont know what. Maybe we will reincarnate again. Yeah, in my past life I was a woman."

christianity created european identity

They're not though.

>be a nationalist
>see a foreign religion invading your nation
>realize Christianity is also a foreign religion
>revive your ancestral beliefs

Νo you slavshit

This

Pagan Japan is an ethnostate hell.
Christian Europe is diversity heaven.

>many
I wish.

>diversity heaven

Attached: 153728843.png (300x291, 117K)

because they're retards and larpers

pic related is the Icelandic Ásatrú club and it's the biggest collection of numale soibois you can find on this island

that's what any non-religious person on earth thinks

because its fun

evropa wills it

Attached: IMG_20181224_185050-2.jpg (3648x2736, 2.05M)

Because having religion is necessary for humans to function as humans, but judeo-protestants killed Christianity.

Pagan LARPers>>>>>>aBRAH*MIC religions followers tbqhwy. Less intrusive keep their 'tism to themselves.

If youd sacrifiece a goat in their presence, would they be salty?

of course
you can't kill an animal that would be almost like a religion!

youtu.be/zlcnZs92t7Q
Things arent much better here.

because of things that..... you know..... you shouldn't be worrying about.

Attached: 1544137874197.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Based.

barely anyone is reverting to paganism
But I kind of like the idea. Of course, I don't mean actual belief and worship of pagan idols, but rather the idea of reviving dead aspects of culture. The rituals themselves would make for interesting events that would make differences in local cultures surface more, which is certainly something that seems appealing to me in this constantly globalizing world.

these guys are always so paranoid about "christian influence" in their primary sources (despite not a single one of them knowing the historical context behind the texts and then they substitute 19th century occultism and mysticisim and other made up shit
fact of the matter is germanic paganism is completely dead, we don't understand the mythology fully (least of all any branch except the Norse one because there are no texts comparable to the Eddas from Germany or England), and more importantly we only have a very vague idea of how the actual religion was practiced

*zoroastrianism slaps ur gfs ass*

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 8K)

>why are europeans reverting to paganism
same reason why when they are in danger they start calling certain people "warrior" instead of "maladapted loser". They are paying eleventh hour tribute trying to gain (vital) things they do not deserve.

are you implying sunday church is full of super mega giga chads?

*picks up*

>we don't understand the mythology fully
>we
I hate christkikes so much..

No one is reverting to paganism except a few fedora tipping emo edgelords

compared to those guys? yes

it's true though for Germanic mythology, don't know that much about Greek
who the fuck is Ullr and why is every other mountain in Scandinavia named after him when he's got a very minor role in the surviving sources? are Óðinn and Óðr the same person? what about Frigg and Freyja? what exactly are elves and dwarves, are they the same species?
this is only the tip of the iceberg, there are dozens of names mentioned only once we have no idea who are, lots of cryptic references we have no idea what are referencing and so on

and for the religion itself, how the rituals were performed, what rituals were performed, how and why you'd invoke the gods etc. it's basically all guesswork since no source goes in any great detail

More like atheism I met maybe 2 religious person in all my life lmao

I mean I know you are shilling endleslly. I grew up in greece. I know how christcuck snake tongue works. Im just letting you know with this comment in case you didnt realize.

>did you know we wuz sumerians?

Attached: jkhjkgiugt7.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Europe hasn’t been Christian for 100 years

are you a Greek pagan? do you worship Zeus and Poseidon?

ok but why are they emulating a Christian Procession?

Attached: E2EF09B6-27AA-437A-8F4D-5597CD054A95.jpg (620x349, 100K)

I dont believe I have to answer your questions just like I dont believe the pagan mythology (or anything for that matter) needs to get your approval before anything else. Anything else christcuck?

because they do not know of any other culture

Kristian? Is that you? Are you okay?

Attached: BD41D0FA-B876-4C8D-AA63-1843E17728E2.png (500x498, 134K)

I'm just trying to understand where your edgy ass is coming from

Pagans are just racist atheists

why not? it's as good as guess as any
not a single surviving source goes into any detail into how the religion was practiced so it's all 19th century fan fiction occultism anyway

from hatred for christianity first and for my liking for pagan aesthetics second.

?

>hatred for christianity
t*rks repulse me

>my liking for pagan aesthetics second.
VERY cringe and EXTREMELY soypilled

id say nice try to use that snake tongue of yours if that turk thing wasnt used for the 10000000000th time. not much of a shocker to get a reaction that will lead to a spiralling discussion the 10000000001th time. Pretend Im turkish, pagan mythology still doesnt need to get approved by you before anything else.

I love the irony itt of how a greek flag is liking paganism while scandinavian flags are shilling for christianity.

no lolygagging

thisTrinity can't compete with the idea of a most high allah and prophets that judaism and islam are about

oh, just posting some procession pics. Spain is so /fa/.

Attached: Holy-week-Madrid.jpg (1620x1080, 424K)

Attached: 800px-Capuchones.jpg (800x683, 135K)

I think red is my favorite

Attached: article-0-1D27008F00000578-691_964x641.jpg (964x641, 114K)

Pagans here are just sojapojkar LARPing and making it up as they go because they have no other group in society they belong to

to be honest the biggest larpers around are christcucks who eat some biscuits and drink some wine and pretending to be cannibals in the proccess. The second biggest larpers are fat soys who spam deus gevalt on the internet posting a guy in armor alongside it.

Those pagans will turn to something else, secular quranism is the next step and after that, one world religion that is coming up.

/thread

kys potatoretard

Attached: 1594090487332.jpg (800x1360, 234K)

>diversity
>heaven

Attached: 1544717773102.png (1280x720, 765K)

based

Attached: semana santa.jpg (1500x630, 110K)

Are those lightbearers perhaps?

Christianity a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=YI8g8ll-QUA

>neetche
He was mentally depressive

Attached: Nietzsche fedora.jpg (474x528, 21K)

God wills it

Attached: 1521065057632.jpg (900x600, 110K)

Everyone was in the 1800s

All I see is celebrations relating to lucia ones, celebrating the lightbringer

thanks God for that

God wasn't dead, Nietzche was.

Everyone dies eventually

God doesn't

...exist

for pedo priests.

based vid

Actually half based vid but its ok.

You misspelled Islamism

Because if you are going to follow stupid bullshit than it should be the stupid bullshit of your own people and at least entertaining.

pedo druids are much better