In police station

I unironically drive 4hrs today to go to a famous suicide spot on some cliffs, and 5 mins away police stopped me. My gf gad alerted them and they put out an alert on my car. Now i am in thr police station while they decide what to do with me.

I had 300k from a small 2013 investment and didn't cash any out. This year I put lots more of my savings, and loans, into crypto. I have lost nearly all of it and developed a serious gambling addiction that has ruined my health, made me partly bald, and withered away my funds.

I had 150 eth one month ago and now maybe 50 or less.

I buy the peak of any shit biz tells me to.

Attached: IMG_20180610_171325746.jpg (1440x2560, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethhodler.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't do it OP. Just make Bobos and sell them on EtherBobos you can make it all back fairly quickly.

Attached: JUST(05).jpg (1150x1084, 54K)

Stop worrying and hodl. Its a cyclical market. Trading too often just feeds the exchanges. Also props on your gfs dad and your gf - you struck gold there

Yea I have given literally thousands to binance snd others. Thousands and thousands. I always knew not to "trade" but I kept getting sucked in and always lost money. I have so little left, like 3btc down from 15. I can't make it now unless there is a true golden bull run.

>mall 2013 investment and didn't cash any out. This year I put lots more of my savings, and loans, into crypto. I have lost nearly all of it and developed a serious gambling addiction that has ruined my health, made me partly bald, and withered away my funds.

Imagine having a gf and still wanting to fucking neck yourself.
You're a faggot op lmao.

RLX . For every RLX token you hold, you get a RLXH token. Check them out and see why it's a good choice. They're also FINRA and SEC preapproved and have the right people to be cleared probably faster than 90% of current tokens. They had no ICO either so thats a plus.

Nice story. Get a job and stop wasting emergency public services

One failure after another. Don't forget the 8 hours of fuel

unironically this
ethhodler.org/

Next time climb a building and jump off...minimum 50 ft pls sir

Attached: 7C64F247-F5F4-475D-B158-D4A86FDAF42B.jpg (786x1166, 137K)

Not sure if you’re LARP but I had over 330k peak and now it’s worth about 50k. I owe the IRS 45k.

Yeah it’s been brutal and I’m on crypto 24/7 waiting for hope but atleast I’ve been watching YouTube videos about trading etc and trying to educate myself.

Look man, there might be another go around for this. And also as brutal as this all as been, I haven’t wanted to kms. I mean you get depressed and joke about it on biz but still.

Just see a therapist. You have something going on and it needs to be worked out.

Crypto is not the reason you wanted to kill yourself. It just exacerbated a thought or condition you already had.

Why do normies want to kill themselves even though they have a gf?
What's wrong with normies?

Anyone who says they owe the IRS anything after stating gains is larping

Not jumping off a 1 story building 50 times, just in case you change your mind... Solid determination if you manage to pull it off.

I've had probably 15 gfs over the years (many 3 month relationships in my 20s) and I can tell you that having one doesn't suddenly mean life is happy. I fucked 2 different girls this weekend and I still have suicidal thoughts. I get the feeling OP, I wish you the best and if there's any piece of advice I can give you it's that you truly aren't alone in feeling that way. Look at Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, rich people are unhappy too sometimes. Suck it up bro and be man about it, call yourself a fucking pussy to push yourself to do and be better.

>op is suicidal because pajeets scam him repeatedly
>pajeets attempt to scam him

I feel like you're already aware of your problems, you're chasing money.
That's not how you make money, at least not with repeated success.

I wish I was

>developed a serious gambling addiction that made me partly bald
Is this really possible?

>Why do normies want to kill themselves even though they have a gf?
>What's wrong with normies?
Who could have figured, putting your penis in a wet hole wasn't the answer to depression after all. Sheeeeeiiiitttt

and why do virgins thinks that girlfriend will made them happy? with this mindset you will never have good relationship

They locked me in a padded cell for 24hrs, my crypto is fucking bleeding and i can't grt it out or grt on a computer.

Fuck off larping faggot. A thread with milf and thot feet died for this.

Tonight's accommodation

Attached: IMG_20180618_200646481.jpg (2560x1440, 975K)

Shit I might know you. Your GF is really, really pretty and literally nobody understands what she sees in you.

are you a Nigger?

Say bye to your crypto. You're headed to the mental institution mate

Write biz on the bed with the bananas. Do it for kek at least

Next time can you give us your remaining eth before killing yourself. 50 eth is a fortune to some of us peasants.

send me 0.5 eth and you will achieve happiness. this is a guarantee. if you do not feel happiness within 24 hours i will send you the eth and your gas fee. believe user

0x618cc030a0fcfbf8caafeea5E4C216Ac8eb8CB19

pussy ass bitch

nice abstract wojak

You have your whole life ahead of you man
You fucked up, there's no doubt. But you can, and will, make it back. You just got to learn from your mistakes, and keep going

yeah stress can make you lose hair

You probably didn't want to die anyway if you chose to kys yourself by driving 4 hours to some fucking cliffs.

>2018
>still not enlightened

lol is this larp? everyone on the internet has access to limitless volumes of information from all the enlightened people throughout history

i mean you have an excuse if you're a peasant in the 16th century, but in 2018? come on

Glad you are in a nice place you can sleep for a while. Hope you get your head together. Losing a lot of money in crypto feels like being dumped or having your dog die or something, but you can get over it as long as you don't keep trading and piling on the mistakes. It really is all in your head, man. Just start from today and go forward. For crypto, just pick something to invest in and use a smart contract to lock the funds there for a year. And find something that makes you happy in the short term. Like do you have a favorite restaurant or something? Some people just gotta learn how to be happy. Try hanging out with happy people and building happy memories. Memories of good times can keep you going sometimes when everything in the present is shit. Good luck, user.

Maybe your personality is different than mine, but whenever I'm really sad I watch Milo & Otis. It's worth a try.

unironically this

Fuck yeah, Milo and Otis. Maybe some Brave Little Motherfuckin' Toaster after that.

I kept trading and trading. Turned 150 eth into 50 since middle of may. Dozens of shitcoin trades, lost on most of them.

I'm down to 20k from 265k, if I don't recover until 2020 I'm ending it, I feel you op.

If this isn't larp I'm sorry about your situation OP. I used to have a gambling addiction until became a shitcoin genius instead. So my only piece of advice is to look up 'mortality motivation' and buy HBT

Attached: 9260265d7abb5235649f3e8038d4b674.jpg (1863x2922, 1.29M)

You are a stupid faggot. It is well documented that peasants in the 16th century had to work less hours then people in California do to pay rent and taxes.

You think there is something new or good and there isn't. The actual enlightened view is knowing that we are in a neo-fuedal system that is worse then anything before it other then actual slavery.

We also work more then Dark Ages peasants.

statistically, girlfriends are among the most common reasons to neck yourself

Your gf is a dumb cunt, you have a totally legit reason to kill yourself

about as good as my bedroom. I don't see the problem.

Like I told you before, just pretend it never even happened. Pay taxes when you cash out at a profit later if you want, but right now you have a ton of taxable events you can just ignore if your exchange doesn't do KYC.

Screencapping, and forwarding to all police stations that are near cliffs that have famous suicide spots.

Good luck OP, I hope you make it.