How do you call him in your country? Our native name for him is 'Gonad Schrimpf'

How do you call him in your country? Our native name for him is 'Gonad Schrimpf'.

Attached: trump.jpg (1500x1000, 106K)

Il ciccione arancione

Donald Drumpf

Fronald Frumf

goynald blumpfenstein

Still thousand times better than Hillary Clinton.

brompfbald pfrumpf

Most of our country doesn't see him as different from most other Americans.

orange man

Bronold slourmpf

Le Donald

Donyo Trumpovski

Donald Trump

Just Trump without Donald-part. And we generally speak very little about the USA in Poland, except of moments when news about it are directly related to Poland and Poles.

+5 rubles

gremple GROULFE

paolino tromba

>tf
>tp

Congo Dumppff

He is right though. Clinton wouldn't be any better because she would try to sustain system that was almost dead. Trump does what must be done, even though it is painful for the USA and a lot of countries around the world and theoretically could end up with a success or a full disaster

Dotard blumpfy

>full disaster
For the West.

I really hate hillary but she at least wanted to do SOMETHING to stop climate change

>I really hate hillary but she at least wanted to do SOMETHING to stop climate change

USA shouldn't focus its attention on such things now because it seriously deteriorated. Only countries with huge surplus of money can care about such things like climate because they don't know what they should spend money on. The USA is currently suffering from imperial overstretch and tight budget issues.

Donald Atut if you want to go full literal

>For the West.

Western countries will survive in one way or another, but if the USA goes down, Poland might not survive it :(

Stumpf Donát

Pato Donald

Donaldas Trumpas - Donald Short

Idiot mostly

nothing, his name doesn't speak with out language. We had a meme about thick/thin Obama though, as barak literally means slim

Attached: obama.jpg (640x260, 28K)

i dont get it

Attached: F635EDDE-82EC-45F3-AB85-D6F6E01A3DAE.jpg (720x574, 79K)

Andrés Tromp.

Its WHAT.

WHAT do you call him, not HOW.

You sound like a fucking caveman when you say it wrong. God dammit.

Attached: WhatHow.png (606x440, 13K)

barak = thin
hast = thick
you do the math

Attached: 1541684498497.jpg (675x675, 48K)

wait shit, just realized that you're an Armenian flag. I thought I was talking to Colombia haha.

Gronald Grumpft
Donald Drumpft
Blonald Muttdlf

wait wuh, isn't Colombia's not just what Inuits call Armenia?

Anders Trǿffel

Attached: 916515614.jpg (164x190, 6K)