1200 years

1200 years, 1200 years....

1200 years we have not on a single occasion intervened in a conflict, declared war, attacked a nation, committed genocide, 1200 years we've never inflicted violence.

Yet, every single day, on Jow Forums we are insulted, mocked and made fun of. Every single day it's another "fuck Iceland" this "fuck Icelanders" that.

Every day. Every day it's another post, excusing and proposing an extermination of us Icelanders, EVERY DAY, 24/7!

Is there really no justification for me wanting to be left alone to have a somewhat normal life with my wife?

Are we really some sort of cattle, to be culled at the D*nes whim?

Seriously fucking review your life outlook, this isn't ok, and it isn't ok in the Faroes either.

Attached: 1519511731910.png (645x773, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4UeJJxNKTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Test

Attached: Chileno4.gif (250x188, 412K)

>1200 years we have not on a single occasion intervened in a conflict, declared war, attacked a nation, committed genocide, 1200 years we've never inflicted violence.
Yeah, that’s why you’re not respected.

is it true that most Icelanders believe in elves?

You never had the logistics to wage a war against another nation so you never did, that is aside from the cod wars

Same. Ireland has always been a neutral and peaceful country and what have we got for it? Mockery, Famine and near enslavement. Such is the life of higher intellectuals.

Now you know how it feels to be american. America is literally saint theresa: the country, and yet we are treated like shit on Jow Forums.

Only some

That is extremely opportunistic

Ireland's liberation has been part of my prayers (and my family's) for over 20 years, God bless. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

You have killed millions unnecessarily.

Attached: 1515166807296.png (800x532, 369K)

pls gib citizenship

Just think about it, your only known only mention of your name, is a "register of unloyals to starve".

You see for yourself the names of your family members on this list. You have no birth certificate.

You are only living because you can't willingly die. You have been starved, tortured beyond the point of giving up.

This is what the D*nes wanted for all Icelanders...

Do you think this is a joke?

Attached: 1542951862893.jpg (482x427, 91K)

But you destroyed england in football. XD

That was personal.

Even we could invade your ass lmao

You would betray us so?! After all these years?!

youtube.com/watch?v=-4UeJJxNKTc

Attached: 1523916275958.jpg (524x1009, 109K)

SIT DOWN

Dude, your population is like 10people. Lets hope that you guys never go to war

We have never lost a war

I'll kill you if I ever see you irl

You cannot.
You may be a Finn, but you cannot.

Attached: 1528021441112.jpg (1680x1050, 421K)

I love you Iceland

Your presidents wife is a leaf

>Fuck Iceland
>Fuck Icelanders
I have never seen this on 4channel myself, but if anyone would post that it'd be some scandi poster and they wouldn't be serious in the first place