I just learned that Japanese houses don't have floor heating...

I just learned that Japanese houses don't have floor heating. The west could live no problem without it because they keep shoes on at home but Japanese don't. Their feet must be numbingly cold during winter if they don't put on slippers or something.

Attached: 805.jpg (580x435, 44K)

>The west could live no problem without it because they keep shoes on at home
What?

>Their feet must be numbingly cold during winter
faggot

you don't wear shoes at home? but then I guess you have carpets and stuff so it must not be as bad.

>muh masculinity beats cold
no. cold beats you

Only americans and I don't think even not all often

This is my sun.

Attached: 1014332584.jpg (720x960, 553K)

finally Jow Forums understand we are not faggot

Euros confirmed America tier

Attached: laughter3.png (508x500, 536K)

Nah Americans keep their shoes on most of the time but they usually take them off before casual time like if they are in their pajamas they will wear slippers or socks

If they just like come home from work and all the way until dinnertime they will keep them most of the time but it mught depend on the family. I imagine very autistic families from Anglo/German descent might keep them but more normal families like Italians or Mexicans would take them off

literally only boomers and poorfags wear shoes in the house and even then not that many boomers do

>keep shoes on at home
No

nobody gives a shit about wearing shoes at home or not, we dont have carpet on the floor so the pavement can be washed easily. We dont sit on the floor like insects too. People when they are staying for many time at home leave their shoes and put slippers just for being more comfy.

they allow internet in Italian prisons?

no

It's called wearing socks retard.

Attached: gook.jpg (1094x1094, 158K)

It doesn't get remotely cold enough in Japan to justify floor heating. Also, they aren't like those Nordic faggots who think it is reasonable to be able to walk around in shorts and a t-shirt inside during winter. Their heating is fucking ridiculous; you'd think humans haven't lived in the region for hundreds of generations without it.
Dumb yank.

Dumb yank.

>Nordic faggots who think it is reasonable to be able to walk around in shorts and a t-shirt inside during winter.

americans are not nordic

>who think it is reasonable to be able to walk around in shorts and a t-shirt inside during winter
But it is.

Why the fuck would I wear shorts during the winter in the first place?

No one wears shoes in their house here shut the fuck up retard.