Muslim Thread

This is a thread for practicing muslims around the world
No apostates allowed.
So,what good deeds have you recently done for Allah?

Attached: images (30).jpg (470x313, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_dynamite_campaign
youtu.be/q4saIqRV5Uc
youtu.be/v7K4vGYL9zI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Allah and fuck muslims

Shut the fuck up you fucking infidel motherfucker

based

There's a mosque like a block away from a jewish school where a live. Should I go to it?

I have. 100% not even joking on the internet, never seen a mosque.

Sure, why not

I missed zuhur and subuh today, I feel nothing

this thread is heresy. the middle east can still be save if you accept christ all mighty. there is still time

you don't even have to care after a bit, we certainly don't

sure,if you want,just go in and look.
they dont mind

Alhamdulillah brother. How are you? How is Pakistan?

you people bring out new editions every year,meaning you edit the bible regularly,meaning its not the word of God anymore but the word of man

Why did allah curse me to be a fat fuck? I couldn't even fit on the plane to Syria to fight. Me on the right and my boyfriend on the left.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

Alhamdulillah im fine.
Really anxious for the day of judgement.
nothing really in this world compares to what we could get in the next

all religion is the word of man dummy. it's just the culture that said religion inspires that is important and yours is shite

The quran is also the word of man

What has Christianity inspired you to do? Christianity tore apart Germany, with one of the bloodiest wars in Europe. Shia Sunni deaths do not compare to Protestant Catholic deaths.

Very cool

Assalamualaikum brother

No, instead you're walking around with bombs strapped to your chest blowing people up.

I hate fags and jews, but heard that wh*te converts aren't treated well.

assuming you are not joking,
This life is a test,if you are patient then this patience will save you on the day of judgement
(interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, he who fears Allaah with obedience to Him (by abstaining from sins and evil deeds, and by performing righteous good deeds), and is patient, then surely, Allaah makes not the reward of the Muhsinoon (good‑doers) to be lost”

[Yoosuf 12:90]

personally nothing because i'm not stupid enough to believe in that rubbish. also continentals being retarded and killing each other is a given.

There were terrorists in Ireland before there were in the Ottoman Empire.

it is not,Allah sent down The Quran to Muhammad(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) through the archangel Gabriel afterwards Muhammad recited to a scribe who wrote it down.

The infidels deceived me with fast food. I'm living in sin. I could at least do a lot of damage as a suicide bomber though, right?

Attached: 1546990721572.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

Pakistan would still have a decent cricket team if it wasn't an Islamic republic. Imran Khan to the rescue

The ira didn’t target children’s concerts you fucking bellend

is it bad that want to believe that's you op?

Ah yes, the IRA. I find it funny how you can even equate the IRA to ISIS. Next you'll be telling me the troubles was over Christianity.

Fucking kek

It certainly is me. When the rapture happens allah won't even be strong enough to lift me up to heaven.

mate even if you suddenly converted and abstained from sin,Allah will make you happy regardless of if you are fat or thin.
i myself am very poor and give almost my entire salary to my father to help his expenses but Alhamdulillah im still happy and patiently waiting for my time

It is though. As you clearly just said yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_dynamite_campaign

Not the IRA, it was the IRB and they led many terrorist bombing campaigns targeting English civilians throughout England.

i hate islam and muslims but some well built mosques really have a calming effect on me. probably they are made this way specifically.

if you're not pulling my leg then jesus bollocking christ. you need jesus, allah, fucking whatever mate, just lose it before it kills you.

I met a muslim in my school and we discussed a little. Lmao your religion is pretty stupid t bh

i thought i would be the first fuck allah poster

I have the same feeling in big christian churches. I think high roofs do the trick

oh there is a hadith regarding judgement day on when it will happen and on what kind of people
These stages are mentioned in detail in the hadeeth narrated by Muslim (2940) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will appear among my ummah and he will stay for forty. Then Allaah will send ‘Eesa ibn Maryam, who looks like ‘Urwah ibn Mas’ood, and he will pursue him and kill him. Then the people will remain for seven years with no enmity between any two people. Then Allaah will send a cool wind from the direction of Syria and there will be no one left on the face of the earth in whose heart there is an atom’s weight of goodness or faith but it will cause him to die. Even if one of you were to enter the heart of a mountain, it would enter upon him and cause him to die.” He said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said: “There will be left the most evil of people who will be as careless as birds and be as cruel as wild animals. They will not acknowledge any good or denounce any evil. Then the Shaytaan will appear to them and will say: Will you not listen to me? They will say: What do you command us to do? He will command them to worship idols, but despite that they will have ample provision and a good life. Then the Trumpet will be blown.”

I admire your strength brother. I've spent every last dollar of my disability check on KFC and Mcdonalds. They won't even let me in the mosque anymore because my smell distracts the other worshipers.

Weren't inspired by Christianity, mate. On the other hand ISIS are. So really, it's irrelevant. Faith isn't relevant in the conflict between Ireland and England. It is because of the terrible things England has inflicted on the Irish people in the past. Not because it says so in the bible. Cop on, man

sounds logical.

Is this an unironic post?
Not hating, it's kinda admirable

thats fine,believe in Allah and be patient,surely Allah will reward you for it

yeah you guys being protestant and them being catholic have 0 effect on the conflict.

yes,my salary is quivalent to 86 euros a month or 14000 rs but i keep only a thousand out of it

remember Jesus is also a prophet,dont slander him

I'm Irish, not English. He's trying to equate people that wanted to form an Irish Republic by targeting the government, military, police and infrastructure of the British Empire. I'm sure the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester was packed full of Government figures and not little kids wanting to listen to their favourite singer when it was blown to bits by some deranged muslim lunatic inspired by the quran amd the so called words of god.

*Compared to Jesus shit, I'd say that Islam is still better tbqh

>It is because of the terrible things England has inflicted on the Irish people in the past.
You don't think that's relevant to ISIS? Like I said Islam did not used to have a problem with terrorism. It wasn't until the break up of the Ottoman Empire, and western imperialism that this became a problem. The west and the soviets destroyed the middle east, and then terrorism became a problem. And who is fighting ISIS? Muslims. Who has taken in the most Syrian refugees? Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Germany, UAE, Iraq, Kuwait, and Egypt. You can frame this as a religious issue all you want but it's a political and economic issue. These are developing countries, where generations have gone by where the people know nothing but war.

Why does The Qu'ran spend so much time on disbelievers? I read the Qu'ran last year as my new years resolution and seriously, 30% of the book is fear mongering about how disbelievers are all going to hell.

>Pakistanis earn $1513 a year on average Per capita income: A Pakistani now makes $1,513 a year
Oof, I didn't know you guys had it that bad with income. But surely the prices of things like food and housing are similarly low so you can afford living?

>Instead of earlier forms of terrorism based on political assassination, this campaign used modern, timed explosives with the express aim of sowing fear in the very heart of metropolitan Britain, in order to achieve political gains

>bomb isis to bits
>expect them to not retaliate
wew. not going to defend isis but you guys asked for it.

there were constant rebellions in late otto era in middle east.

Obviously it's a political issue because islam is a political ideology. Get fucked with your shariah law and all that shit, mate.
Right, sowing fear. Not intent to murder.

le basèd

t.stupid brit descended from continentals, civilised by continentals, with a german queen and a french royal motto
bitch

>there were constant rebellions in late otto era in middle east.
Rebellions are not the same thing as terrorism. Arabs, Armenians and the Balkans all rebelled against the Ottomans.
>Right, sowing fear. Not intent to murder.
Using violence for fear is the definition of terrorism. Of course they had the intent to murder, you think the bombs were going to kill nobody?

>Innocent people deserved to die because bombing innocent lunatic muslims radicalises them even further
kek

isis killed more muslims than westerners
cope, stupid mahomedan

You're going off track in an anttempt to get away from the root of the problem. Were the IRA or the IRB inspired to do any of the things they done by the bible?

>if you fight your enemy they win

you cant really rebel in modern era though because the government you rebelled against will bomb you to bits like syria. so only thing you can do is terror attacks. or you need really powerful people to back you like USA or something. even then USA wont back you just because you rebelled, you basically become a cute little pet. sucks for them i guess.

Thread themes,
An Ode to the Mughal Empire
youtu.be/q4saIqRV5Uc
Victory of the Delhi Sultanate
youtu.be/v7K4vGYL9zI

What are you on about.

its to warn you to change your ways,regarding hell,

The levels of Hell differ according to the extent of their inhabitants’ kufr in this world. The hypocrites will be in the lowest level of Hell, as our Lord has told us (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depth (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them”

[al-Nisa’ 4:145]

The least severe (in torment) of its levels – from which we seek refuge with Allaah – was mentioned by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the hadeeth reported by al-Nu’maan ibn Basheer who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The least severely punished of the people of Hell will be a man who has two shoes and shoelaces of Fire – according to another version: two live coals will be placed on the soles of his feet – because of which his brains will boil as a pot boils. He will not think that anyone is being punished more severely than him, but he will be the one who is punished most lightly.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6562; Muslim, 212. The person is named specifically in a report narrated by Muslim, where it says that this is Abu Taalib, the paternal uncle of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), for whom Allaah will reduce the punishment because of the role he played in protecting Islam at the beginning.

Nice strawman. He said why they happened, not that they were excused.
Not at all. I'm saying it's a result of oppression not religion. Everyone has killed in the name of their religion, for every religion.

well if you didnt touch them at all they wouldnt care about you. why do you care about who murders who in middle east anyways? because you think you are on some sort of moral high ground or something?

think about the french men, women and kids that got plastered to road by those vans next time before bombing people on the other side of the world.

violance breeds more violance, who knew right?

they really made you guys shit your pants which is what terrorism's aim is

only Aurangzeb was a practicing muslim

stupid fanfic all of it
you idiots are ridiculous
let's have a look at muslim world contributions *stares at nothing* yep, looks about right

suit yoursef mate

>let's have a look at muslim world contributions *stares at nothing* yep, looks about right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

you are using arabic numbers to begin with. let that idea sink in.

The IRA and IRB hasn't killed in the name of their religion so why compare them to ISIS. Fucking lunatic muslims with their lunatic quran that needs to be reformed. It isn't the middle ages anymore.
>you
I didn't touch them, I don't give a single fuck about muslims. As far as I'm concerned they should all stick to their own countries and kill eachother as much as they want. And what you're saying their is like a veiled threat. kek, fucking deluded saracen cunt.

>let's have a look at muslim world contributions *stares at nothing* yep, looks about right

Attached: 1543272479012.png (632x756, 26K)

*saves papers in between two burnings*
*calls it a golden age*
distillation is the only thing the mooslems were ever good for, and they got it from other people
now tell me, got anything else from the last five centuries?

Why even go down the route of inventions and discoveries with Europe? You obviously know full well it's a game you'll lose.

people you and your country vote for touched them. perks of democracy, everyone is equally responsible for what the ruler decides on. if you arent going to take the responsibility sucks for you, because others will remind you that you share the responsibility.

i am not threatening you, i am simply saying think before act, it will save you from a lot of trouble in your life. this applies to anybody and any entity, you, me, your country or africa as a whole.

aqueducts were built long before that
they were never needed

because Akbar converted to Din-e-Ilahi and Alauddin was secretly gay?

Worshipping pedophile warlord in 2019

How beta you must be lol

not an argument
the entire arab world is useless, has been for centuries

I'm Irish. As far as I know Ireland hasn't bombed anyone.

what you dont understand is, what you have in your hands right now is the cumulative knowledge of all humanity since first humans.

if it wasnt for the caveman that somehow found the agriculture we would still be hunting deers in the woods to survive. so you cant just diss them, its their effort that enabled you to live comfortably in your home today.

>the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
What happens if you don't add (peace and blessings) part to him every time?

>The IRA and IRB hasn't killed in the name of their religion so why compare them to ISIS
Because they both committed acts of terrorism. The genocide of natives and the 30 years war were all because of religion.
>It isn't the middle ages anymore.
How long did it take you to get to your current ethical standards? These are recently developing countries, who like I said have seen nothing but war. Iran was on it's way to progressing, but the UK decided they didn't want them and are a result we have the current Iranian government. Maybe if you decided to stop intervening for oil they could get somewhere.
Until the late in the early modern period Europe was no more advanced than the Islamic world.

yes, only UK and USA have that honor

as far as i know isis didnt attack ireland as well.

yeah now imagine how more useful they would be with proper numerical system that old romans didnt have but instead now they are completely useless and left as a tourist resort and need constant attention and periodic restoration so that they dont fall apart let alone actually carrying water to somewhere and having some use.

What are the most popular songs in Pakistan right now? Which one is your fav?

I thought this was a meme thread but now it has turned very real...

if they stopped intervening they wouldnt get cheap oil and they would be poorer than they are now. thats why they have to intervene and then blame others for their own failures.

i understand their intentions and if i were them i would do the same, why care about some irish getting bombed in to pieces right as long as i live in safety and prosperity.

what i dont understand is their delusion about their moral hypocrisy. only idiots actually would be this much hypocrite i guess, but they are supposed to be intelligent europeans, it just doesnt add up. an actual intelligent person would see through these and would just shut the fuck up.

as a turkish proverb says; speech is silver, but silence is gold.

So we'd all be cavemen if muslims didn't "invent" numbers? I'm pretty sure we'd have all found a substitute rather quickly, to be fair. After all, look at all the different languages in the world.
The Irish Famine and invasion of Ireland wasn't because of religion, it was because of the greed for resources and land. It's that simple. Again with the "you". Myself or any other Irishman has never bombed Iran or Iraq or Syria. Never. As for recently developing, we all know why.

Right, and then Europe overtook them. Maybe if you weren't confined by a man made book you would have kept up.
No, they've attacked Britain, Germany, France and some other European nations. ISIS are a joke, mate. They are only allowed to operate because of the kindness of the west. Because in the west we actually value life and individuality.
Oil? The US, Russia and China produce more oil than the middle east. It's not oil, mate. It's just that muslims are backward and like killing eachother over a man made book.

Akbar was an apostate,had the same thinking as the pharoahs and the others loved the leisurely life more than their religion.
so yeah Aurangzeb was the only good muslim.Another thing is that since he buit the badshahi mosque,he will get a share of all the good deeds of the people who pray there for as long as people pray there

I won't argue anymore, but I'm sure the 200,000 dead in Iraq, the 100,000's dead in central america, the people living under Sisi, the people living in Iran, the 30,000 dead in Afghanistan, the 2,000,000 dead in Vietnam, really appreciate the west that values life.

gonna post some positivity so something regarding heaven

Praise be to Allaah.

There is evidence in the Qur’aan that the people of Paradise will remember the life of this world. For example, in Soorat al-Toor, Allaah tells us (interpretation of the meaning):
"And some of them draw near to others, questioning, saying: ‘Aforetime, we were afraid with our families (of the punishment of Allaah). But Allaah has been gracious to us, and has saved us from the torment of the Fire. Verily, we used to invoke Him (Alone) before. Verily, He is the Most Kind, the Most Merciful." [al-Toor 52:25-28]

They will also remember the evil people who tried to make the people of faith have doubts and called them to kufr. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "Then they will turn to one another, mutually questioning. A speaker of them will say, ‘Verily, I had a companion (in the world), who used to say, "Are you among those who believe (in resurrection after death), (that) when we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed (be raised up) to receive reward or punishment (according to our deeds)?" [al-Saffaat 37:50-53]

They will remember the trials and tribulations they went though in this world, with regard to themselves, their children, their families and their wealth, and they will say joyfully: "… ‘All praise and thanks be to Allaah, Who has removed from us (all) grief. Verily, our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (good deeds and to recompense).’" [Faatir 35:34]

B&R

They will also be reminded of this life when they see the fruits which will resemble those which they used to eat in this world, but whose size and taste are different. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "… Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: ‘This is what we were provided with before,’ and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e., in the same form but different in taste)…" [al-Baqarah 2:25]

They will also recall their du’aa’s in times of hardship, when they raised their hands to heaven asking for their deeds to be accepted and for help to do righteous deeds and to be included among those who would inherit blessings. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And some of them draw near to others, questioning, saying: ‘Aforetime, we were afraid with out families (of the punishment of Allaah). But Allaah has been gracious to us, and has saved us from the torment of the Fire. Verily, we used to invoke Him (Alone) before. Verily, He is the Most Kind, the Most Merciful." [al-Toor 52:25-28]

As regards the matter of them desiring something like the blessings of this world, they will in fact desire something better than that, because even the person who is the lowest in status in Paradise will enjoy something like ten times the joys of this world. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘I know who will be the last person to be brought out of Hell and the last person to enter Paradise. It will be a man who will come out of Hell crawling. Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him a second time, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise, for there you will have something like the world and ten times more." The man will say, "Are You making fun of me (or are You laughing at me), and You are the King of all?"’ - and I saw the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) smiling so broadly that his back teeth could be seen. He used to say, ‘That is the person who is lowest in status in Paradise.’" [Agreed upon; this version is reported by Muslim, no. 272]

Everything that the people of Paradise desire will be theirs, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "… (there will be) therein all that one’s inner-self could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever." [al-Zukhruf 43:71]

Last one,

A number of ahaadeeth state that the people of Paradise will have their desires for children or to grow things fulfilled, without having to wait for them.

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) was speaking about the people of Paradise one day when a Bedouin was present. He described how a man of the people of Paradise will ask his Lord’s permission to grow some plants. (In Arabic, the past tense is used here to show that this will undoubtedly happen). Allaah will ask him, "Do you not already have all that you want?" He will say, "Yes, but I like to grow things." So he will go and plant his seeds, and within the blinking of an eye they will grow, ripen, be harvested and piled up like mountains. Allaah will say, "Here you are, O son of Adam, nothing makes you satisfied!" The Bedouin said, "O Messenger of Allaah, you will find that he is either from Quraysh or the Ansaar, for they are the ones who like to grow things; we don’t like to grow anything!" The Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) smiled broadly. (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6965).

Ibn Hijr reported the following hadeeth in Fath al-Baari; from it we learn that whatever worldly desires one wishes for in Paradise can be fulfilled.

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "If the believer in Paradise wishes for a child, it will be conceived and delivered, and will grow to the desired age in an instant." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2487. Abu ‘Eesaa said: This is a ghareeb hasan hadeeth; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6649)

We ask Allaah to make us among the people of Paradise by His Grace and Mercy. And Allaah knows best.